M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Well, those are some interesting theories, one thing though, I'm not sure Chad is the target, I think Dawe is the one who was supposed to find all the photos, the whole blackmail angle doesn't make sense, there is no reason to include the photos of Arieth if Chad is the target, I think it's more likely that the photos Chad hid contains something which will make Dawe turn on Chad.
Dawe also bankrolls the Jocks, at leat according to Sage.
There were 2 envelopes, each specifically addressed to Dawe and Chad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not fully convinced there is blackmail in Chad's envelope, as we saw no sort of thing in Dawe's one (unless Chad hid part of its content, but I can't think why he'd do that), furthermore, the blackmailer would likely reveal him/herself to show who's boss. Chad could be reading too much into it, but there is no way to be sure.

Dawe's envelope only had photos of Crabieth w/ DIKs and it's shown in the peeper scene of ep.4 her diet is not that restrictive, nor that she is particularly keen on discretion. Whomever got those photos could easily find proof of her infidelity with guys outside the fraternity. Therefore, the "blackmailer" is likely intentionally setting the Alphas on a crash course with the DIKs.

I'm fairly convinced Quinn & her band of merry gals has nothing to do with this particular shady business. Having her best clients go against each other and, inevitably, under the eye of college authorities, if not suspended or expelled, would be Tsar bombing her own foot. Wherever is your view on her character, I guess we can all agree she is not that stupid. So, this is a different scheme of wherever Quinn is cooking with Sage.

I also don't think she had anything to do with Cathy's photo. Tommy is obviously a VIP client, gives her access to the rest of the fraternity and has already volunteered as a pre-ordered escape goat; and depending on the playthrough, MC, on the verge of joining, is a top spender (v. Quinn and Riona threesome). Best case scenario, she'd gain nothing; worse, she'd loose one or two top clients and access to an entire customer market.

Seems more likely the "hacking" is a continuation of the same "blackmail" scheme and, considering the Alphas weren't hurt in anyway this time, the target are the DIKs, specifically, the Alphas were just collateral.

The schemer, therefore, is someone with a personal grudge against the DIKs in general (there was no specific member of the DIKs targeted), but simultaneously someone with access to the DIK Mansion, either personally or through a partner (willing or coerced). It is unlikely such a person is a freshman, as there were no major events to cause such a grudge, this person is either a 2nd+ term student or a staff member.

I don't have any particular suspect and this tinfoil on my head is getting uncomfortably hot. Somebody please pick up from here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Whats the thoughts on sages lines about being competitive and cheating to win when she can. I personally think its foreshadowing for both her story arc and her relationship with the MC
Seems to me she just wants to win and will go to any length for that I don't think it's any foreshadowing especially not with the MC as she is already cheating on Chad.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
There were 2 envelopes, each specifically addressed to Dawe and Chad.

I'm not fully convinced there is blackmail in Chad's envelope, as we saw no sort of thing in Dawe's one (unless Chad hid part of its content, but I can't think why he'd do that), furthermore, the blackmailer would likely reveal him/herself to show who's boss. Chad could be reading too much into it, but there is no way to be sure.
So if you think there was no blackmail in Chad's envelope, what was his fight with MC about? that "What do you want from me? Back off"

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Interesting :unsure:. I could have sworn I said "dating" and at the end of the episode the summary screen even says Jill is okay with you seeing others while you are "dating". A committed relationship which Jill refers to and dating are two different things. She even explains this a few lines later in your screenshot.

For example when Bill Clinton (your avatar) cheated on his wife Hillary that's the despicable behavior Jill is talking about :BootyTime:.
View attachment 523882
yeah however continuously 'dating' Jill is gonna lead to a relationship with her (you have to option to have MC choose to friendzone her during their conversation) and seeing other women while you're with her is most definitely gonna backfire on you as the player.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, but those photos were supposedly in Dawe's envelope. Did he open Dawe's envelope without him? I'd suppose he'd open his own envelope and that there would be a reason within it to fight the MC.
What ever was in said envelope triggered him and his current beef with the MC is probably what triggered the fight, thinking that the MC was the one who took the pics and left. And since we kinda are on his bum list with dealing and helping Sage, kinda makes sense for him to "target" us.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, but those photos were supposedly in Dawe's envelope. Did he open Dawe's envelope without him? I'd suppose he'd open his own envelope and that there would be a reason within it to fight the MC.
You mean like a message, a provocation ? Like "We have your dildo collection now. Fight me"
Or pics of him not being able to get the spear ready for Sage ?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
...depends who are the 2 students maderfaking Burke slept with...:mad:
Everyone tries to antagonize Quinn or Tommy or Chad or this or that...Burke wants to fuck your woman dude
That piece of breaded sausage might even try. :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have proof for that?

I am the DPC.
I could accept the MC dying, but noone of my girls shall be touched!
Also agree with you about everything else apart from the incest or babies: i don't mind incest in other vn, but in this one wouldn't really fit the story (also DPC said nono, so i trust him :BootyTime: ) as for the babies, given how much girls i'm coming inside in, i wouldn't really be surprised if something happened :KEK:
But I said there won't be. :unsure:
They're university students! If they don't stay with their pills and take care of themselves ... Pregnancy is the last thing they want.
Still in that AL frame of mind or if disaster does hit just make sure we are stocked up on fire extinguishers unless it's one of the lesser characters like Tybalt let him burn :p
This is a good idea. Safety first. ;)
What are, in your opinion, the most evil things MC can do in the story?
Do not pay the nerd for the pull of his underwear, knowing that Derek will be beaten badly later. :KEK:
When I first put it out there a list that basically cucks all the members of the DIK's I was completely memeing... But to actually see all the content from Sage's Door Path happen I'll be honest I have never cheered for a dam Adult VN But that was fucking golden man.

I have no idea what the scenario would be. But I sure as hell hope we get something. If you look at it: She said that she would fuck the MC. And she also seen the magic cock.... Push comes to shove she could always end up on Quinn's Menu :BootyTime:
If they had left the two of them alone in that sauna, it would have been right there. For-Sure :cool:
Alright, so what are you guys' most anticipated sex scenes for the next season?
Quinn + Sage

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I hope so but it's unlikely as I don't think the game is gonna branch out like that again and we're gonna become DIK's regardless.
A decision could magically cause the DIK's ruined library to be unavailable. MC is still made a DIK but there's nowhere for him to sleep in the mansion so he has to shack up with Bella (or Maya/Josy whilst we're at it). It wouldn't take too much branching if the game keeps up with the MC being a roaming sex nomad. AFAIK he's never taken a girl back to his current bed for the night so where he officially sleeps is kinda moot. Wouldn't take much branching just writing an actual Bella route that acknowledges he's still crashing there.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
What ever was in said envelope triggered him and his current beef with the MC is probably what triggered the fight, thinking that the MC was the one who took the pics and left. And since we kinda are on his bum list with dealing and helping Sage, kinda makes sense for him to "target" us.
You mean like a message, a provocation ? Like "We have your dildo collection now. Fight me"
Or pics of him not being able to get the spear ready for Sage ?
Ok, but I'd still want to know what was in Chad's envelope. I find it unlikely that there were the same photos that were in Dawe's envelope. Otherwise there's be just one envelope "Chad and Dawe" or "Tri-alphas".
So there was something else that triggered Chad that we probably didn't see. He did say "What do you want from me?", not "from us". If he got Arieth's pics, he'd just go "Huh? so what? need to show that to Dawe". What was in his envelope's gotta be personal to him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes