Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
What kind of problems are we talking here? We were actually discussing the possibility of Sage becoming jealous if we are to pursue a relationship with her and yet see other girls it's pretty much the scenario with Chad right now so that will become a major issue if we were to cheat on Sage. Bella right now is the more unpredictable due to the fact we have no idea what the situation with her husband is. If he is dead then great everything can move on however if he does reappear well that will open up a whole bunch of problems for both the MC and Bella.

In my oppinion the husband's state aboout being dead or not is just one of the questions about Bella and maybe not the main one. I think her mental state alone is far more important in this regard, because there were clear signals this route is not only about "he returns or not"... and there is also a possibility for jelousy on that route too: Bella being jelous to Jill. Just go back and see how she looks on Jill and MC studying together... and it seems to me she mostly pushed MC into Jill's arms to get rolid of the temptation. But I don't see it working in long term.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
But at the same time, being a girl, she'll blame it on MC if she develops feelings for him as he's still seeing other girls.
Possibly...Or both could agree to an open relationship. It is entirely possible. Open relationships can work for some, and if both of them are mutually okay with seeing/screwing others while they hold each others love for one another... It could work. -Shrugs-

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Possibly...Or both could agree to an open relationship. It is entirely possible. Open relationships can work for some, and if both of them are mutually okay with seeing/screwing others while they hold each others love for one another... It could work. -Shrugs-
Sage is the one insisting on the "fuck buddies" term. It's on her if (when) she starts developing feelings for the MC (she already has). Especially given her...let's call them "possessive" and stalkerish inclinations. :sneaky:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sage is the one insisting on the "fuck buddies" term. It's on her if (when) she starts developing feelings for the MC (she already has). Especially given her...let's call them "possessive" and stalkerish inclinations. :sneaky:
You say stalkerish, I say birdwatching. Even so, if memory does serve she does say that she doesn't neccessarily care if the MC screws around, just as long as she gets her fix so to speak. And your right, its up to her if she wants to take things to another level. Right now she seems to be fine with the friends with benefits and cucking Chad.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Soo after playing it again on CHIK route (yes, ya'll convinced me to do another save) I picked up on couple things most of It was mentioned already and It's probably nothing new just me remembering some things I forgot cause It was a long time ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I said those things are probably nothing new and have been discussed
Jill was the reason I played CHIK route and I thought I'd be missing out on much but man was I wrong :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this Game
giphy (6).gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sage being jealous of MC batting practicing with other girls, even though she said that she didn't care if he did though... :unsure: I mean if she starts to have true feelings for him, I can see the subject being brooched but part of me thinks that she at this moment in her life wants to be sexual and enjoy/experiment with her sexuality.
She says that now but after time and I think more or so after the whole Chad drama is over she is going to need someone there for her and she will no doubt turn to the MC for some of that comfort and you just now over time that will lead to more Sage will be a good route because we know it will eventually lead up to a relationship thing is how are we going to let that play out.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You say stalkerish, I say birdwatching. Even so, if memory does serve she does say that she doesn't neccessarily care if the MC screws around, just as long as she gets her fix so to speak. And your right, its up to her if she wants to take things to another level. Right now she seems to be fine with the friends with benefits and cucking Chad.
She says that now but after time and I think more or so after the whole Chad drama is over she is going to need someone there for her and she will no doubt turn to the MC for some of that comfort and you just now over time that will lead to more Sage will be a good route because we know it will eventually lead up to a relationship thing is how are we going to let that play out.
And she actually is the jealous type when she does have strong feelings. we've seen it with Chad, so that's likely to happen with MC. She might not be the Leah type but I'm sure she'll be quite a bitch if MC keeps seeing another girl while reaching the romantic relationship level with Sage.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
And she actually is the jealous type when she does have strong feelings. we've seen it with Chad, so that's likely to happen with MC. She might not be the Leah type but I'm sure she'll be quite a bitch if MC keeps seeing another girl while reaching the romantic relationship level with Sage.
Nowhere near Leah... She was a clear psychopath, no doubt, it was like just out of example books. Sage is a rather difderent story. She is from an important family, leader of a sorority, so she has quite the reputation. If she wouldn't have deep feelings she would be furious for being cheated on as well by that reasons, she can not afford nor tolerate not to be NO. 1. That is why she handles Chad's stuff really bad as it hurts not just her clearly present feelings, but her overall outer reputation too. She wants revenge, sure. But she takes it to "just" give the similar treatment she received.
And let's face it: if either of us suspect our partner cheating we would be also cueious and try to seek thw truth. Only the tools differ for it by altering personalities. She only "stalks" to that point to be sure about what Chad do behind her back and only considering their relationship. And she even asks for help with that, not something a person with criminal instincts would do.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's possible, certainly. Though who truly knows. Maybe she will change and come to like the idea of a baseball bat swinging in certain girls that she approves of/cares for. And maybe we will be fine with the idea of Sage and another girl going to town while we watch. -Shrugs- Just thinking out loud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and Le Pew

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Sage being jealous of MC batting practicing with other girls, even though she said that she didn't care if he did though... :unsure: I mean if she starts to have true feelings for him, I can see the subject being brooched but part of me thinks that she at this moment in her life wants to be sexual and enjoy/experiment with her sexuality.
And then she suddenly rediscovers her interest in ornithology.
So it's probably a good idea to stay clear of Quinn.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I wanted to start third route just for Maya again still, I have a fools hope that in the next episodes, DPC will show his brilliance and make me forgive Maya.. One can hope.. But my heart cannot take another hit from Maya right now, I don't have it in me to replay it again with her. So I wait playing this route for now. Her wound still hurts and will hurt forever..
Oh man, Maya has been the biggest disappointment in the game for me so far, i would even turned down Jill for her if only she chose to love me :( :cry:
If Pink decides that something bad would happen with them, i think no one would care...
Why create such a shitty story for them? why Pink? :cry:

25 points for what????? :mad:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I believe You are correct,however since it was her idea to keep it casual....she can blame only herself if...I end up with someone with white hair and beautiful green eyes living near by :p

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Nowhere near Leah... She was a clear psychopath, no doubt, it was like just out of example books. Sage is a rather difderent story. She is from an important family, leader of a sorority, so she has quite the reputation. If she wouldn't have deep feelings she would be furious for being cheated on as well by that reasons, she can not afford nor tolerate not to be NO. 1. That is why she handles Chad's stuff really bad as it hurts not just her clearly present feelings, but her overall outer reputation too. She wants revenge, sure. But she takes it to "just" give the similar treatment she received.
And let's face it: if either of us suspect our partner cheating we would be also cueious and try to seek thw truth. Only the tools differ for it by altering personalities. She only "stalks" to that point to be sure about what Chad do behind her back and only considering their relationship. And she even asks for help with that, not something a person with criminal instincts would do.
It seems I wasn't clear enough. I totally agree that Sage is nowhere like Leah. Someone mentioned it a couple of days ago so I just mentioned this reference. Quinn could be the dangerous one though. Still not like Leah but the meanest of the bunch.

It's possible, certainly. Though who truly knows. Maybe she will change and come to like the idea of a baseball bat swinging in certain girls that she approves of/cares for. And maybe we will be fine with the idea of Sage and another girl going to town while we watch. -Shrugs- Just thinking out loud.
That may be just me but I don't think that Sage be the type to swing both ways like Quinn. Curiously I believe her to be closer in her relationships to Bella but with a different approach to it, and definitely straight for what matters.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes