FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't think there is an update download for this game unfortunately. If there is a compressed up-to-date version for this game go for that for sure, it will take you less time. But if not you might just have to download the full thing again, but trust me the new update is worth it. If its a problem with computer disk space, just delete your old update and get the new one. I believe your saves are stored elsewhere so you will have them even with a new update. Happy fappings maggot brother(y)
I'm having problems with the compressed version.
I tried downloading it 4 times, from different sites, deleted all older files, etc....even downloaded that file that was supposed to fix the bugs, but it still didn't help.
The game crashes during the first classroom exam.

I'm in the process of downloading the torrent version...think it's the full version...we shall see if that helps.

Reactions: Mechaforce

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Did you make a new save for this? Come here!

And now let's remember a little bit about her.

View attachment 519396 View attachment 519397

VDawe is a genius.
Nope not at all! Have at it Son :KEK:, She's only in the picture because some stupid marriage

Right in the feels. Right in the dam feels!

View attachment 519400
Oh I did man, I did and going through the Sex scenes seeing them say your name made me very uncomfortable. But I made sure you banged Camila :KEK:
But God dayuum!!! Is that all VDawe 's work? That is amazing!
Thanks guys^^:love: ;)

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
guys, what do you think, can we expect any preview of season 2 in today's status update? :D
or maybe voting poll who is the best char in season 1 :)
I'm not sure if he has even start next season yet. Don't worry he is full time now which is awesome we'll get updates quicker. But he wants to release season 1 on steam so he has probably been working on getting that ready. Of course I'm just speculating and he has been working on it :KEK:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I'm having problems with the compressed version.
I tried downloading it 4 times, from different sites, deleted all older files, etc....even downloaded that file that was supposed to fix the bugs, but it still didn't help.
The game crashes during the first classroom exam.

I'm in the process of downloading the torrent version...think it's the full version...we shall see if that helps.
I just downloaded the one from the NOPY link. I'm not quite sure why it wouldn't work. I haven't had any problems with the game itself either so I can't really help you much unfortunatly:( Hopefully the torrent works thought(y)

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
At first I thought "Another update? Woah! So fast!:)" but then I took a look at the changelogs and found out it was just bug fixes.

Biggest disappointment in my life this year yet. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes