Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You do you mate Triss is awesome :LUL:
At least they're related they have to be.But I still think He's her Son
Just because her son is a watermelon fucking retard doesn't mean she's bad :KEK:
And how could you say no to this
"And how could you say no to this" Very Easily. "No Yen... I prefer Red heads" :KEK:
While Yen is hot as fuck. Not a huge fan. Smashed and Dashed though :BootyTime:
They might share the same last name by a marriage. But I don't think she gave birth to that creep.
Jade being Josy's Mother though that I can get behind :BootyTime:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A few things I hope to happen in Season 2.
*ASMR with Sage...or Quinn...or some of the girls.
*Threesome with the dual softies in a hot and passionate way.
*Jade gets knocked up...surprisingly.
*Baseball batting Tommy...and maybe a hot frisk down by a couple of female officers.
*What exactly were the legal issues that the father had and will they come to bite us in the ass?

Reactions: Joermundgand

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
A few things I hope to happen in Season 2.
*ASMR with Sage...or Quinn...or some of the girls.
*Threesome with the dual softies in a hot and passionate way.
*Jade gets knocked up...surprisingly.
*Baseball batting Tommy...and maybe a hot frisk down by a couple of female officers.
*What exactly were the legal issues that the father had and will they come to bite us in the ass?
Add Rusty figuring out you're his estranged cousin and he does the right thing.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Yeah, I agree with that and look how feisty she got with Quinn after the carwash. And as she is not in a relationship with the MC her feelings keep growing and growing to a point where she will want it to be all about her so make the most of all the fun with her and messing around with other girls while it lasts because once Sage gets those claws into the MC she ain't letting go.
Or teeth :LOL:
MC is not the reason why Sage gets "feisty" though,she gets angry because Quinn mentions her family,Sage asking for help from her family,to be specific

Another thought about the frat wars I had
Maybe the targets are not the frats but specific people
Chad and Rusty:unsure:
(Not mentioning Dawe becuase the consequences for him have been positive so far,he became new president for now and his "relationship" with Aerieth is ...the same)
I don't know about you brothers,

but teeth and claws sounds like a lot of fun with her to me!:cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I agree with Mormont, I enjoy the time making out with Quinn and Co. until Sage wants me exclusively.:BootyTime:

All kidding aside. The change of Sage with the MC is already clearly noticeable, be it holding hands during the movie night, the interaction on the phone etc...
Sage gets what she wishes for (even if she wished for it from the air pump) ....
Her feelings for the MC are growing steadily and I hope that for those who like Sage, a fruitful continuous development will be finished with a good end from DPC

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes