aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Wow, this forum sure moves fast. Anyway, I just realized something about Chad’s blackmailer:

If it wasn’t for Jill intervening Chad wouldn’t have been in trouble with the college. So the person who sent those pics to Chad didn’t mean to get Chad in trouble but only wanted to continue the fight between the DIKs and jocks. The MC was just collateral damage considering there was also a pic for Dawe. If someone wanted to get only the MC in trouble with Chad, they wouldn’t have sent the pic of Arieth. So who wants a war between the DIKs and jocks? Not Quinn considering she’s already in need of money and the shit between the DIKS and jocks are hurting her business. It also has to have been someone who was present during the arguments between Chad and the MC. If we further assume the picture that Chad received showed him cheating on Sage, it would mean the person had to have known Chad was cheating and the MC was looking into it.

So we’re looking for someone that:
  • wants a war between the DIKs and jocks for some reason.
And:
  • knows about Arieth cheating on Dawe with everyone :) and had the opportunity to get pics of it;
  • knows about Chad cheating on Sage with ? and had the opportunity to get pics of it;
  • knows Chad and the MC don’t like each other; and
  • knows about the MC spying on Chad in the gym / knows about Sage telling the MC to spy on Chad.
We know the pics of Arieth are older than a week so we can rule out any new students. It’s also possible for the MC to pretty much ignore Sage, but she will always get your help. Dawe will also tell Chad you’ve been hitting on Sage regardless of what the MC has done. The same is true for Riona telling the DIKs you’ve been hitting on Sage regardless of your actions. And we also know that Riona had an argument with Quinn about their plans.

So we can point to the following suspects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wow, this forum sure moves fast. Anyway, I just realized something about Chad’s blackmailer:

If it wasn’t for Jill intervening Chad wouldn’t have been in trouble with the college. So the person who sent those pics to Chad didn’t mean to get Chad in trouble but only wanted to continue the fight between the DIKs and jocks. The MC was just collateral damage considering there was also a pic for Dawe. If someone wanted to get only the MC in trouble with Chad, they wouldn’t have sent the pic of Arieth. So who wants a war between the DIKs and jocks? Not Quinn considering she’s already in need of money and the shit between the DIKS and jocks are hurting her business. It also has to have been someone who was present during the arguments between Chad and the MC. If we further assume the picture that Chad received showed him cheating on Sage, it would mean the person had to have known Chad was cheating and the MC was looking into it.

And:
  • knows about Arieth cheating on Dawe with everyone :) and had the opportunity to get pics of it;
  • knows about Chad cheating on Sage with ? and had the opportunity to get pics of it;
  • knows about the MC spying on Chad in the gym / knows about Sage telling the MC to spy on Chad.
We know the pics of Arieth are older than a week so we can rule out any new students. It’s also possible for the MC to pretty much ignore Sage, but she will always get your help. Dawe will also tell Chad you’ve been hitting on Sage regardless of what the MC has done. The same is true for Riona telling the DIKs you’ve been hitting on Sage regardless of your actions. And we also know that Riona had an argument with Quinn about their plans.

Also:
Dany is another suspect, her bf supposedly cheated on her with Arieth
The HOTs, Quinn excluded are hot and Dany hates those
The jocks probably called her Daniel and she hates them

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

And:
  • knows about Arieth cheating on Dawe with everyone :)and had the opportunity to get pics of it;

Also:
Dawe and Anthony are present when the MCs Dad drops him off, the MC is holding the guitar, that's how the jocks know that the MC has a guitar, Troy despite being a moody fuck likes the MCs music and tries to stop the theft.
Sage says she always wanted to learn to play and that Chad got it for her, but the theft happens after the cafeteria scene which has some importance, as to whether Chad acted on his own accord or Sage set it up in order to have something over the MC, well, I don't know.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but I believe our brother Buttsmarnn is already preparing this one. But, the more the better, right? :p
Well, the game is in F95Zone for 11 days now. I don't think we should avoid doing fun sigs and other stuff because some people opt to being in the game thread, risking being spoiled instead of playing it. :LOL:

And I agree; the more, the merrier. I don't mind if we make similar sigs. I even made alternate versions for mine. The more options and variety for people, the better. Please, feel free to make one of MC massaging Bella's too; I was only joking about the messaging part, but that could be fun too. :sneaky:

And I'm also eager to see Buttsmarnn version too. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Monetauro Mormont FreyFrey bear my child

An image of the telescope peeper going "Shut up Linda", followed by Jade against the window, James Bond's intro style, could be good; but I imagine would be an awful lot of work.
Yeah, that would be amazing and she did start the night of all done up like a secret agent as well. :p

There is also the scene where she lowers the window in the car think that's about the only time the MC is out of shot.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Very good! I loved the lewnd button. :LOL:
I'll do a little bit different then.
Monetauro Mormont FreyFrey bear my child
An image of the telescope peeper going "Shut up Linda", followed by Jade against the window, James Bond's intro style, could be good; but I imagine would be an awful lot of work.
It would be really cool, but I try to leave each one with a maximum of 10 seconds to save the fps. If not, the file becomes too heavy to maintain quality.
Anyway, I can do some tests.
There is also the scene where she lowers the window in the car think that's about the only time the MC is out of shot.
I already tried to do this, but I didn't like the result. Butt tried too and didn't like it either.
The problem here is: Either the zoom has to be very strong in Jade, to keep the aspect we use in the sigs, soon losing the meaning of this scene (since it barely shows the window), or Jade is too small in the image, so... not worth it as well. Unfortunately.

======
Okay, at least one more with Jade, three with Bella and three with Jill. Maybe one with Sage.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I already tried to do this, but I didn't like the result. Butt tried too and didn't like it either.
The problem here is: Either the zoom has to be very strong in Jade, to keep the aspect we use in the sigs, soon losing the meaning of this scene (since it barely shows the window), or Jade is too small in the image, so... not worth it as well. Unfortunately.
No problem I thought that one would be a bit tricky regarding the distance and the window, the only other scenes that really come to mind are from 0.3 when she flashes the MC.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dawe and Anthony are present when the MCs Dad drops him off, the MC is holding the guitar, that's how the jocks know that the MC has a guitar, Troy despite being a moody fuck likes the MCs music and tries to stop the theft.
Sage says she always wanted to learn to play and that Chad got it for her, but the theft happens after the cafeteria scene which has some importance, as to whether Chad acted on his own accord or Sage set it up in order to have something over the MC, well, I don't know.
Eh, I think the theft is more a crime of opportunity rather than a planned thing, if that's what you were getting at. I mean if you want to bring the real world into it, an acoustic guitar (like an entry low-mid level one) costs about $150-$200 on Amazon. That's not enough money for any of the Jocks to bother risking a theft in my opinion. None of them seem hard up for cash.

I think it was more a case of "Huh...huh huh... (mouth breathing noises) I'm taking dis".

In fact, ignoring my favorite "Chad was there fucking Troy" theory, if Chad wasn't the only one there, I don't even know how likely it is that he would have been the one to actually steal the guitar. I don't know that he's stupid enough to do it. :unsure:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Eh, I think the theft is more a crime of opportunity rather than a planned thing, if that's what you were getting at. I mean if you want to bring the real world into it, an acoustic guitar (like an entry low-mid level one) costs about $150-$200 on Amazon. That's not enough money for any of the Jocks to bother risking a theft in my opinion. None of them seem hard up for cash.

I think it was more a case of "Huh...huh huh... (mouth breathing noises) I'm taking dis".

In fact, ignoring my favorite "Chad was there fucking Troy" theory, if Chad wasn't the only one there, I don't even know how likely it is that he would have been the one to actually steal the guitar. I don't know that he's stupid enough to do it. :unsure:
That's if Chad is gay, jury is stilll out on that one.
If he isn't then he has no motive to be in Troy's room and as you have ascertained, he's not smart enough to commit a premeditated theft, on the other hand Sage has the brains to tell him to do something for her, like get me a guitar or tell Quinn to give her the MCs belongings.
Why would she want both, well she didn't know he would be joining the Diks.
What's her motives, get the MC to help her spy on Chad and make Chad jealous.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's if Chad is gay, jury is stilll out on that one.
If he isn't then he has no motive to be in Troy's room and as you have ascertained, he's not smart enough to commit a premeditated theft, on the other hand Sage has the brains to tell him to do something for her, like get me a guitar or tell Quinn to give her the MCs belongings.
Why would she want both, well she didn't know he would be joining the Diks.
Maybe... but that's going pretty deep down the rabbit hole. :unsure: :LOL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Okay, here are Bella's ones.
I gave up doing the naked ass, very explicit and still had the MC's balls in the background. :p
So I opted for the tits :BootyTime: . The MC's hand is very well positioned to not take advantage.

As always, all of them on the main post too.

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538856_BaDIK39.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538857_BaDIK40.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538858_BaDIK41.gif

Last edited:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Okay, here are Bella's ones.
I gave up doing the naked ass, very explicit and still had the MC's balls in the background. :p
So I opted for the tits :BootyTime: . The MC's hand is very well positioned to not take advantage.

As always, all of them on the main post too.

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538856_BaDIK39.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538857_BaDIK40.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538858_BaDIK41.gif
534081_giphy_25.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think she has thought as far ahead with the jealousy idea but perhaps it's something she could start doing. And I guess her sending the MC to spy on Chad is less obvious than sending one of the Hot's girls. Her only motive is she just wants to know in her mind who the girl Chad is cheating with that's all that matters to her right now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes