Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I won't lie I'm going to feel bad for doing it. But if it has to be done so be it, Besides if you told her what's going on with your situation she might understand it. She's more understanding than M&J
I already commented on what will make me like her more. One thing for sure would be if, instead of being hurt, she would help us toss the eggs. And seriously, if that were so, I think she would help and laugh.
She's on my list, If it wasn't for her sleeping around with every one and crabs. I think people would actually like her even if she is dumb as fuck!
This can only be, because I love her. She is a hot, funny babe.

You are not in the jungle, amidst animals my good sir/ma'am. Do it the proper way or not at all:
Thank you, Sato, "version 3".
I did not spend a lot of work doing this crap to somenone come with little written list.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think the age gap between Bella and Rusty makes that unlikely. I assume Bella is at least mid-30's, so there is at least a decade age gap there. I do think its a lot more likely that Jill and Rusty are related. Rusty is from a famous family, so is Jill. About the same age. Jill is super nice. Rusty is nice (for a DIK).

Since we also know Rusty is a Burgmeister and we know that Jade/Burke tried stuff with her, its unlikely they would've messed with Bella Burgmeister .
My dad was the youngest of 7 siblings....all born between 1905-1946. Unless they were born like 100 years apart, age doesn't prevent the possibility of them being siblings. lol js

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I just thought of a new theory. We know that Rusty is a Burgmeister....so is there a Royce too? The college is called Burgmeister & Royce. That could be who Jill's family is. Jill Royce.
Could be her, or possibly Sage as there's some speculation surrounding her family as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alshainn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A game of cheaters about cheating and the cheating undeniable lust marathon kicking things off for players, but ,,, #%^#%^%$
Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost
:oops::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Is this 4 real? Cheating going back and forth and up the walls in this game, IS A BUG????

proper way
tHE MONKEY WAY ?!? ... tHE DINOSAURUS HUMAN-dingus way ?!? The round the bend WAY!?!

Game ON!!!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I'd ship it :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, I do like Arieth and Redheads are my weakness. And... DPC knows how to make fiery redheads :LUL:
Did you make a new save for this? Come here!

And now let's remember a little bit about her.

1579240837911.png 1579240914607.png

VDawe is a genius.

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes