CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, she should have a no problem giving birth to her little crustacean if she isn't, plenty of space, any unfortunate soul who voyages face first down there must wonder about the echo.
She's an aquatic lifeform now ? Makes sense given all the jizz she's swimming in. Our own sperm whale, in a way.
I guess "There she blows" takes a new meaning in this situation....

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, I agree with that and look how feisty she got with Quinn after the carwash. And as she is not in a relationship with the MC her feelings keep growing and growing to a point where she will want it to be all about her so make the most of all the fun with her and messing around with other girls while it lasts because once Sage gets those claws into the MC she ain't letting go.
I can't wait for when Sage goes renegade and kills those trying to get with the MC.... hopefully Quinn will be the the one to get the axe.... I wonder if her chition exoscheleton can be cut

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sage is probably going to get MC's name tattooed on herself. She is already stalking Chad, who ignores and doesn't even want her. With MC actually giving her attention, she is liable to go full on crazy GF mode.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Buttsmarnn UnoriginalUserName name88
Thanks for the feedback, guys.
I will keep without the stripe then. I already think it is a sin every inch that I take from these images.

Wizard_Summoner
I see that you guys have already discussed it a lot, but here's my thoughts.
As Uno said, I didn't want to review the scene, but I don't remember anything indicates that they are exclusively from the menu. It could have been anyone, right? It may even have been one of the feminists in Jade class!
This bathroom scene, I hadn't paid attention to the pants, but as far as we know, it may well have been just Riona doing the work there.
I prefer to believe Quinn has higher standards. She offered herself along with Riona to MC, for a large amount of cash and in her room, in her bed, after she was already "into him".
And Camila, I don't think she would like to do that with someone from the university staff.
So, name88, I think we're fine. :p
I'm just a grammar nazi, and misusing less instead of fewer gets on my nerves :KEK: .
You must hate to read what I write. :LUL:
Melanie is Lily's mother and Sarah is Ashley's.

View attachment 524272
I think Sarah has never been more beautiful than in this image. :love:
Thanks for the signature work Monetauro, seems I've finally committed to a best girl in here. Sorry Jill, you're still awesome and all, but between that rooftop scene and our shared uh..."interests", I think I have more in common with Quinn. :LOL:
More than welcome, brother.
I agree, Jill is cool and all, but... Let's be frank, right? :BootyTime: :KEK:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Boy, do you like poking the beast with a "Death to Quinn" stick :D
What can I say.... some like Sage, some fancy a racoon and here I am despising the xenomorph's deformed child
Sage is probably going to get MC's name tattooed on herself. She is already stalking Chad, who ignores and doesn't even want her. With MC actually giving her attention, she is liable to go full on crazy GF mode.
As long as her juicy melons remain untouched

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I still don't believe that you guys continue with this story that Tyty is Jade's son, due to only ONE PHOTO.

It's a photo, that she broke without remorse. Jade is an exceptional woman. Do you really believe that idiot is her son?
A photo that was in the house that is also Burke's house. Remember who we're talking about here, we're talking about Burke. Remember his position at the university. Remember, Tyty's family can donate a lot of money to him....
It's just a picture. I'm going to take a picture of one of the 10 children that Angelina Jolie has, and put it here at home to see if she shows up. :KEK:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Whats funny though, we play as the main villain in the game, we double time two girls, while fucking the president of the HOTs, pick fight with the rich dudes, we get the tri-alphas president in trouble, bully nerds, fuck literally every girl and then we make maya and josy feel bad about being girlfriends, love playing as a scumbag.

Jun 21, 2018
So, Tybalt better known as Tyballs has siblings. Unlikely they will be relevant unless she's a younger sister, Because then I can almost feel players fighting to get a mother daughter threesome going. Weird, out there, highly unlikely idea, but would be super neat if the (unproven) younger sister is the one runs the anti Tybalt rooster accounts.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes