Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
And it is unacceptable, DPC must address this problem in season 2, i just can't go on knowning this :KEK:
And Arieth (and Heather) is the only HOT we haven't had sex with yet. It's destiny :KEK:
The dream is happening boys. Just a little faith and don't stop believing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm opting out, marine wildlife is detrimental to my physical and spiritual well being.
RUDE! :KEK:
There's always a cure :BootyTime:. There's just no cure for being a cunt.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Daft Punk - Rinzler ;) (If by any chance you have not seen Tron:Legacy,stop whatever it is you`re doing,woman in labor,house on fire( :KEK: ),doesnt matter,watch it.)

Remember the scene in the first ep,when Quinn and Riona leaves the bathroom?
When you enter the bathroom and look through a glory hole,you`ll see someone in the next stall,later on in the cafeteria,you`ll see Burke wearing the exact same pants...:cry:
Heh, I've seen it. (y)

And, yeah, I remember that scene and I remember checking the pants too. :LOL: It most likely was Riona and Quinn in there with Burke (blergh, slimy fucker :sick:), or at the very least Riona, you're right.

Two things though.

First, there's only so much you can do through a gloryhole, and there's absolutely no point in having 2 girls since you can't see them or touch them. You could say they were all in a stall together, but that completely negates the "safety" of using the gloryhole to maintain both anonymity and what could be called "plausible deniability". If Burke wanted to maintain any modicum of discretion and have a threesome, he'd be better off going somewhere aside from a communal bathroom in the dorms.

I believe a more likely scenario is that Burke is aware of / involved in the restaurant's business, and possibly the drugs, and that Quinn was showing him where the deed would take place as a proof of concept type thing. Knowing Burke, I'm sure he wanted a demonstration, but that would most likely have involved Riona and be why Quinn brought her along.
I'm not naïve enough to believe the MC is Quinn's "one and only" (yet!), but I choose to believe she has standards and that Burke fails to meet them. :LOL:

And second, this may or may not be a thing or an oversight or...anything. But looking through the gloryhole reveals a pair of pants and a left hand without a wedding band, which Burke is seen wearing later on. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would bother removing it before cheating on his wife.

I mean, it's probably just an oversight, but you never know!

I don't think Arieth is one of them, though. She doesn't seem to be involved in anything related to Quinn
Oh no, I just meant he fucked her in general, because who hasn't, amirite? :sneaky:

And you're right, I doubt she's involved in anything related to Quinn's business. For starters, nobody would pay for her if they can get it for free whenever. Plus she doesn't really have the personality for it. She's dumb as hell, but she's happy and bubbly and probably a generally nice person, maybe even overly so, but in a sweet way rather than the annoying Josy way. I don't see her getting involved in the "dark" side of the world.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, it's true. There's Melanie. With Sarah and Riona maybe Quinn didn't. I think Riona is for sure, because we see them going out of the bathroom.

And I don't have a favourite. So, yeah... :ROFLMAO: Which is weird in me, to be honest. Normally I do.

That's half of them, slighly more. There aren't that many HOTs. The thing is I'm not sure about Sage. I don't know to what extent she does know what Quinn is doing.

Episode 3? What do you mean?
In ep 3 in the pool scene we learn which girls work for Quinn and which dont ;) More than half,only 2+Sage dont.
I dont know if Sage knows everything but she knows more than I originally thought.

Theres always a slight possibility they just talked about which girls to send him...yeah I know that`s a fool`s hope...:cry:

Saying there are no limits is just as much your wishful thinking as much mine is that there are.
And I replayed that scene before answering to you. I was wrong last time when I thought that MC came for real and had to swallow a condom full of cum, so I made sure not to make that mistake again. When I'm wrong about something, I admit it. I'm not wrong this time. You may need to refresh your memory, as after the asking how much MC wants it (which at that point was obvious teasing to MC) there's more grinding and counting missisippis action going before a very short sucession of events in which Quinn calls for Riona, removes the condom and then MC gets a chance to stop her before she puts it in.

I see no point in further discussing this matter, as we're clearly both entitled to our own opinions and I'd rather not spend the whole day arguing about it.
No,it`s not.
Maya accepted and did every single task so far.(as a side note - I do not want Maya to keep doing those things...she just does)

"
You may need to refresh your memory, as after the asking how much MC wants it (which at that point was obvious teasing to MC) there's more grinding and counting missisippis action going before a very short sucession of events in which Quinn calls for Riona, removes the condom and then MC gets a chance to stop her before she puts it in."
Thats exactly what I said
The room was full of people,MC wasn`t gagged,nobody pointed a gun at him,I felt just as in control,more so actually because fully awake and aware of what is going on.
At the exact moment of Quinn asking MC how much he wants to enter her,she asks Riona to cover them and removes the rubber the player has an option to stop her - thats what happened.
Replay that fucking scene,without tripping on meds m8.
As for wanting part,my MC TEASED HER TO GO DEEPER.
Which means your take is delusional ;)
5.gif
Oh right,there`s counting Missipis(because I was so much not enjoying it that I had to try my hardest not to cum) before asking and removing,which changes the entire scene into your personal vision of reality,which was:
...The "Quinn informed the MC" argument is plain wrong. What happened was - she asked Riona to cover for them and proceeded to remove the condom without any informing. She only says the condom was a distraction to a still confused MC who doesn't understand yet what's happening after she removed it. The fact that it gave him some time to react is a mere side-effect. His reaction to stop her was not directed at her, after all, he was calling out loud so that Tommy as the host of the cum-petition would hear and intervene.
That's what my take is on who's delusional.
6.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Strange as it may sound, I'm sure Arieth isn't involved. Don't know on who's initiative, Quinn wouldn't want her because of, you know, crabs, and Arieth strikes me as a kind of person who wouldn't agree, because she does it, so to say, for the sake of art, not for profit. Melanie surely at least knows about it, as she's present when MC comes to collect the special from Sarah. She might've joined the foot rubbing part just for fun, but she's not surprised when Sarah asks about the cash, so even if she doesn't participate, she knows. Though I suppose she does participate and we might see orders with her in future updates.
I think that makes all known HOTs (pledges excluded).
So in short, Quinn, Riona, Sarah - definately in.
Melanie - almost sure she's also in.
Sage, Heather, Arieth - might be in the dark about it, but then again we can't be sure.

I wonder, what are the so-called mother-daughter relationships in HOTs. Because that might affect which of the pledges are also getting involved.
We know for sure about Quinn-Maya and Sarah-Ashley. Probably Melanie-Lily (based on the same scene we find out Ashley is Sarah's daughter). But I don't remember if the rest are ever mentioned. We've got Sage, Heather, Arieth and Riona left among the HOTs and Camila, Mona and Josy among the pledges. Based on this photo Ashley is standing near Sarah and Lily near Melanie, so based on that daughters would be standing near mothers. Based on that probably Mona is Riona's daughter and Camilla is Heather's or Arieth's as they are absent? And Josy, could Quinn take her as a second daughter just to be able to mess with her? Or is her mother also absent?
View attachment 524177
Melanie is in it 100%.

Quinn and Riona discussing business.png

Sage is Mona's mother and Riona is Camila's.

MC, Mona and Camila see Riona and Sage.png

Melanie is Lily's mother and Sarah is Ashley's.

MC, Melanie, Sarah, Lily and Ash at the Sauna.png

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
And second, this may or may not be a thing or an oversight or...anything. But looking through the gloryhole reveals a pair of pants and a left hand without a wedding band, which Burke is seen wearing later on. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would bother removing it before cheating on his wife.
The ring is on this left hand, what you see in throught the gloryhole is him leaving. He is facing the door so you see his right hand.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Heh, I've seen it. (y)

And, yeah, I remember that scene and I remember checking the pants too. :LOL: It most likely was Riona and Quinn in there with Burke (blergh, slimy fucker :sick:), or at the very least Riona, you're right.

Two things though.

First, there's only so much you can do through a gloryhole, and there's absolutely no point in having 2 girls since you can't see them or touch them. You could say they were all in a stall together, but that completely negates the "safety" of using the gloryhole to maintain both anonymity and what could be called "plausible deniability". If Burke wanted to maintain any modicum of discretion and have a threesome, he'd be better off going somewhere aside from a communal bathroom in the dorms.

I believe a more likely scenario is that Burke is aware of / involved in the restaurant's business, and possibly the drugs, and that Quinn was showing him where the deed would take place as a proof of concept type thing. Knowing Burke, I'm sure he wanted a demonstration, but that would most likely have involved Riona and be why Quinn brought her along.
I'm not naïve enough to believe the MC is Quinn's "one and only" (yet!), but I choose to believe she has standards and that Burke fails to meet them. :LOL:

Oh no, I just meant he fucked her in general, because who hasn't, amirite? :sneaky:

And you're right, I doubt she's involved in anything related to Quinn's business. For starters, nobody would pay for her if they can get it for free whenever. Plus she doesn't really have the personality for it. She's dumb as hell, but she's happy and bubbly and probably a generally nice person, maybe even overly so, but in a sweet way rather than the annoying Josy way. I don't see her getting involved in the "dark" side of the world.
You are giving me 2 much hope man :LOL:
Only 1 thing to adress really
Quinn has this bussiness up and running for a year,if Burke is involved,he would not need to inspect

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Heh, I've seen it. (y)

Two things though.

Ah shit, that means the MC is most definitely getting flooded by Alaskan cash catch after the full Jade treatment.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
stumbled on a new bug...
2nd free roam, with Maya...
I can't use the cell phone. It doesn't even show up.
I'm not using any mods or cheats. I downloaded the full version (because I was having bug issues with the compressed version).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
stumbled on a new bug...
2nd free roam, with Maya...
I can't use the cell phone. It doesn't even show up.
I'm not using any mods or cheats. I downloaded the full version (because I was having bug issues with the compressed version).
Umm, are you referring to the free roam right after the HOTs kicked you out naked and kept your phone?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's where I was going with it ;). Fucking love Bronn, Spending enough time here on this thread I can see how it could be needed :LOL:
View attachment 524304 View attachment 524306
You need gif for that and I've often wanted to use this one as there sure as hell been times it's been needed :LOL:

View attachment 524278
Them keeping Lord Bronn of the house of ...umm...Bronn...alive was one of the few things they didn't fuck up in that last season. :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the signature work Monetauro, seems I've finally committed to a best girl in here. Sorry Jill, you're still awesome and all, but between that rooftop scene and our shared uh..."interests", I think I have more in common with Quinn. :LOL:
Wait have you jumped from Jill to Quinn now? :p That's something I'd never thought I'd see a Jill fan going over to Quinn hell I think you had been a Jill fan from the days LadyMaria would say Jill is the best girl in every post :LOL:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Guys if you like story driven games with a little bit of fantasy then definitely check Tora Productions (Tlaero & Mortze). Their games are amazing and because of them I discovered this site with all you beautiful people :BootyTime:

Reactions: M.Sato
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes