name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes! Theories. Such a good subject! I have a theory! I think Dawe is smarter than he looks, and he just uses Arieth to try to appear this dumb cuck, but he surely plays some part in campus politics. What do you guys think?
Don`t know it`s politics but I also think there`s more to Dawe than meets the eye

No way of knowing what was in the envelope, but the line "What do you want from me?" tells what was NOT in the envelope: a demand. :unsure: unless...

"If you don't want this information to go public, you will obey my commands. Wait! I haven't told who I am, so, I mean, wait for further instructions, yes, wait for further instructions!... When you'll be already looking over your shoulder... after you have time to dig around and find me... and the pics... Ya know what? Wait right here, I'm going on a quick check for concussions and be right back... Let me just close and seal this thing, so I definitively remember to review this letter when I'm back.

Welcome to our AL support group. Don't get fooled by the funny images, you're among a bunch of sad, broken people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point was, if the hacking and Alpha photos are connected, the Jocks were just acceptable casualties, caught in the crossfire, the real target were the DIKs all along, but I hadn't consider the grudge not being against the group, but against its head :unsure:. Makes sense, so, I'm gonna take a shot!
Yeah Nick is currently my prime suspect aswell
Except with him...it`s just a hunch but,if it`s him I think in his case the grudge will be more general,meaning against the frats and both of them - with Alphas for the reasons yet unknown - rather than just Rusty

Three, it was three. And consiering the options on Quinn's menu I think he fucked yours... I mean, what options are besides Quinn, Riona and Sarah? Maybe Camila or maybe not. I don't think there are more options, right?
Fuck you,he fucked yours

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Okay, after two more elaborate sigs, like that one with Arieth and the one requested by Exlol with the DIKs, I decided to follow this line and start making them a little more... "sophisticated". Like this new one with Quinn. They will certainly be more work and will have less of them, but... I've done so many already, right.

But I would like an answer from you, well, from those who intend to use them at least.
Do you prefer them that way, "cleaner", or do you prefer that stripe with the name of the site and everything? Like the ones we usually see around here in greater abundance.
I personally think the space is too small to lose so much image with it, but... I make them for you, so...
Clean, the way I've been doing it, or with the stripe?

View attachment 524061
Please don't use this one. The size is larger than allowed. It will be included in the official post with the correct size.
I vote clean

I seriously doubt any of the other HOTs are doing services with Quinn. If not what would be the point of doing it without Sage's knowing?
Ehhh...
did you played ep 3?
All of them except for Heather and Aerieth work for Quinn...

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
there`s a 3rd option
he is correct.
Quinn planned the thing,did the deed and Maya made the deed possible.That`s how it went.
What could Maya do?
How about say "no" at any point in time?
Maya will do things for that tuition without thinking about consequences for her,or others.
That`s how it is.
Maya will do things, but to a certain extent, where she thought noone would get hurt. I'm strongly convinced that had she known it was leading to MC getting tazed - she wouldn't agree to it.
As it was mentioned, if she agreed to lay on a person who were to get tazed, she might get tazed as well. So that's another reason why she wasn't fully informed.

BTW
here`s how some humans logic works
grinding on a awake and fully aware dude,informing him the rubber is going off,which gives him time to react and he has an option to react - non-consensual
fooling around with a dude that`s currently asleep - consensual
Anything about that "delusional" thing you wanted to add?;)
Did I at any point of time state that the whole act of Maya rubbing on MC was consensual?
But though it started non-consensually, there is obvious positive reaction from MC. And he was much more in control in that situation, whether you want to admit it or not, because he wasn't tied to a chair. DPC made sure to show us MC wanted it.
The "Quinn informed the MC" argument is plain wrong. What happened was - she asked Riona to cover for them and proceeded to remove the condom without any informing. She only says the condom was a distraction to a still confused MC who doesn't understand yet what's happening after she removed it. The fact that it gave him some time to react is a mere side-effect. His reaction to stop her was not directed at her, after all, he was calling out loud so that Tommy as the host of the cum-petition would hear and intervene.
That's what my take is on who's delusional.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
PC Saves work with Android too, I've done this with many Renpy games in this site, just paste the save file and persistent file to this location

Internal storage/Android/Data/"Being a DIK Folder (not sure what the actual folder name is)"/Saves
I also did the same and my save works but when I go in scenes and rewards they are all locked. Did I do something wrong?

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Yeah this doesn't surprise me at all, it was funny, however I wish I could reply them as follows:

Tommy@DIKTommyTheDestroyer
Don't even think or speak about her in any way, not even accidentally. Think about how to be a better Father instead, because you did a terrible job until now.

Derek@BigBootyLover
No, my Maggot Brother, she's THE Milk Machine, not a new one. You really didn't pay attention.

(Ok, it would be better text him the last one in private, I wouldn't want Bella to read that, you know. :p)
We must protect our queen

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya will do things, but to a certain extent, where she thought noone would get hurt. I'm strongly convinced that had she known it was leading to MC getting tazed - she wouldn't agree to it.
As it was mentioned, if she agreed to lay on a person who were to get tazed, she might get tazed as well. So that's another reason why she wasn't fully informed.
So far she had no limits,she agrees to everything,placing said limits is just your wishful thinking.

Did I at any point of time state that the whole act of Maya rubbing on MC was consensual?
But though it started non-consensually, there is obvious positive reaction from MC. And he was much more in control in that situation, whether you want to admit it or not, because he wasn't tied to a chair. DPC made sure to show us MC wanted it.
The "Quinn informed the MC" argument is plain wrong. What happened was - she asked Riona to cover for them and proceeded to remove the condom without any informing. She only says the condom was a distraction to a still confused MC who doesn't understand yet what's happening after she removed it. The fact that it gave him some time to react is a mere side-effect. His reaction to stop her was not directed at her, after all, he was calling out loud so that Tommy as the host of the cum-petition would hear and intervene.
That's what my take is on who's delusional.
The room was full of people,MC wasn`t gagged,nobody pointed a gun at him,I felt just as in control,more so actually because fully awake and aware of what is going on.
At the exact moment of Quinn asking MC how much he wants to enter her,she asks Riona to cover them and removes the rubber the player has an option to stop her - thats what happened.
Replay that fucking scene,without tripping on meds m8.
As for wanting part,my MC TEASED HER TO GO DEEPER.
Which means your take is delusional ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Me irl when I am watching this thread since the day new update released... First few days were okay since everyone was excited and commenting like crazy. But now it is getting boring seeing everything like 6th time.

View attachment 524222
Yeah, sometimes it's difficult when an older topic resurfaces the whole tasing incident is probably been name88 most favourite one :LOL: but that's the life of this thread that something even discussed to death way back at 0.2 still manages to reappear again.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Good morning beautiful people
canaduh.PNG
canaduh2.png

Three, it was three. And consiering the options on Quinn's menu I think he fucked yours... I mean, what options are besides Quinn, Riona and Sarah? Maybe Camila or maybe not. I don't think there are more options, right?
Melanie isn't explicitly stated as being involved, but between her friendship with Sarah and that footjob at the party, I'd say there a 99% chance she is.

By the way, is it specifically mentioned that Burke is fucking current students, or just that he fucked 3 of them? Because he's been at the college for a while, and unless it's actually stated he was partaking of the restaurant's services (I mean, he probably is, but you never know) he could have been banging anyone, past or present.
Also, on that note, Arieth. At this point I think the only person that hasn't fucked her is the MC.

Clean, the way I've been doing it, or with the stripe?
Clean. The info-stripe ones aren't bad looking or anything of course, but it's unnecessary information / clutter. It's obvious we're on F95, and if you put it in your signature you're obviously a fan. Allows for a larger (albeit very slightly) image too.

She's next to a gate.
No she's next to a pillar. They have them at gates, you're right, but also spread along the walls themselves.

I mean, considering the very plausible ANO theory, that's probably where she is, right outside / inside their gate, but we don't know for sure yet, so I'm sticking with "She's on campus".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 524221
View attachment 524223

Melanie isn't explicitly stated as being involved, but between her friendship with Sarah and that footjob at the party, I'd say there a 99% chance she is.

By the way, is it specifically mentioned that Burke is fucking current students, or just that he fucked 3 of them? Because he's been at the college for a while, and unless it's actually stated he was partaking of the restaurant's services (I mean, he probably is, but you never know) he could have been banging anyone, past or present.
Also, on that note, Arieth. At this point I think the only person that hasn't fucked her is the MC.

Clean. The info-stripe ones aren't bad looking or anything of course, but it's unnecessary information / clutter. It's obvious we're on F95, and if you put it in your signature you're obviously a fan. Allows for a larger (albeit very slightly) image too.

No she's next to a pillar. They have them at gates, you're right, but also spread along the walls themselves.

I mean, considering the very plausible ANO theory, that's probably where she is, right outside / inside their gate, but we don't know for sure yet, so I'm sticking with "She's on campus".

Daft Punk - Rinzler ;) (If by any chance you have not seen Tron:Legacy,stop whatever it is you`re doing,woman in labor,house on fire( :KEK: ),doesnt matter,watch it.)

Remember the scene in the first ep,when Quinn and Riona leaves the bathroom?
When you enter the bathroom and look through a glory hole,you`ll see someone in the next stall,later on in the cafeteria,you`ll see Burke wearing the exact same pants...:cry:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Don`t know it`s politics but I also think there`s more to Dawe than meets the eye

Yeah Nick is currently my prime suspect aswell
Except with him...it`s just a hunch but,if it`s him I think in his case the grudge will be more general,meaning against the frats and both of them - with Alphas for the reasons yet unknown - rather than just Rusty

Fuck you,he fucked yours
Well, it's true. There's Melanie. With Sarah and Riona maybe Quinn didn't. I think Riona is for sure, because we see them going out of the bathroom.

And I don't have a favourite. So, yeah... :ROFLMAO: Which is weird in me, to be honest. Normally I do.
I vote clean

Ehhh...
did you played ep 3?
All of them except for Heather and Aerieth work for Quinn...
That's half of them, slighly more. There aren't that many HOTs. The thing is I'm not sure about Sage. I don't know to what extent she does know what Quinn is doing.

Episode 3? What do you mean?

Melanie could be a posibility too, yeah. I don't think Arieth is one of them, though. She doesn't seem to be involved in anything related to Quinn, and considering he seems to be the one on the bathroom stall at the beginning of episode 1 it's fair to asume he's in with Quinn. And it looks like it's all very recent. Burke and Jade asking Isabella to join and everything else, it all seems related.
None at all would be so much better, not kink-shaming or anything but I've never understood what the appeal is for that fetish.

The tasing incident
View attachment 524219
I'm just a grammar nazi, and misusing less instead of fewer gets on my nerves :KEK: .
And it is unacceptable, DPC must address this problem in season 2, i just can't go on knowning this :KEK:
And Arieth (and Heather) is the only HOT we haven't had sex with yet. It's destiny :KEK:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So far she had no limits,she agrees to everything,placing said limits is just your wishful thinking.

The room was full of people,MC wasn`t gagged,nobody pointed a gun at him,I felt just as in control,more so actually because fully awake and aware of what is going on.
At the exact moment of Quinn asking MC how much he wants to enter her,she asks Riona to cover them and removes the rubber the player has an option to stop her - thats what happened.
Replay that fucking scene,without tripping on meds m8.
As for wanting part,my MC TEASED HER TO GO DEEPER.
Which means your take is delusional ;)
Saying there are no limits is just as much your wishful thinking as much mine is that there are.
And I replayed that scene before answering to you. I was wrong last time when I thought that MC came for real and had to swallow a condom full of cum, so I made sure not to make that mistake again. When I'm wrong about something, I admit it. I'm not wrong this time. You may need to refresh your memory, as after the asking how much MC wants it (which at that point was obvious teasing to MC) there's more grinding and counting missisippis action going before a very short sucession of events in which Quinn calls for Riona, removes the condom and then MC gets a chance to stop her before she puts it in.

I see no point in further discussing this matter, as we're clearly both entitled to our own opinions and I'd rather not spend the whole day arguing about it.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Me irl when I am watching this thread since the day new update released... First few days were okay since everyone was excited and commenting like crazy. But now it is getting boring seeing everything like 6th time.

View attachment 524222
Yeah, sometimes it's difficult when an older topic resurfaces the whole tasing incident is probably been name88 most favourite one :LOL: but that's the life of this thread that something even discussed to death way back at 0.2 still manages to reappear again.
I'm sorry guys if anyone got bored to death on my account. I've known about this game since version 0.2, waited to play until 0.3 was out, but didn't come here to discuss until 0.4 was out. That's why I may engage in older topics.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes