UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wait have you jumped from Jill to Quinn now? :p That's something I'd never thought I'd see a Jill fan going over to Quinn hell I think you had been a Jill fan from the days LadyMaria would say Jill is the best girl in every post :LOL:
Well here's the thing. At first I really disliked Quinn and Jill was like one of the maybe 3 people in the game that I felt weren't complete assholes.

I've always disliked Josy and especially Maya, Sage was too hung up on Chad's gay ass, I never really liked Bella that much and that whole "Boy!" thing rubbed me the wrong way. The only real downside to Jill was when she took it upon herself to get involved in the MC's business and forced us to that meeting after the Chad fight.

Then after a "discussion"...ok, argument, it was a big argument, with name88, I decided to give Quinn another look / chance, and holy shit, dude was right and I was wrong. I still dislike the tazer and needle things, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, she really grew on me in Ep3 and Ep4, and here we are.

As for Jill, she's great, sure, but between having to go the doormat route (sorry, CHICK route) to get all her stuff, or even to get affection points with her if you try and compliment her, and having more in common with Quinn, I guess it was inevitable.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah this doesn't surprise me at all, it was funny, however I wish I could reply them as follows:

Tommy@DIKTommyTheDestroyer
Don't even think or speak about her in any way, not even accidentally. Think about how to be a better Father instead, because you did a terrible job until now.

Derek@BigBootyLover
No, my Maggot Brother, she's THE Milk Machine, not a new one. You really didn't pay attention.

(Ok, it would be better text him the last one in private, I wouldn't want Bella to read that, you know. :p)
Big facts, that junkie needs to be careful how he talks about her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In ep 3 in the pool scene we learn which girls work for Quinn and which dont ;) More than half,only 2+Sage dont.
I dont know if Sage knows everything but she knows more than I originally thought.

Theres always a slight possibility they just talked about which girls to send him...yeah I know that`s a fool`s hope...:cry:
Oh, that scene, yeah. It solves the issue of including Melanie or not, but we already knew that from the Sarah scene. And we all seemed to forget about Elena :ROFLMAO: . So it's four to four if I'm not wrong Riona-Quinn-Melanie-Sarah (and some of the daughters) to Arieth-Heather-Elena-Sage. I don't know about the daughters, though. Lily probably won't join. I mean, I think she has enough already :ROFLMAO: .

I don't see Quinn doing it herself, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The other thing...
Maya situation :oops::eek:

we can see from that poll that there is still a lot of Maya fans :eek:
but for all of you who had enough of her, do you think she still has a chance?
And what does she have to do in your opinion that you would forgive her and continue her love path? :)
after having 991239129393 chances and fucking up every single one of them, I think it's better to give some others a few chances.
Karen Rebecca Johnson has my vote there.
What can she do for me to forgive her? Hmm.. If she travels to the Mars and comes back alive without a space suit, I MIGHT consider forgiving her. Otherwise, no.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Alright, I finished all routes (DIK/CHICK) and got all rewards. Now for some theories:

Sage:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill:

Cathy:

Anyway, great game and really interesting story. As for the best girl:
Still the GOAT from DPC if you ask me.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wonder what the hell is Quinn's evil plan about. Did she post the naked pic of Cat's too? She is up to something I can feel it.
I suspect the evil plan IS framing the DIKs with Cathy's pic. She did mention in her private conversation with Riona that it won't sit well with the DIKs. The intention is probably to get rid of Rusty and put Tommy in charge. Tommy would only be too happy to help Quinn sell more drugs.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I suspect the evil plan IS framing the DIKs with Cathy's pic. She did mention in her private conversation with Riona that it won't sit well with the DIKs. The intention is probably to get rid of Rusty and put Tommy in charge. Tommy would only be too happy to help Quinn sell more drugs.
I think so too, plus with josy entering the HOTs she'll have leverage against him

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Hey, ich have a short question. I'm missing one scene in EP4. I looked through the walkthrough but so far couldn't work out which one it is.
In the gallery it's the one between Ep4 Quinn and Ep4 HOT's. (third row from the bottom, most left one)
Can anyone tell me which scene this is and with which character?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Then after a "discussion"...ok, argument, it was a big argument, with name88, I decided to give Quinn another look / chance, and holy shit, dude was right and I was wrong. I still dislike the tazer and needle things, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, she really grew on me in Ep3 and Ep4, and here we are.

As for Jill, she's great, sure, but between having to go the doormat route (sorry, CHICK route) to get all her stuff, or even to get affection points with her if you try and compliment her, and having more in common with Quinn, I guess it was inevitable.
Fucking listen to me,people,from the start and everything will be peachy
24.gif

...that thing about me not sharing though,that still stands
25.gif
:devilish:

Oh, that scene, yeah. It solves the issue of including Melanie or not, but we already knew that from the Sarah scene. And we all seemed to forget about Elena :ROFLMAO: . So it's four to four if I'm not wrong Riona-Quinn-Melanie-Sarah (and some of the daughters) to Arieth-Heather-Elena-Sage. I don't know about the daughters, though. Lily probably won't join. I mean, I think she has enough already :ROFLMAO: .

I don't see Quinn doing it herself, but I wouldn't rule it out.
I forgot about couple aswell
Within the inner circle we have
Quinn-Riona-Camilla-Mona-Sarah-Melanie
Outside
Sage(I think)-Aerieth-Heather-Lilly(for now)-Ashley-Josy-Maya-Elena

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hey, ich have a short question. I'm missing one scene in EP4. I looked through the walkthrough but so far couldn't work out which one it is.
In the gallery it's the one between Ep4 Quinn and Ep4 HOT's. (third row from the bottom, most left one)
Can anyone tell me which scene this is and with which character?
Hot Mansion, Heather. Don't get too excited, it's a solo masturbation scene.

_The_Dude_

Jan 17, 2020
Hello, this is my first message here. I'm not really fluent in english so, i will give a try with my 200 words...

This game is amazing and the update was worth the wait. All the paths are good (and the girls too, in their ways, Quinn, Sage, Jill, Josy, even Maya. Bella is hot but i'm not convinced by her story, for now). I read a lot about the storyline M/J and ok, this is not perfect but the library's scene worked on me with this sweet song (about that, i made a mistake with the previous EP to play without music...). That warmed my massive chick heart ahah (good balance between Quinn and Jade's scenes which warmed me too). I like the staying friends' choice, it makes sense with the story. I mean, friends are family and all the game is about family, fraternities, sororities, separated couples, cheating couples, poor family, rich family etc...
I even feel it's about how to create a new family... I replayed the game and the beginning is clear « i was happy back then. We didn't have much, we had enough. We had each other. », MC tells a story and he talks to the past about his dad and this is probably no good.

At this point, we're all in the game and DPC can do what he wants with us, we'll follow his story until the end (i hope for the best but... the 666 room is not a good sign... and money, drugs, unprotected sex... so many issues...).

And i don't know why but it made me think about GOT with MC as Jon Snow who have to reconcile all the fraternities and sororities. He is the one ! Also, this is why Quinn is not actually a LI, i think she is the final romance, the key of the game !

Hum... Ok stop bullshits^^ I love Quinn !
Last thing: nobody is talking about her but we need more of Mona !!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes