Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
It would be nice. But have you ever thought about the hell it would be to program all the possibilities? Not to mention the total number of lines and renders. We would jump from 3-5 months to 6-7.
Only if MC was not involved, not even in the conversation... But if so, why?

I call him Tyty. But only because I never remembered his name. :p
What do you gotta do to get a specially made Sig? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I already want the next update so badly. I must've played through the whole thing 10 times since it was released (I need to enjoy every single path, cause it's hard to be a Mayan, dammit!)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We have Quinn, Heather, Elena, Arieth, Sarah, Riona, Melanie, Camila, Mona... It's a lot. If you count these services only between HOTs, the number drops, taking Camila and Mona out of the total.
I don't think she used Camila with Derek, after all he only refers to her after, talking about Cumpetition.

I think this scene during the party must have been just Camila commenting that she wanted to have sex with the MC, maybe at the party itself. For no reason other than pure desire. And perhaps she did not intend to use the excuse of "helping with a task". That's why he was ashamed.

Buttsmarnn
I tried to find a gif of someone desperately pulling someone else by the sleeve, but I couldn't.
I seriously doubt any of the other HOTs are doing services with Quinn. If not what would be the point of doing it without Sage's knowing?

DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
I
I seriously doubt any of the other HOTs are doing services with Quinn. If not what would be the point of doing it without Sage's knowing?
thought there were some hints at the end of the episode that Sage did know what was up and just tried to leave it to Quinn, thats what i got from the talk about sponsorship anyway. I think they may reveal that in the next few episodes.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Okay, after two more elaborate sigs, like that one with Arieth and the one requested by Exlol with the DIKs, I decided to follow this line and start making them a little more... "sophisticated". Like this new one with Quinn. They will certainly be more work and will have less of them, but... I've done so many already, right.

But I would like an answer from you, well, from those who intend to use them at least.
Do you prefer them that way, "cleaner", or do you prefer that stripe with the name of the site and everything? Like the ones we usually see around here in greater abundance.
I personally think the space is too small to lose so much image with it, but... I make them for you, so...
Clean, the way I've been doing it, or with the stripe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 524061
Please don't use this one. The size is larger than allowed. It will be included in the official post with the correct size.
Prefer the cleaner look imo. Always been more of a fan of simplistic design.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
At most I take Heather off that list. All the others certainly do or have already done.
Prefer the cleaner look imo. Always been more of a fan of simplistic design.
I already thought about doing 2 or 3 more with Jill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Just wish I could have 3 signatures :cry:, if you can get 3 signatures for donating might have to shovel up some for it.
I don't know if you saw me talking about it with another member a few days ago, but unfortunately, it's currently against the site's rules to use 3 sigs. I imagine the members that have 3, already had before this reformulation.
There is a simple way to close the whole space of the page with several sigs, simply joining two when making one side by side. Well, not so simple when they are animated, because you would have to synchronize each one of them, but... Then they would be too big, therefore too heavy, and also would go against the rules, as well as disrupt the lives of some members not so fortunate with their online connections. :p
But, you can do like Mormont, for example. Doing a kind of slide show with all of them in just one.

Jun 21, 2018
It would be nice. But have you ever thought about the hell it would be to program all the possibilities? Not to mention the total number of lines and renders. We would jump from 3-5 months to 6-7.
Only if MC was not involved, not even in the conversation... But if so, why?

As the story develops, and more and more variables are added, we end up with two options. Either DCP takes more time to use scenes that are quite specific and dependent on a string of choices, which means more and more scenes piling up and a ofc a longer break between updates, or he starts railroading and making choices all but without much effect - which is the so called Dragon Age II method - since that is the only way to keep a tight and clear storyline that don't need to take in account all the past variables.

DCP kinda made his bed here. Most games have one main storyline that is where most characters aside the MC will interact with each other, if at all, while each character or a group of them, have separate storylines that barely interact, and most don't affect each other at all except for a few stray lines. DCP can't do that. His plotting is tight and everything is connected here. The main plotline encompasses almost everything since it deals with the MC college life in general, as do the classes and his living arrangements, so everyone has stakes on it and most of them have stakes among each other.

Sure, Bella and Jill can be separate from most of the DIK and HOT stuff, but not entirely - if the nerds are involved in a big way, thus the library, Bella will likely have some role to play. If it's the preppies, Jill will. Quinn, Maya, Joey and Sage are inexorably connected to the DIKs and the meat of the main plotline. Each big decision with one affects the other to a certain level.

And so it goes.

Jun 21, 2018
Yes... and that is why adding more dough to this cake is not a good idea? :WaitWhat:
If he's going to have extra work, I'd like to see soemthing more complex and complete that plays to the strength of the game. If I wanted the same old, same thing, I'd play other games and be just as well. Adding a handful of scene with Jill and Sage isn't exactly what is going to give him months of extra work as opposed to, say, account for all the set up he's doing for the main story.

Reactions: youngethan

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Do the youth not get educated with Shakespeare any longer? I was assuming this was part of DPC's joking nature. Tybalt, the as-yet-unrevealed first cousin of Juliet(Jill) who lusted after her, prompting the Romeo rivalry. I just hope he doesn't get a chance to kill our Mercutio(Derek), but I could see the darker theme of the things working out that way down the line.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Do the youth not get educated with Shakespeare any longer? I was assuming this was part of DPC's joking nature. Tybalt, the as-yet-unrevealed first cousin of Juliet(Jill) who lusted after her, prompting the Romeo rivalry. I just hope he doesn't get a chance to kill our Mercutio(Derek), but I could see the darker theme of the things working out that way down the line.
Thanks to the gods this........ literary piece was never and will not be used in schools here. The only time I tried to read this, on my own initiative, I didn't like it, at all. But you can see DPC enjoying it. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes