Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Don't attack me but I never really thought maya was hot :LUL:
We have the "old boobs" and also... the fake boobs... :censored::LOL:
I don't know why, but I had put this in quot hours ago, forgotten, and it appeared now.
I suspect the reason for Tommys behavour is more complex than simply having fun and not wanting Josy to ruin it.
That Pink Club scene made this very clear.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'm straight up sitting here talking about playing BaDIK while on the main menu of BaDIK singing Punk Rock Flu. I GOT THE PUNK ROCK FLUUUU, HAVE YOU CAUGHT IT TOOOOOOOOOOO
ALLLLLL THE RO-OOOADS LEAD TO HEEERRR
If you haven't check out the rest of that album by Friday Prophets. A lot of really good songs on it.. Actually scratch that check out all their work. Got that Greenday vibe Pre - American Idiot.
Though after saying that I often wish more games/creators would strive for this level of quality. I'd be in heaven if at least 30% of the games on here were of a similar nature (or even better) when it came to content, quality, story, and renders all in one.
Yeah you don't really find many of them out there that sort of be the complete package. While I can't exactly nit pick at them for obvious reasons I get what you mean. Once every so often I come across a game that while it's not at this level it's more than just wank-off material. Summer's Gone is a pretty good example (There is no sex in it yet) I can see the Devs are putting effort in building up characters which I can really get behind.

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I just find it hard for me to care for other games like I do this came. I actually care for the story and characters. ITS SO GOOOD. I know its gonna be a shitty thing but there isn't gonna be another Jill or Tommy (Buttsmarnn) in any of the other games. I might just have to keep playing this game until I get sick of it, until the next update of course. That's why I'm doing a run with choices that I would do. I have't done that yet and I think that would be fun.
Sadly that's part of the problem. lol Most games on here the females are just mindless sex dolls and every side character is just an idiot, which isn't bad if you like that sort of thing and sometimes you can be in the mood for it if the game is good enough. But it's nice to come across a game like this. Where the girls are still gorgeous and hot, supporting characters range from goofy like Derek to bros like Jacob or assholes like Dawe... but all have personalities and motivations that make them interesting and have you get to know them enough to care about them as characters. Regardless of whether you love them or hate them.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
ALLLLLL THE RO-OOOADS LEAD TO HEEERRR
If you haven't check out the rest of that album by Friday Prophets. A lot of really good songs on it.. Actually scratch that check out all their work. Got that Greenday vibe Pre - American Idiot.

Yeah you don't really find many of them out there that sort of be the complete package. While I can't exactly nit pick at them for obvious reasons I get what you mean. Once every so often I come across a game that while it's not at this level it's more than just wank-off material. Summer's Gone is a pretty good example (There is no sex in it yet) I can see the Devs are putting effort in building up characters which I can really get behind.
I've been checking out Friday Prophets quite a bit because of this game. Some of the main ones like Punk Rock Flu, All the Roads, and Social Wreck are some really good ones of course. My favorite is Guardian Angel personally. I definitely see the Green Day similarity. Its a bit of a shame Friday Prophets only came around within the last few years and they aren't that popular. I feel that if they were playing around the time of Green Day they would of been a hit.

aliens98

Jan 28, 2018
I just find it hard for me to care for other games like I do this came. I actually care for the story and characters. ITS SO GOOOD. I know its gonna be a shitty thing but there isn't gonna be another Jill or Tommy (Buttsmarnn) in any of the other games. I might just have to keep playing this game until I get sick of it, until the next update of course. That's why I'm doing a run with choices that I would do. I have't done that yet and I think that would be fun.
I have the same feeling to bella and I really hope PinkCake could add more dialogues in the game or at least portray the characters'emotions more deeper

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
how should i install the update for this game? 6gb is kinda big. do i just go with the compressed version?
I don't think there is an update download for this game unfortunately. If there is a compressed up-to-date version for this game go for that for sure, it will take you less time. But if not you might just have to download the full thing again, but trust me the new update is worth it. If its a problem with computer disk space, just delete your old update and get the new one. I believe your saves are stored elsewhere so you will have them even with a new update. Happy fappings maggot brother(y)

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
really, BaDIK put a golden standard for me
i play other games but they do not have any impact on me like this one does :)
As I was saying I was trying to play WVM and I just wasn't as into it. I'm playing this game again with my own choices and reading the dialogue again. I'm reminiscing all about this game and I'm still at the first Josy date. Putting the fact that she is gonna be with Maya later on at the back of my mind of course.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes