BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
New to this somewhat.. been playing these games for about 6 months now.. Been WAITING for the update.. Only just started on it but felt the need to come here and say... BEST GAME EVER!! The pictures are awesome.. but to be honest the storytelling is in a class by itself. Not a Patreon type person.. but is there a way to Paypal these games? I would love to be able to 'tip' the man in charge.. Also.. Already bought 'Acting Lessons' and have this one on my wish list for when it comes out on Steam.. that's a given.. but that Paypal thing.. yeah, that would be Icing on Dr Pink's CAKE. :) 3 thumbs up!.. ahh well.. two thumbs and a DIK.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That may be just me but I don't think that Sage be the type to swing both ways like Quinn. Curiously I believe her to be closer in her relationships to Bella but with a different approach to it, and definitely straight for what matters.
We certainly don't know that yet. Here is hoping she does though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With the amount of content every Episode gets, we'll have BADIK for a while :love:
Kinda hope for atleast 16-20 Episodes. Sure it might be a stretch but for content, story, outcomes, etc.
Well, there is a lot to get through storywise and learning more about some of the characters I'd say we have only scratched the surface with season 1.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Oh man, Maya has been the biggest disappointment in the game for me so far, i would even turned down Jill for her if only she chose to love me :( :cry:
If Pink decides that something bad would happen with them, i think no one would care...
Why create such a shitty story for them? why Pink? :cry:

25 points for what????? :mad:
I don't see the issue people seem to be having with Maya. She discovers that she's (mainly?) lesbian but because of her father she is driven away from her new found love. She tries to become "normal" again not to look bad and even develops feelings for a guy who's nice to her and towards whom she feels bad because she let others make her do shit to him. The feelings she has tear her apart, she has a hard time trusting guys who might react just like her father, so she fails to confess her past. When she feels ready, she is unfortunately interrupted by the arrival of her girl love arriving at the worst possible moment.

Boy! that's more that half of my female friends kind of behavior that I'm describing there. It reminds me of Hermione explaining Ron and Harry how Chow feels.

So true.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh man, Maya has been the biggest disappointment in the game for me so far, i would even turned down Jill for her if only she chose to love me :( :cry:
If Pink decides that something bad would happen with them, i think no one would care...

But she does care!that`s why you have been invited to stay as "more than a friend"!
You have to give her more time(I know) to make a definite decision
... Quinn could be the dangerous one though. ...
She is,is best to leave her all to me:cool:

That may be just me but I don't think that Sage be the type to swing both ways like Quinn. Curiously I believe her to be closer in her relationships to Bella but with a different approach to it, and definitely straight for what matters.
All chicks are a lil bi,I mean they would check each other asses and stuff,who does that?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
All chicks are a lil bi,I mean they would check each other asses and stuff,who does that?
They are competitive and jealous by nature as they want to have the best asset in the Male Competition. Guys compare strength and wealth, they compare bodies. That only makes them bi in our twisted minds. The fact that being naturally more affectionate, even towards each other, don't make them actually attracted to the same sex.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

Exactly.. As a similar ex-Mayan, I understand your pain brother... Her introduction was so sweet, albeit little cliche, bumping each other in the hallways. But after that her taking care of MC, showing around and everything. I didn't even peek her when it was a choice in the first days just to get in her good graces... Then we went to her room and watched a horror movie together, went to dinner and got to know each other... And so much more..

All of them were for nothing. She screwed me over because I didn't hug Derek or beat up Troy ? Like wtf. Or she wanted me to share her ? With someone she doesn't even liked that much and kept fighting until she came into her room one night. Then they magically fix every problem they had. Oh god I'm triggered again. Even being a ex-Mayan is so much pain.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Exactly.. As a similar ex-Mayan, I understand your pain brother... Her introduction was so sweet, albeit little cliche, bumping each other in the hallways. But after that her taking care of MC, showing around and everything. I didn't even peek her when it was a choice in the first days just to get in her good graces... Then we went to her room and watched a horror movie together, went to dinner and got to know each other... And so much more..

All of them were for nothing. She screwed me over because I didn't hug Derek or beat up Troy ? Like wtf. Or she wanted me to share her ? With someone she doesn't even liked that much and kept fighting until she came into her room one night. Then they magically fix every problem they had. Oh god I'm triggered again. Even being a ex-Mayan is so much pain.
She discovered love with the girl. The arguments came later when her dad pulled her away. You guys really have the emotional range of a teaspoon (or too young).

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes