jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Tybalt's sister is probably Karen Rebecca Johnson who is 19 years and 2 months old. She wants to be a librarian and is afraid of cows and conflict.

She wants to be a librarian because she met Bella when Jade had her over for "lunch" that one time.

She is afraid of cows because that was what Tybalt was into before he picked up melons.

She is afraid of conflict because of Jade and Burke arguing all the time. :cry:

She runs the Tyballs account for revenge and to express herself without people knowing who she really is. :devilish::devilish::eek::eek:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh and about Sage....
I love Sage. As I said, I can't be much in any of the current MGs in the game, but she managed to be my favorite among the main ones on this EP.
That said, Sage obviously doesn't handle rejection very well. One hour she will get tired of chasing after Chad and will only want the MC.
She doesn't handle it well when she learns that the MC frequents the Pink club, she doesn't handle it well in suspecting that the MC already had something with Quinn, even throwing him on top of her. You can see this with the walkthrough, to be sure.
It may not be explicit at any time, but knowing people's minds, she shows off with the MC in front of Maya and Josy very well, during that film session.
When she finishes this story with Chad, she won't be dealing well with a more... liberal MC. But well, none of them will, sooner or later.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Oh and about Sage....
I love Sage. As I said, I can't be much in any of the current MGs in the game, but she managed to be my favorite among the main ones on this EP.
That said, Sage obviously doesn't handle rejection very well. One hour she will get tired of chasing after Chad and will only want the MC.
She doesn't handle it well when she learns that the MC frequents the Pink club, she doesn't handle it well in suspecting that the MC already had something with Quinn, even throwing him on top of her. You can see this with the walkthrough, to be sure.
It may not be explicit at any time, but knowing people's minds, she shows off with the MC in front of Maya and Josy very well, during that film session.
When she finishes this story with Chad, she won't be dealing well with a more... liberal MC. But well, none of them will, sooner or later.
Are you saying this because she is a redhead too

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Sage is probably going to get MC's name tattooed on herself. She is already stalking Chad, who ignores and doesn't even want her. With MC actually giving her attention, she is liable to go full on crazy GF mode.
And I thought there was no way to make Sage better. A little crazy GF material with obsession, getting into clouds with MC. I would love to have her like that when she falls for the MC seriously. Clingy and needy girlfriend, and very jealous to every walking female.. We already seen her dealing with Chad, with MC it would be next level.

I'm just talking about a little bit of craziness which is sweet, not the outright psychotic which was in the previous game. There is no way that happens again. But this jealous girlfriend running around with binoculars.. Me likey..

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I think Sarah has never been more beautiful than in this image. :love:
I also took a few minutes to contemplate her beauty in that shot. But there were also others where she looked mighty fine, to me.

Melanie and Sarah at Sauna.png

I think the first time I really noticed her natural beauty was in this picture.

Derek, Maya and Sarah at Gen Ed.png

And there are more instances where she looks beautiful, too. But idk if it's her usual expression, where she usually makes fun of MC and other people, which doesn't favor her very much. Maybe DPC wants her to be portrayed as a slightly dumb girl, and making her too pretty would defeat the purpose, because she would be more appealing, irresistible, even, and he must want the focus to be on other girls.

Anyway, we better stop focusing one her, lest we'll get Minengeschoss' attention, and he will unleash his furious anger at us. :eek::LOL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Not my words :Kappa:

To be honest, and maybe not intentional but your message was a bit mixed on that area: :illuminati:

View attachment 524811
It's just my bad english, don't draw conclusions. :p
Wait, what? Did I miss something here? When did Sage get pissed about Quinn? She's practically wingmanning for her. :unsure:
Depending on the option you choose, during the brief conversation with Quinn in the kitchen in the morning, Quinn may answer something by calling MC by the nickname chosen during the threesome... And Sage notices something there, and doesn't like it, because you lose a point with her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh and about Sage....
No shit Sherlock.... remember in previous episode when Maya went to ask.Sage if she could switch mother ? Sage cut her off as soon.as MC was mentioned

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But this jealous girlfriend running around with binoculars.. Me likey..
It actually shows that she still cares any other female would have probably dumped his ass by now she wants answers and wants to know who has caused Chad to cheat on her and sure her means of going around it are a little unconventional but it seems Sage would go to any length just to get her answers. For me, that really gives Sage her character.

Anyway, we better stop focusing one her, lest we'll het @Minengeschoss' attention, and he will unleash his furious anger at us. :eek: :LOL:
Understatement on Furious Anger :LOL: Still I miss Sarah's number one fan.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes