Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Let's put my distaste for Quinn aside and let's discuss something important, the accident with Cathy.... there's gonna be a disciplinary hearing and all DiKs are summoned...
If MC swyped on Cathy, she will know he's innocent since if he wanted to post her nudes, he could use those she sent him... and she obviously wants something more from him.
If MC didn't show up, Jade will be out for blood and vengeance and if she sees MC, she could try to punish the fraternity just to get back at him, unless MC will have the chance to apologize before the thing
Many things will happen with the future season and i think a lot of betrayals against the MC. You can't trust anyone in this game. You can trust only Jill, Bella and the MC's father. Sage has not betray the MC yet but she is still a HOTs and her story complicated. He will be stabbed in the back by the DIK. They will blame him for everything and he will be expelled after the Cathy's accident.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Bella is hot, she just has a bad case of resting bitch face.

Hopefully in the next season she will be more cheerful, she just needs someone to make her happy. I'd like to see MC play the guitar for her, she seemed to like hearing MC play so she'll probably like that. She can reward him afterwards ;)

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
What comforts me is that DPC's games don't have NTR and as I've heard never will (though I'm not sure, if it's what he stated himself, or people just assumed). That means, at least there won't be mess of THAT sort going. Though some people around here really hope for it.
I also wonder how much Sage knows. If she knows it all and condones it - she'll lose many points for me. And I'm sure not only for me. And she doesn't strike me like a type of person who would condone prostitution.
can you please tell me what ntr is ?

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Well, this game it's like a TV series and inspired to Canis canem edit. There is still a lot to see(i doubt that this game will end with just two seasons) and people can only speculate. It's not just an adult game with random sex scene. There will be a lot of good moments and funny moments but also bad drama things. Some side characters will die(when drug and prostitution are involved it's obvious) and one of the main girls too if the MC will not do anything. Maybe some girls will become pregnant as well(Sage?).

I think that Josy will suffer a lot in the next season and everyone will try to use her. Imagine if she will try to suicide in the end of the second season but the MC can help her(or not if he choice). With her it's more likely to start a relationship than with Maya. She is more genuine and want only help. Maya has already shown that she is capable of betray the people who trust her and with Josy it's not an exception. She can be a serious villain. If MC will forgive Maya again will be completely stupid and no sense. For the moment i think : Bad ending with Maya. Neutral-good ending with Josy. Sad story for both
Derek to the rescue.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To be honest I've always found that scene confusing. I didn't understand it until I came here and discussed it with people, it's not a surprise to me that others find it confusing too. More renders would help, seeing the condom, watching Quinn putting it on and off... And hell, it would make the scene a lot better (and hotter :ROFLMAO: ).

About declining continuing with Quinn or not there's no indication that it would lead to sex, I can understand the argument of "Wait, I didn't agree to this" (even though I don't share it), but on the other hand that's what makes that scene good in the first place, it gives you that vibe of "This bitch is crazy" that makes her interesting.
The options say
-Let her continue
-Stop her
What you thought is going to happen if you let her continue? :KEK:
Maybe it`s just me but I got the vibe of "She`s fucking amazing":KEK:
Everything about her is interesting...:sneaky:...even her hair:cool:

Question to the general population of our best thread:
It rubs me the wrong way every time i see this but maybe it`s just a culture or lack off( :KEK: )thing,do you guys normally reffer to women as "bitches" or "cunts"?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
It rubs me the wrong way every time i see this but maybe it`s just a culture or lack off( :KEK: )thing,do you guys normally reffer to women as "bitches" or "cunts"?
Depends on the type of woman.
But yes I do. It's apart of my Country's Culture to call people "Cunts" :KEK: It can be an insult or a compliment depending on it's usage :KEK:

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
The options say
-Let her continue
-Stop her
What you thought is going to happen if you let her continue? :KEK:
Maybe it`s just me but I got the vibe of "She`s fucking amazing":KEK:
Everything about her is interesting...:sneaky:...even her hair:cool:

no but in Slovak language we have many words describing a beautiful woman without it sounding creepy or degrading

donTiere983

Mar 15, 2019
No, here we refer to our friends with that. It's important to note that since the native language is german, it's obvious that it's not serious.
In German we usually use the tone of our voice to say something.
Basic example: Darling? =/= Daaaaarliiiiiing?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes