Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hypothetically speaking perhaps on the 2nd date with Jill we can have a real heart to heart conversation about all the women involved in the MC's life. Jill could then place her trust in me and we can proceed to do what she asked about for the 3rd date (rough sex(y)).

And if this plan does "backfire" not all hope is lost. I know exactly who to call :p
View attachment 523915
Wouldn't mind that at all tbh

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was more just thinking she may be prone to jealosy despite how she said she was fine with the MC fucking other people. She seems to value him and despite what she said maybe she would feel threatened or like she was losing a competition if the relationship progresses with both Sage and some of the other girls.
Yeah, I agree with that and look how feisty she got with Quinn after the carwash. And as she is not in a relationship with the MC her feelings keep growing and growing to a point where she will want it to be all about her so make the most of all the fun with her and messing around with other girls while it lasts because once Sage gets those claws into the MC she ain't letting go.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I agree with that and look how feisty she got with Quinn after the carwash. And as she is not in a relationship with the MC her feelings keep growing and growing to a point where she will want it to be all about her so make the most of all the fun with her and messing around with other girls while it lasts because once Sage gets those claws into the MC she ain't letting go.
Or teeth :LOL:
MC is not the reason why Sage gets "feisty" though,she gets angry because Quinn mentions her family,Sage asking for help from her family,to be specific

Another thought about the frat wars I had
Maybe the targets are not the frats but specific people
Chad and Rusty:unsure:
(Not mentioning Dawe becuase the consequences for him have been positive so far,he became new president for now and his "relationship" with Aerieth is ...the same)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hottest scene in the game?
GO!
Tough one. I'm a big fan of the Quinn/Riona threesome, and the Sage scene was obviously quite hot, but I'm going to have to go with the Quinn rooftop scene, with THIS part in particular :
Screenshot (203).png

That animation was on point. And those eyes...Yep.

Shame that spooning sex part is apparently broken. Has anyone gotten that to work btw or is it actually disabled? It's weird that an actual animation would be just left like that considering the work involved in creating them.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
This sounds like a dream come true.
I would love for Sage to hold me close and not let go.
We might be stuck together for a while though ;).
Don't Let Me Go.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And as she is not in a relationship with the MC her feelings keep growing and growing to a point where she will want it to be all about her so make the most of all the fun with her and messing around with other girls while it lasts because once Sage gets those claws into the MC she ain't letting go.
I’m going to beat myself for that, so you can leave to me... But... Leah feelings :KEK: .
I'm not gonna mention the fact that you are a Mayan and it's disgusting... wait I just did that. nvm
I love having this guy around. What? Just expressing my sympathy.

Last edited:

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not gonna mention the fact that you are a Mayan and it's disgusting... wait I just did that. nvm
Well, I did mention that I'm a sappy bitch before :D and Maya has the most explored romantic arc at the moment. I really don't blame her for anything tbh. She knew MC for like, what? 4 days?

In her mind, he probably was just some, nice guy she made quick friends with, but the moment it was clear she felt something for him, she planned to tell him about her gay girlfriend Josy.

And this whole situation only happened becauce DPC is a drama queen who likes his cliffhangers too much.:ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well, I did mention that I'm a sappy bitch before :D and Maya has the most explored romantic arc at the moment. I really don't blame her for anything tbh. She knew MC for like, what? 4 days?

In her mind, he probably was just some, nice guy she made quick friends with, but the moment it was clear she felt something for him, she planned to tell him about her gay girlfriend Josy.

And this whole situation only happened becauce DPC is a drama queen who likes his cliffhangers too much.:ROFLMAO:
Oh man, I was really enjoying you, but you had to screw it up.

Why can't they all be like -JuNioR- ?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

Ehh, if she didn't make such a big deal about the MC being totally 100% super duper honest with her within the first hour of knowing him I'd agree with you. She can't make a big deal about honesty and then run about the place selfishly getting people taser'd and lying. The story about her "boyfriend" changed a few times in the brief time she's known the MC.

DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
I
Ehh, if she didn't make such a big deal about the MC being totally 100% super duper honest with her within the first hour of knowing him I'd agree with you. She can't make a big deal about honesty and then run about the place selfishly getting people taser'd and lying. The story about her "boyfriend" changed a few times in the brief time she's known the MC.
I mean to be fair at no point did the MC tell her why he has such a problem with Quinn and how it may end up affecting Maya etc, everyone kinda sucks in the situation.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Sorry, if you didn't try to blame Maya for MC getting tazed, your argument might be considered as valid. But since you did, you are either joking or delusional. You choose.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes