11- Quinn, Riona and Camila
12- Sage
13- Sage and Riona

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Maybe... Maybe we are one in the same -X Files music-
Oh I just like using his quotes from the game in my posts. "Alright I've been nice enough" "Dude, You hitting that? Respect!"
I also seen no one was using Tommy so I figured fuck it let's be different.
Well we got a DaweFan69 for Dawe and you for Tommy, I chose the MC because hes cool. And be a better father to me please :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Okay my fuck list in order:

1- Riona
2- Arieth
3- Jill
4- Arieth (just to make sure)
5- Maya
6- Get all cleanup and cured.
:KEK:
7- Riona again
8-Quinn
9- Quinn and Riona
10- Camila
11- Quinn, Riona and Camila
12- Sage
13- Sage and Riona
You'd have an awful hard time (pun not intended) completing that fuck list after your dick rots off from sticking it in, or anywhere near, #2

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Just skip most of the dialogue like I did with my other runs. I have 3 playthroughs, one DIK, one CHIK, and on dedicated to rejecting everyone except Jill :love:
That's why Ren'py is the best. With all the options you still have about it, it couldn't be better to make every possible path. Just leave the "unseen text" on and leave for the hug.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Dude even on a DIK playthrough I don't think I've the heart to betray Jill for the jacket
Son you are a disappointment!, Derek was right.. Snowflake :KEK:
I won't lie I'm going to feel bad for doing it. But if it has to be done so be it, Besides if you told her what's going on with your situation she might understand it. She's more understanding than M&J :KEK:
...since this is an ongoing thing to discuss...my list, in order, of who I'd rather bang...lol :)
Some are just gonna be in a tie, cause I wouldn't wanna have to deal with that decision. lol
3,5,6,7,8,10 and 11!.... Fucking color me impressed Son! All you are missing is Karen Rebecca Johnson.
There's someone likes Crabieth thats first i guess
She's on my list, If it wasn't for her sleeping around with every one and crabs. I think people would actually like her even if she is dumb as fuck!

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah I'm on DIK route and I just can't do it if it happens
Think I'm gonna go with CHIK but I really don't want to play all over again :HideThePain:
Disable mini-games and TAB key are your mother and father, respectively.
...since this is an ongoing thing to discuss...my list, in order, of who I'd rather bang...lol :)

Some are just gonna be in a tie, cause I wouldn't wanna have to deal with that decision. lol

(this is strictly off of looks, of course. Personality will change things, any day of the week...meaning Quinn would probably never get the privilege of tasting my manhood haha)

1- Josy/Maya
2- Sage/Jill/Riona
3- Arieth (HOT redhead cutie)
4- Quinn
5- Envy (blonde stripper)
6- Beth (long brown hair)
7- Heather (HOT long blonde hair)
8- Sarah/Melanie (HOT brunettes)
9- Isabella
10- Camila
11- Sally (Magnar's nerd GF)
You are not in the jungle, amidst animals my good sir/ma'am. Do it the proper way or not at all:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As some of you might remember I'm a latecomer to this thread.
Well, I just got round to playing 0.3. and have to say that the MC talking in 3rd person during the scene with Bella in the library as if he were speaking about something taking place in the past sent a chill down my spine. It bodes no good, man.

Reactions: Zenkeh and M.Sato

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have a crazy theory that Bella and Rusty are siblings, and that Jill is their cousin. What say the hive?
I think the age gap between Bella and Rusty makes that unlikely. I assume Bella is at least mid-30's, so there is at least a decade age gap there. I do think its a lot more likely that Jill and Rusty are related. Rusty is from a famous family, so is Jill. About the same age. Jill is super nice. Rusty is nice (for a DIK).

Since we also know Rusty is a Burgmeister and we know that Jade/Burke tried stuff with her, its unlikely they would've messed with Bella Burgmeister .

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes