Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
f
Yeah, I call bullshit there. The tazer in question was basically the size of a brick, Quinn was wearing tight jean shorts and a tight top with no pockets, Sarah and Melanie were in their HOT uniforms which obviously don't have pockets. Where was that thing hidden during their trip to get the MC?

Maya : "Hey, Quinn, what's that thing?"
Quinn : "Nothing."
Maya : "Really? Because it looks like a hand-held tazer to me."
Quinn : "No, you're wrong, this is uh...my inhaler. I have asthma."
Maya : "Oh, ok then."

But if you want to give Maya the benefit of the doubt and believe her when she says she didn't know, I guess we can rely on her track record of complete hones...oh, wait...shit, never mind.

Well, at least she put her foot down and stood up for the MC and didn't help the other 3 girls drag him off after he was tazed unconscious and then subsequently selfishly ask the MC to keep helping her despite his having just been taz...oh, wait...shit...never mind again...

Yeah, totally sure she had NO idea and had a major problem with the whole situation. Yup.

By the way I have a really fucking amazing deal for you if you're in the market for a bridge.
View attachment 523969
finally someone fucking said it. i just hope the bullshit drama with them ended with us friendzoning them.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
She wasn't. We of course only know it based on her own confession, but I believe her. She told MC that Quinn told her to grind on him to wake him up. And she wanted to watch. But she didn't warn about her plans to taze the MC.
She was using the "100% honest MC" for her own benefits without him knowing, MC try to do the same but he is always honest and asks permission first per se. But of course, since she is a woman it's okay, but if he does that it's totally rape (haha I went there damn. :FacePalm: )

Some people may criticize Quinn for the same actions or similar, but the difference its that MC is well aware of Quinn's actions (for now) and we agree 100% with her because we are weak ass slaves. But we never agree to the same with Maya, and the game's mechanics reassure that. Because you go DIK for Quinn and in this case, you should do the same for Maya but no... you have to go CHICK and get used (doesn't make any sense)

And that's why you shouldn't trust Maya. I believe that DPC it's a good writer and he is showing through Maya actions who she really is.

But hey... never read much into it. :KEK:

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, I call bullshit there. The tazer in question was basically the size of a brick, Quinn was wearing tight jean shorts and a tight top with no pockets, Sarah and Melanie were in their HOT uniforms which obviously don't have pockets. Where was that thing hidden during their trip to get the MC?

Maya : "Hey, Quinn, what's that thing?"
Quinn : "Nothing."
Maya : "Really? Because it looks like a hand-held tazer to me."
Quinn : "No, you're wrong, this is uh...my inhaler. I have asthma."
Maya : "Oh, ok then."

But if you want to give Maya the benefit of the doubt and believe her when she says she didn't know, I guess we can rely on her track record of complete hones...oh, wait...shit, never mind.

Well, at least she put her foot down and stood up for the MC and didn't help the other 3 girls drag him off after he was tazed unconscious and then subsequently selfishly ask the MC to keep helping her despite his having just been taz...oh, wait...shit...never mind again...

Yeah, totally sure she had NO idea and had a major problem with the whole situation. Yup.

By the way I have a really fucking amazing deal for you if you're in the market for a bridge.
View attachment 523969
There clearly can be a scenario where Maya doesn't see the tazer before it's too late. We don't see it in the pictures except for the ones where Quinn specifically uses the tazer, so one of the girls could bring it later into the room while Maya was changing and grinding.

As for honesty - you're mixing 2 completely different things here - personal things she wasn't ready to share and admission to her reluctant part in hurting someone she didn't want to hurt.

I'll give you the last one about not standing up for MC, but I did admit before, Maya lacks backbone. She couldn't do much in the immediate situation, there were 3 against one. What could she do? Well, I suppose she could call the police or campus security.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yes! Guys, let's talk about season 2. I myself look forward to Bella's cooking lessons(there surely will be a food themed sexy time with her :love: )
Nearly forgot about those, nice indeed.
What I'm looking for is :
How "innocent" Jill will be after 2nd date, what is she ready to do?
What will Bella do? What is with the door?
Is Heather actually interested in MC?
Will finding Sage's cheater finally make her obsession stop?
Anything and everything with Quinn obviously, will she finally admit her feelings?
More Jade and Cathy, especially Cathy.
The person behind the Cluck incident and the envelopes
And finally the results of Hell Week. Also, if we will see a timeskip. That's it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Indeed this is what I think is happening. Blackmailing Chad and pushing him into create trouble with MC just so they can get him cleared. I don't know if you read but in the past, I wrote here a possible redemption arc for Chad. I think that when he figures that MC did not blackmailed him and if player choose to help him against the teachers, he will be a friend to a MC later on and try to find the real people who is responsible for all of the overthrowing of the presidents.

I mean, we already hate the jogs. Them being the people who stir more trouble is like meh. It does not help for the progression of the plot. I would prefer a more real trouble within. For storywise jogs are already the enemy but they have barely any IQ put together. Instead of them, someone else which no one suspects would be more interesting.
Yeah, I agree. My first guess would be the nerds, the second would be Quinn. What I mean is it can be anyone.
There is some time I would like to take a min to talk about my queen Camila. :cool:
View attachment 523455
I saw a lot of people, over all these pages, saying that she is only there to have sex. Allow me to be against that.

Like other characters who have gained similar fame, Camila, as far as we know, only had sex with the MC.
In the first scene we have with Camila, Quinn is starting her on these things, she is slightly reluctant but ends up accepting it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And once she has accepted, she is firm in her commitment, without fail. She follows all of Quinn's instructions, but from the beginning she is attracted to the MC. As soon as the MC leaves the booth and admits he liked what he saw, she already smiles.
Then the scene takes place at the gloryhole, where she says it's the first time she's done something like this. When she recognizes the MC, she decides to go deeper. :BootyTime:
In the cumpetition, she is playing her role to enter the HOTs, but she is clearly not enjoying it.
Now, of all the guys on campus, she decides to ask the MC for underwear, and she also can't help but want to take a peek. Which leads to a wonderful threesome, by the way, if MC's attitude is good. So, when the MC decides to sit with them in the classroom, she is already much more interested in him. Trying to know what is going on with him, wanting to help him with the tasks... But he refuses the sex part, when he knows there would be a video involved. She even kisses him on the cheek, showing some affection.
Skipping the memorable part the DPC used of American Pie 2 and going straight to the party. Here we see a sensitive Camila. Worrying about her drunk friend and feeling ashamed when Mona tells about wanting to sleep with the MC too (I imagine she referred to that party), despite having done it twice before, here would be something different, something more. Which ended up having no chance since now she would take care of Mona.

What do I get out of all this. Camila is a girl with sexual experience, not a newbie. She likes to have fun and is not afraid of what she wants. She has a clear greater affinity with MC, has not shown the same with others. And now, which apparently is also developing some feelings, things between them may be a little different. I sure hope for.
I have to wholeheartedly agree with this. Camila was a great surprise too in this patch. When we first met her I expected her to be Bimbo number 8 or something, but she ended up having some personality, even though we barely scratched the surface for now. She seems very sweet and have a legit crush on the MC. But we still don't know everything about Quinn's restaurant. So far we know Burke had sex with three girls. My guess would be Quinn, Riona and Sarah, but considering she seems to obey Quinn's every order...

Another thing is that Derek went to the HOTs house and got pranked the same way as the MC just afterwards, what happened there? Did Quinn use Camila again?

Now reading you made me realize something I was discussing here a couple of days ago. In this image:
Drunk Mona.png
I said this sentence made no sense without more context. I think I know what that context was. Camila is not an idiot, she knows the DIK's Hell Week tasks are sexual in nature. When she offered herself to help she was fully aware what she was offering. Her plan failed, but she still wants to have sex with the MC. And this is Mona saying she wants to join too. So I'd expect her trying to have sex with the MC soon again.

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Nearly forgot about those, nice indeed.
What I'm looking for is :
How "innocent" Jill will be after 2nd date, what is she ready to do?
What will Bella do? What is with the door?
Is Heather actually interested in MC?
Will finding Sage's cheater finally make her obsession stop?
Anything and everything with Quinn obviously, will she finally admit her feelings?
More Jade and Cathy, especially Cathy.
The person behind the Cluck incident and the envelopes
And finally the results of Hell Week. Also, if we will see a timeskip. That's it.
- The second date is probably going to be more tease, but at least more physical this time, I don't think that she is going all in here.
- Ignore the door, but Bella it's a desperate housewife, next chance she is going for the D, guarantee.
- I don't know but she a NO NO NO, trouble and honestly it's not worth it.
- The cheater its gonna be a big reveal on the game and change a lot of things, for bad or good.
- YES PLEASE!! We need to analyze her feelings in a profound way.
- That's probably the real 3some everyone wants if you avoid Josy and Maya.

The other thing I don't put much into it.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, I agree. My first guess would be the nerds, the second would be Quinn. What I mean is it can't be anyone.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with this. Camila was a great surprise too in this patch. When we first met her I expected her to be Bimbo number 8 or something, but she ended up having some personality, even though we barely scratched the surface for now. She seems very sweet and have a legit crush on the MC. But we still don't know everything about Quinn's restaurant. So far we know Burke had sex with three girls. My guess would be Quinn, Riona and Sarah, but considering she seems to obey Quinn's every order...

Another thing is that Derek went to the HOTs house and got pranked the same way as the MC just afterwards, what happened there? Did Quinn use Camila again?

Now reading you made me realize something I was discussing here a couple of days ago. In this image:
View attachment 523978
I said this sentence made no sense without more context. I think I know what that context was. Camila is not an idiot, she knows the DIK's Hell Week tasks are sexual in nature. When she offered herself to help she was fully aware what she was offering. Her plan failed, but she still wants to have sex with the MC. And this is Mona saying she wants to join too. So I'd expect her trying to have sex with the MC soon again.
Yes! Theories. Such a good subject! I have a theory! I think Dawe is smarter than he looks, and he just uses Arieth to try to appear this dumb cuck, but he surely plays some part in campus politics. What do you guys think?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yes! Theories. Such a good subject! I have a theory! I think Dawe is smarter than he looks, and he just uses Arieth to try to appear this dumb cuck, but he surely plays some part in campus politics. What do you guys think?
His age makes me think it’s unlikely. If he was smart he wouldn’t be paying endless tuition fees to pretend to be an idiot and manipulate a bunch of teenagers. How many times has he repeated Cathy’s class? His age is jokes about too.

seems more likely he’s just dumb and repeating year after year of university because he has to rather than some grand scheme to play the fool and manipulate frat politics.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Eh...I dunno. He seems pretty damn dumb in Cathy's classes. Anthony might have a few idiot-savant moments (or maybe he's actually just pretending to maintain cover and IS a genius), but Dawe?

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
His age makes me think it’s unlikely. If he was smart he wouldn’t be paying endless tuition fees to pretend to be an idiot and manipulate a bunch of teenagers. How many times has he repeated Cathy’s class? His age is jokes about too.

seems more likely he’s just dumb and repeating year after year of university because he has to rather than some grand scheme to play the fool and manipulate frat politics.
Or he's a big player making a fat cut out of campus black market, and he just repeats years to stay in the game. :WeSmart:
Didn't think of that didja?:LOL:

Jun 21, 2018

Dawe, the secret Sexual Predator Mr. Ripley but the Cuck NTR-loving version

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Ok, but I'd still want to know what was in Chad's envelope. I find it unlikely that there were the same photos that were in Dawe's envelope. Otherwise there's be just one envelope "Chad and Dawe" or "Tri-alphas".
So there was something else that triggered Chad that we probably didn't see. He did say "What do you want from me?", not "from us". If he got Arieth's pics, he'd just go "Huh? so what? need to show that to Dawe". What was in his envelope's gotta be personal to him.
No way of knowing what was in the envelope, but the line "What do you want from me?" tells what was NOT in the envelope: a demand. :unsure: unless...

"If you don't want this information to go public, you will obey my commands. Wait! I haven't told who I am, so, I mean, wait for further instructions, yes, wait for further instructions!... When you'll be already looking over your shoulder... after you have time to dig around and find me... and the pics... Ya know what? Wait right here, I'm going on a quick check for concussions and be right back... Let me just close and seal this thing, so I definitively remember to review this letter when I'm back.

Hey Guys!

Just finished today AL and well, I have grown a deeper understanding to both your comments and DPC overall I think.
Welcome to our AL support group. Don't get fooled by the funny images, you're among a bunch of sad, broken people.

The pics are likely showing Chad with his secret lover
Chad is aware MC overheard his phone convo in the gym locker room
Thats why he immedietly assumes it`s the MC who sent those pics

The hard parts are
Who really sent those pics
and
Is the Alphas event connected with the DIKs event

Assuming they are indeed connected,someone is either targetting OTHER frats and possibly sors
or
Someone wants to create a war between DIKs and the Alphas
but
DIKs and Alphas are already at war....

If 2 events are connected than like Sato said,someone with a grudge and a grudge towards both frats would make most sens
Who could that be?
You tell me
:KEK:
Or teeth :LOL:
MC is not the reason why Sage gets "feisty" though,she gets angry because Quinn mentions her family,Sage asking for help from her family,to be specific

Another thought about the frat wars I had
Maybe the targets are not the frats but specific people
Chad and Rusty:unsure:
(Not mentioning Dawe becuase the consequences for him have been positive so far,he became new president for now and his "relationship" with Aerieth is ...the same)
My point was, if the hacking and Alpha photos are connected, the Jocks were just acceptable casualties, caught in the crossfire, the real target were the DIKs all along, but I hadn't consider the grudge not being against the group, but against its head :unsure:. Makes sense, so, I'm gonna take a shot!

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
the threesome with Jill and Bella if it happens will be the best threesome in the history of media
Thanks to the special renders, I'd really be down for a Quinn/Maya pairing, but I can agree that Jill & Bella combined look pretty decent as well.

Alright, so what are you guys' most anticipated sex scenes for the next season?
As for the side-girls, some more HOT action are obviously to be expected, especially with Lily's addition. Cathy is pretty much already set up for some hot scenes with MC, and this will be possible with the other swype girls as well. I'm particularly interested in Ellie.
I can appreciate Lily from a purely stripper perspective, but I'm not worried about getting her or Ashley in the sack - nor any of the other strippers for that matter. As a person, Envy is fine, but since discovering people with VIP access are regularly banging the girls at the club it lowers the appeal of all of them in my book. Too many randos out there.

Gorgeous render. Karen Rebecca Johnson has never looked so good in her 19 years and 2 months of life. It's really too bad she doesn't like conflict, dogs, and is afraid of cows. Otherwise she would be perfect, well, the fact she is unnerved by any sound over 44 db is also a problem. I mean what if she's very loud in bed?! Hm, I suppose I could always gift her a pair of earplugs to solve that issue at least.
She also mentioned getting her first hearing aid at 7. The logical solution is to just turn the volume down, or take it off entirely, then bang her until she's a moaning, ravenous beast, giving everybody else in the house a show in the process.

Eh...maybe. Then again it could simply be that she's a competitive person that may try to cheat against the MC to get some sexual reward of sorts from him.
What? She'd never!
It was the bespectacled man who dunnit.
What? It can't be, he's in another universe!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes