Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Do the youth not get educated with Shakespeare any longer? I was assuming this was part of DPC's joking nature. Tybalt, the as-yet-unrevealed first cousin of Juliet(Jill) who lusted after her, prompting the Romeo rivalry. I just hope he doesn't get a chance to kill our Mercutio(Derek), but I could see the darker theme of the things working out that way down the line.
Thanks to the gods this........ literary piece was never and will not be used in schools here. The only time I tried to read this, on my own initiative, I didn't like it, at all. But you can see DPC enjoying it. :KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thanks to the gods this........ literary piece was never and will not be used in schools here.
R&J certainly isn't the best (not by a great distance), but on the whole I rather enjoyed most of what I've read. I admit my memories are a little biased in favor. For the class finale project all the girls got together and prepared an actual banquet feast. Sate a man's belly and you're halfway there, ladies!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sage, banging on Quinn's door: "CAN YOU TWO FINISH UP ALREADY?! OTHER GIRLS WANT TO HAVE BATTING PRACTICE!"

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Only 10 new pages this time after my sleep. Finally! It's slowing down boys!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
We don't know. There's a theory that she was visiting the ANO preps. This is during the party in Ep4 shortly after the Cathy Cluck incident. As for her actual location during the call...there's a wall like that around the ANO frat house, and one runs near the Alphas, DIK and HOT houses, so she could be anywhere on campus.
She's next to a gate.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
So I just downloaded the compressed and am trying the game for the first time. I've suddenly got it corrupted during the first test and while I found people talk about it being corrupted I haven't found anyone mention a fix. Anyone know a quick fix or do I just need to download the uncompressed version?

Sep 21, 2017
So I just downloaded the compressed and am trying the game for the first time. I've suddenly got it corrupted during the first test and while I found people talk about it being corrupted I haven't found anyone mention a fix. Anyone know a quick fix or do I just need to download the uncompressed version?
did you choose mega or another direct download? i discovered that other than mega, the others tend to be corrupted after the download is finished...

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
So is there no way to stay in a relationship with Josy and Maya and still be able to fuck Jade?
No, you can't but probably the relationship with Josy and Maya will not end well because they will friendzone the MC(I have still hope for a relationship with Josy). Also, if you don't fuck Jade the future threesome with Cathy It will not happen(maybe). I suggest you to make a save there because losing all this women for nothing will hurt as hell :LOL:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Nearly forgot about those, nice indeed.
What I'm looking for is :
How "innocent" Jill will be after 2nd date, what is she ready to do?
What will Bella do? What is with the door?
Is Heather actually interested in MC?
Will finding Sage's cheater finally make her obsession stop?
Anything and everything with Quinn obviously, will she finally admit her feelings?
More Jade and Cathy, especially Cathy.
The person behind the Cluck incident and the envelopes
And finally the results of Hell Week. Also, if we will see a timeskip. That's it.
Second date will be charity related.
All her husbands stuff.
She absolutely thought about fucking him into next week.
Probably which means the MC will be her new obsession so no more fucking around, you don't need to be dickish in episode four to get points with her.
No, Riona will tell the MC about that.
That's a certainty.
Key to finding out is Camilla.
Depends on the path, nope, Tommy's internal monologue suggests that won't happen.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
How can this work in android? I put this in my folder but still all scenes and rewards are locked
PC Saves work with Android too, I've done this with many Renpy games in this site, just paste the save file and persistent file to this location

Internal storage/Android/Data/"Being a DIK Folder (not sure what the actual folder name is)"/Saves

Reactions: Jay 7676

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
At most I take Heather off that list. All the others certainly do or have already done.

I already thought about doing 2 or 3 more with Jill.
I

thought there were some hints at the end of the episode that Sage did know what was up and just tried to leave it to Quinn, thats what i got from the talk about sponsorship anyway. I think they may reveal that in the next few episodes.
I still don't think the HOTs whore themselves on a regular basis. It looks like Sage delegates some stuff in Quinn and she used that as an oportunity to run her business, but I don't think every HOT is aware of what she's doing.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Do the youth not get educated with Shakespeare any longer? I was assuming this was part of DPC's joking nature. Tybalt, the as-yet-unrevealed first cousin of Juliet(Jill) who lusted after her, prompting the Romeo rivalry. I just hope he doesn't get a chance to kill our Mercutio(Derek), but I could see the darker theme of the things working out that way down the line.
So Josephine is Rosaline and Isabella is the Nurse.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The DIK's seem to respect MC even more after posting the tanning cluck with Bella and Derek being Derek ofc.
View attachment 523824
Yeah this doesn't surprise me at all, it was funny, however I wish I could reply them as follows:

Tommy@DIKTommyTheDestroyer
Don't even think or speak about her in any way, not even accidentally. Think about how to be a better Father instead, because you did a terrible job until now.

Derek@BigBootyLover
No, my Maggot Brother, she's THE Milk Machine, not a new one. You really didn't pay attention.

(Ok, it would be better text him the last one in private, I wouldn't want Bella to read that, you know. :p)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I still don't think the HOTs whore themselves in a regular basis. It looks like Sage delegates some stuff in Quinn and she used that as an oportunity to run her business, but I don't think every HOT is aware of what she's doing.
Strange as it may sound, I'm sure Arieth isn't involved. Don't know on who's initiative, Quinn wouldn't want her because of, you know, crabs, and Arieth strikes me as a kind of person who wouldn't agree, because she does it, so to say, for the sake of art, not for profit. Melanie surely at least knows about it, as she's present when MC comes to collect the special from Sarah. She might've joined the foot rubbing part just for fun, but she's not surprised when Sarah asks about the cash, so even if she doesn't participate, she knows. Though I suppose she does participate and we might see orders with her in future updates.
I think that makes all known HOTs (pledges excluded).
So in short, Quinn, Riona, Sarah - definately in.
Melanie - almost sure she's also in.
Sage, Heather, Arieth - might be in the dark about it, but then again we can't be sure.

I wonder, what are the so-called mother-daughter relationships in HOTs. Because that might affect which of the pledges are also getting involved.
We know for sure about Quinn-Maya and Sarah-Ashley. Probably Melanie-Lily (based on the same scene we find out Ashley is Sarah's daughter). But I don't remember if the rest are ever mentioned. We've got Sage, Heather, Arieth and Riona left among the HOTs and Camila, Mona and Josy among the pledges. Based on this photo Ashley is standing near Sarah and Lily near Melanie, so based on that daughters would be standing near mothers. Based on that probably Mona is Riona's daughter and Camilla is Heather's or Arieth's as they are absent? And Josy, could Quinn take her as a second daughter just to be able to mess with her? Or is her mother also absent?
screenshot0003.png

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Good morning beautiful people
If you dont know who Rinzler is,he`s the Darth Maul of Tron:Legacy :KEK:

Sorry, if you didn't try to blame Maya for MC getting tazed, your argument might be considered as valid. But since you did, you are either joking or delusional. You choose.
there`s a 3rd option
he is correct.
Quinn planned the thing,did the deed and Maya made the deed possible.That`s how it went.
What could Maya do?
How about say "no" at any point in time?
Maya will do things for that tuition without thinking about consequences for her,or others.
That`s how it is.

Don't worry, I'm not getting aggressive. It just makes me wonder how human logic works. Quinn tells Maya to grind on MC and tazes him without warning Maya of her plans to do so. Quinn's just rough on the edges here and she's done nothing wrong, but Maya's suddenly at fault.
BTW
here`s how some humans logic works
grinding on a awake and fully aware dude,informing him the rubber is going off,which gives him time to react and he has an option to react - non-consensual
fooling around with a dude that`s currently asleep - consensual
Anything about that "delusional" thing you wanted to add?;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Strange as it may sound, I'm sure Arieth isn't involved. Don't know on who's initiative, Quinn wouldn't want her because of, you know, crabs, and Arieth strikes me as a kind of person who wouldn't agree, because she does it, so to say, for the sake of art, not for profit. Melanie surely at least knows about it, as she's present when MC comes to collect the special from Sarah. She might've joined the foot rubbing part just for fun, but she's not surprised when Sarah asks about the cash, so even if she doesn't participate, she knows. Though I suppose she does participate and we might see orders with her in future updates.
I think that makes all known HOTs (pledges excluded).
So in short, Quinn, Riona, Sarah - definately in.
Melanie - almost sure she's also in.
Sage, Heather, Arieth - might be in the dark about it, but then again we can't be sure.

I wonder, what are the so-called mother-daughter relationships in HOTs. Because that might affect which of the pledges are also getting involved.
We know for sure about Quinn-Maya and Sarah-Ashley. Probably Melanie-Lily (based on the same scene we find out Ashley is Sarah's daughter). But I don't remember if the rest are ever mentioned. We've got Sage, Heather, Arieth and Riona left among the HOTs and Camila, Mona and Josy among the pledges. Based on this photo Ashley is standing near Sarah and Lily near Melanie, so based on that daughters would be standing near mothers. Based on that probably Mona is Riona's daughter and Camilla is Heather's or Arieth's as they are absent? And Josy, could Quinn take her as a second daughter just to be able to mess with her? Or is her mother also absent?
View attachment 524177
Camila is Riona's daughter, Mona is Sage's.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes