UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Depending on the option you choose, during the brief conversation with Quinn in the kitchen in the morning, Quinn may answer something by calling MC by the nickname chosen during the threesome... And Sage notices something there, and doesn't like it, because you lose a point with her.
Ah, isn't that from telling Quinn to "eat shit" during the morning banter though? I assumed it was from insulting her rather than the subsequent nickname stuff. Especially since like 2 minutes earlier she's basically like "Yeah, Quinn's into you, go for it dude!" and she doesn't lose any points when you say you'll think about it (sure...THINK about it :sneaky: ).

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Depending on the option you choose, during the brief conversation with Quinn in the kitchen in the morning, Quinn may answer something by calling MC by the nickname chosen during the threesome... And Sage notices something there, and doesn't like it, because you lose a point with her.
Sorry guys. I went to review the scene with the mod and made a mistake here. You lose a point by telling Quinn to eat shit, that's what Sage doesn't like and makes you miss the point. When Quinn refers to the MC using the nickname, Sage just catches something there, but it is not the reason to miss the point with her.
My bad memory strikes again.
I also took a few minutes to contemplate her beauty in that shot. But there were also others where she looked mighty fine, to me.
So beautiful. :love:
1579642424776.png

We're looking goooood!

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
It actually shows that she still cares any other female would have probably dumped his ass by now she wants answers and wants to know who has caused Chad to cheat on her and sure her means of going around it are a little unconventional but it seems Sage would go to any length just to get her answers. For me, that really gives Sage her character.

Understatement on Furious Anger :LOL: Still I miss Sarah's number one fan.
263029_3.jpg

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Ah, isn't that from telling Quinn to "eat shit" during the morning banter though? I assumed it was from insulting her rather than the subsequent nickname stuff. Especially since like 2 minutes earlier she's basically like "Yeah, Quinn's into you, go for it dude!" and she doesn't lose any points when you say you'll think about it (sure...THINK about it :sneaky: ).
Yes I thought this was the case, when you answer very agressively you get the minus point. Since I never had the threesome nickname cannot be it ?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
...She doesn't handle it well when she learns that the MC frequents the Pink club, she doesn't handle it well in suspecting that the MC already had something with Quinn, even throwing him on top of her...
I`m not sure I follow,Sage encourages me to go to Quinn,I mean she sees whats going on and she knows whats bound to happen between me and Quinn and she`s like - you go to her - and I`m like - I`m going - and than she stands up and goes like -

and than I`m really going and she`s happy not only for me but also for Quinn,the point is,she`s more than cool with it

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Can you make a signature gif of MC messaging Bella's booty? I don't think you've done that one yet.
Ok, see, I know this was a typo, but now I really want Monetauro to do this one literally. :LOL:

Bella : "MC, what are you doing to my ass?"
MC : "TapTalk…"
It's in the plans.
In fact, at least 3 more just with that part of the game.
I just haven't released them yet because of the spoilers. Do you think we have enough time? If so, I’ll release them today.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How on earth do I get into Tybalts room?
Umm...have you tried the door? :unsure: :sneaky: :LOL:

Seriously though, depending on where you are during the infiltration the sequence is basically go forwards then as left as possible in the "front yard", then click on the left pillar / drain pipe thing, then check the window to see Tybalt, then go forwards until you see Jill through her window. Douchebag shows up and she leaves, you guys go in, then click left until you see Derek by the door, click him and you should automatically get into Tybalt's room.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Umm...have you tried the door? :unsure: :sneaky: :LOL:

Seriously though, depending on where you are during the infiltration the sequence is basically go forwards then as left as possible in the "front yard", then click on the left pillar / drain pipe thing, then check the window to see Tybalt, then go forwards until you see Jill through her window. Douchebag shows up and she leaves, you guys go in, then click left until you see Derek by the door, click him and you should automatically get into Tybalt's room.
I thougth that only the arrows where "clickable"...:sleep:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes