Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A game of cheaters about cheating and the cheating undeniable lust marathon kicking things off for players, but ,,, #%^#%^%$
:oops::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Is this 4 real? Cheating going back and forth and up the walls in this game, IS A BUG????

tHE MONKEY WAY ?!? ... tHE DINOSAURUS HUMAN-dingus way ?!? The round the bend WAY!?!

Game ON!!!

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
hey dad! I fucked your sister, is that incest? :KEK:
Nope not at all! Have at it Son :KEK:, She's only in the picture because some stupid marriage
*cough* AL...
Right in the feels. Right in the dam feels!
Did you make a new save for this? Come here!
gify9.gif
Oh I did man, I did and going through the Sex scenes seeing them say your name made me very uncomfortable. But I made sure you banged Camila :KEK:
But God dayuum!!! Is that all VDawe 's work? That is amazing!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I sat down to write a review of the game, and noticed there was already a couple hundred people pointing this out as the best game on this site. So not sure what else I'd be offering that hasn't already been said a million times.

Amazing job. Best total blend of everything from writing to story to gameplay to renders to animations to the all important fap material. And all without having to fall back on any crutches like the incest fetish.

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 519400
Oh I did man, I did and going through the Sex scenes seeing them say your name made me very uncomfortable. But I made sure you banged Camila :KEK:
But God dayuum!!! Is that all VDawe 's work? That is amazing!

"But I made sure you banged Camila"

You just won the title of best brother anyone could ask for here.
I do not even know what to say. :KEK: :LUL::KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
CTRL was the real MVP :LUL:
But when you know exactly what they are saying. It's hard to ignore that shit :KEK:
Oh, I know. But anyway, I sure as hell never laughed that much on this forum, ever.
You are the real MVP! :LOL:
I have to try to reward you.
How about a Cat sig just for you? You can even choose which image or scene. I can still find a way to keep Jane in a break so you don't have to change.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Oh, I know. But anyway, I sure as hell never laughed that much on this forum, ever.
You are the real MVP! :LOL:
I have to try to reward you.
How about a Cat sig just for you? You can even choose which image or scene. I can still find a way to keep Jane in a break so you don't have to change.
I was actually going to ask you how you are going about making sigs. I've got the size right. But the Webm files are doing my head in are you converting them to Gifs and then making it?
But if you want to make a Cathy Sig just for me I sure as shit won't stop you :ROFLMAO:
Also, I live to make people laugh. And I think that's the best joke I've cracked on this forum :KEK:

Reactions: Monetauro

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Just finished the update. It's incredible work but I only hoped we could have told those two corny bitches Josy and Maya to take their drama and fuck off. No friendship, nothing. You want to be together so bad? Go for it. Have a nice life stranger. They're just not worth it. At least we don't have to deal with them much anymore but it would've been nice if we could've just dropped the two fools all together but I'll take what I can get. Onto better chicks now. Great work.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I was actually going to ask you how you are going about making sigs. I've got the size right. But the Webm files are doing my head in are you converting them to Gifs and then making it?
But if you want to make a Cathy Sig just for me I sure as shit won't stop you :ROFLMAO:
Also, I live to make people laugh. And I think that's the best joke I've cracked on this forum :KEK:
I rarely use videos straight from the game archive. The few I used I converted them to AVI first.
Of course I do! Want to choose or will leave with me? What about Jane? I don't know which one you will keep.

For me, it sure was the best. :KEK:

• Love
Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I rarely use videos straight from the game archive. The few I used I converted them to AVI first.
Of course I do! Want to choose or will leave with me? What about Jane? I don't know which one you will keep.
For me, it sure was the best. :KEK:
Ah that's where I was doing it wrong. I was derping around converting them to GIFs. I made a Jade Sig but it turned out with horrid quality so I threw it in the trash can :ROFLMAO:
You know what, surprise me man. I can't be picky it's just not in my nature. Whatever makes it easier for you. Drop Jane or not I won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Deoku and Monetauro

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
All I can say I have been blind to not play this game. I downloaded and played it and really enjoyed it. Great renders, good story, (and its not just see many people your can boink) and im looking forward to next update now too.

First game in a while that I have played a few times to unlock everything and now I got a Dik, Chick and Netural path saves cause I wanted to see everything.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
All I can say I have been blind to not play this game. I downloaded and played it and really enjoyed it. Great renders, good story, (and its not just see many people your can boink) and im looking forward to next update now too.

First game in a while that I have played a few times to unlock everything and now I got a Dik, Chick and Netural path saves cause I wanted to see everything.
Welcome to the DIKs maggot brother (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes