Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I don't understand this "mighty" crap, but...
What I mean by them stop doing shit is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't care if are the same author. In fact, this is one more reason to believe that the same story will not be repeated. It's the guy's second game, he doesn't want to be tagged, he just wants to do something better.

Yes, we are still talking about the same things as in the previous EP. :KEK:
I meant by mighty because you are one of the main people I know of on this forum :LUL:. Again sorry for the novel you may or may not read in my spoiler.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
The josie and maya path ??
So i quickly scrapped this path and was better to be friended with them and start to persue the other chicks i dont need more drama.
That brings up a potential friendship build up. Maybe Tommy sees that you don't want Maya/Josy to join the Hots too and maybe you work with him to try and prevent that? Bring up a in common motive that could bring and opportunity for friendship with Tommy. I mean he said he was gonna try to be a better "father" to us.:WeSmart: Just throwing some stuff out there

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That brings up a potential friendship build up. Maybe Tommy sees that you don't want Maya/Josy to join the Hots too and maybe you work with him to try and prevent that? Bring up a in common motive that could bring and opportunity for friendship with Tommy. I mean he said he was gonna try to be a better "father" to us.:WeSmart: Just throwing some stuff out there
Yeah but once he finds out we kinda sorta slided over babied her or that we liked her... Might start looking into some insurance for safety reasons.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ok, season 1 is over
Who are all the girls that MC could fuck and finish inside?

I think that's all of them, I'm sure somebody will speak up if I missed anything.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As far I'm concerned the MC should have picked his bitch ass back up and got into that house and died trying to save the second one too.
This is basically what pissed me off about that situation.

The girls weighed like 110 pounds, max. I could fucking carry both of them out of there, and I haven't hit the gym in forever. Fucking drag them or something MC! Jesus Christ, especially with the "athletic perk" you're telling me you couldn't save both of them?

The whole thing was too "forced to choose because no happy fun threesome life for you!".

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Yes! You apologized and also said bad about Melanie. Ow dude, you're so on my dark side now... :LOL::p
I'd have no problem with that but not before Jade of course :p
Look, after the sex we had with Jade.... I would definitely like to see more of her. But as "LI"? She is twice the age of MC, right? It would not last long. :KEK:
Just kidding. It's just that I couldn't find any concrete reason to put Camila before her, they both seem to have the same right.

====
Mechaforce I will come to you, just a moment.

D

Deleted member 1767426

Yo, you got some goat milk? I heard Quinn likes weird stuff.
Sorry, we don't currently offer that type of milk. Might I offer you the Cheating Whores drink? So you can jack off to Quinn while going into a deep sleep.
It's a win-win situation.
You drink some of my milk and you meet Quinn. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes