Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Lost all interest in the Maya and Josy route the only saving grace from that is turning them down to go see Jade. The main route I'm most interested in is with Bella and Jill hopefully season 2 delivers more on those two.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
We invited JFK, Stalin and two strippers.

Completely unnecessary. It only matters in very specific circumstances, it's easily avoidable by changing the order of the terms and even if you don't context usually makes it clear enough.
You're free to dislike it. Anybody can be wrong.

View attachment 524485
Yeah! Fucking commas and when to use or not use them! And how about that order of operations bullshit? BEDMAS. The fuck's up with that, amirite? :sneaky:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Completely unnecessary. It only matters in very specific circumstances, it's easily avoidable by changing the order of the terms and even if you don't context usually makes it clear enough.
See, that's the part about it I don't like. It's absolutely not 'completely unnecessary'. Adding one simple unit into a statement can provide complete clarity. Obfuscation only serves chaos.

Heathen. :)

But, to more important matters. Who is likely to create more problems for MC in the long run, Sage or Bella?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
But, to more important matters. Who is likely to create more problems for MC in the long run, Sage or Bella?
Hmm. :unsure:

I'm going with Bella.

Sage has some obvious complications, and some possibly (probably) hidden ones as well, involving the subplots that are going on along with the possibility of her family, whoever they may be.

Bella on the other hand is just a big mystery. Her husband. That line about screaming for help in the library if you kiss her. She's trouble in my opinion. Probably the kind that gets your liver eaten with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
See, that's the part about it I don't like. It's absolutely not 'completely unnecessary'. Adding one simple unit into a statement can provide complete clarity. Obfuscation only serves chaos.

Heathen. :)

Bella if you're Chick, Sage if you're Dik.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What kind of problems are we talking here? We were actually discussing the possibility of Sage becoming jealous if we are to pursue a relationship with her and yet see other girls it's pretty much the scenario with Chad right now so that will become a major issue if we were to cheat on Sage. Bella right now is the more unpredictable due to the fact we have no idea what the situation with her husband is. If he is dead then great everything can move on however if he does reappear well that will open up a whole bunch of problems for both the MC and Bella.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Just curious... how many different routes are others trying? I've got three done through chapter 4:
Lost all interest in the Maya and Josy route the only saving grace from that is turning them down to go see Jade.
Man my main run is all scrambled. I don't know what I am anymore haha. I wanted to take the choices which I familiarize more without thinking points. Without going overboard on DIK stuff, I'm right now 9 DIK score with neutral affinity..

At first I didn't care that much for Sage, pursued Maya. Then the 0.3 twist happened and I'm like I guess Jill is the best girl now. Then the 0.4 update happened with me seeking shelter within Sage's arms... Damn I was lovestruck then..

Now I only want to hold Sage's hand forever. Turned down Maya and Josy aswell but told Derek about the teacher. But can't ignore Jill too.. She is just so sweet.

My second save was full DIK boi chasing everything that breathes with Sage as the main girl lol. Just because of this I might be pursue Jill on first save then go to Sage on this one.

I wanted to start third route just for Maya again still, I have a fools hope that in the next episodes, DPC will show his brilliance and make me forgive Maya.. One can hope.. But my heart cannot take another hit from Maya right now, I don't have it in me to replay it again with her. So I wait playing this route for now. Her wound still hurts and will hurt forever..

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What kind of problems are we talking here? We were actually discussing the possibility of Sage becoming jealous if we are to pursue a relationship with her and yet see other girls it's pretty much the scenario with Chad right now so that will become a major issue if we were to cheat on Sage. Bella right now is the more unpredictable due to the fact we have no idea what the situation with her husband is. If he is dead then great everything can move on however if he does reappear well that will open up a whole bunch of problems for both the MC and Bella.
Sage being jealous of MC batting practicing with other girls, even though she said that she didn't care if he did though... :unsure: I mean if she starts to have true feelings for him, I can see the subject being brooched but part of me thinks that she at this moment in her life wants to be sexual and enjoy/experiment with her sexuality.

Reactions: Esp`` and Mormont

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Man my main run is all scrambled. I don't know what I am anymore haha. I wanted to take the choices which I familiarize more without thinking points. Without going overboard on DIK stuff, I'm right now 9 DIK score with neutral affinity..

At first I didn't care that much for Sage, pursued Maya. Then the 0.3 twist happened and I'm like I guess Jill is the best girl now. Then the 0.4 update happened with me seeking shelter within Sage's arms... Damn I was lovestruck then..

Now I only want to hold Sage's hand forever. Turned down Maya and Josy aswell but told Derek about the teacher. But can't ignore Jill too.. She is just so sweet.

My second save was full DIK boi chasing everything that breathes with Sage as the main girl lol. Just because of this I might be pursue Jill on first save then go to Sage on this one.

I wanted to start third route just for Maya again still, I have a fools hope that in the next episodes, DPC will show his brilliance and make me forgive Maya.. One can hope.. But my heart cannot take another hit from Maya right now, I don't have it in me to replay it again with her. So I wait playing this route for now. Her wound still hurts and will hurt forever..
So what you're saying is this is basically you :
squirrel-up-dog-gif.gif

:sneaky: :LOL:
I expected a threesome with Mona and Camila. Is it available? How!!??
Wasn't there already a threesome in the past episode? Hell, we even had two threesome in a single episode. One can't simply expect to get such rare treasure in the very next episode.
Yes, if you provide them with a pair of underwear you can have a threesome with them in that most romantic of locations, a public bathroom.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Sage being jealous of MC batting practicing with other girls, even though she said that she didn't care if he did though... :unsure: I mean if she starts to have true feelings for him, I can see the subject being brooched but part of me thinks that she at this moment in her life wants to be sexual and enjoy/experiment with her sexuality.
But at the same time, being a girl, she'll blame it on MC if she develops feelings for him as he's still seeing other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes