Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Exactly.. As a similar ex-Mayan, I understand your pain brother... Her introduction was so sweet, albeit little cliche, bumping each other in the hallways. But after that her taking care of MC, showing around and everything. I didn't even peek her when it was a choice in the first days just to get in her good graces... Then we went to her room and watched a horror movie together, went to dinner and got to know each other... And so much more..

All of them were for nothing. She screwed me over because I didn't hug Derek or beat up Troy ? Like wtf. Or she wanted me to share her ? With someone she doesn't even liked that much and kept fighting until she came into her room one night. Then they magically fix every problem they had. Oh god I'm triggered again. Even being a ex-Mayan is so much pain.
I feel that I must point out that there are at least 6 episodes left. Perhaps even 16 episodes to go.

Reactions: look_skywalker

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :LOL:
13.gif
if she cares so much about MC and his feelings, why did she have to suck face with her GF in front of him?
She doesn't care enough :mad:
Because she`s... a lil bi
13.gif
i don't know if this has been posted before, but here's a little bonus poster for y'all ;) View attachment 524587
It was but you know what I say - there`s no such thing as enough of Quinn :cool:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I think Tybalt is definitely Jades son cause when Jade was arguing with her Husband she threw a picture of Tybalt and why tf would she have one if he isn't her son.
I expected more out of you Yen. I expected so much more. This is why I always went after Triss :KEK: (Sorry not Sorry #TeamRedheads)
Implying this Goddess named Jade.. gave birth to something so disgusting. Unacceptable!
Also The fuck Yen!? I have framed photos of my Nephews and Nieces and the last time I checked I am neither a Lannister or Targaryen :KEK:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
well, just look at this, when did Maya offered to do something like this? :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, you don't need to try and convince me, I know she's loads better than Maya. So is that rock over there. *points*

i don't know if this has been posted before, but here's a little bonus poster for y'all ;) View attachment 524587
Get the fuck out of the way, Maya, you're blocking my view. :mad:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I was just being Hermionish ;)

Anyway pursuing the Maya and Josie route might (I hope) lead to a "ménage à trois", which would be a nice ending. That would be of course if it wasn't Dr PinkCake steering.
Still think an AK74 beats a wand.

I think the Josy-Maya neutral route is the two for the price of one route, I also think there will be a Dik-neutral Josy route and a Chick-neutral Maya route.
Each route will bring the MC into conflict with Derek and Tommy or just one of them.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Just curious... how many different routes are others trying? I've got three done through chapter 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. No spoilers, no walkthrough "what would Matsuda Sato do?": neutral, bending to DIK; FwB with Sage, pursuing Jill & Bella, friends with Maya & Josy, can't get enough of Jade, can't get far enough from Quinn; crashed with Derek on ep.4.
  2. Full DIK: has and will take every booty available w/ main or side girls, but didn't use Quinn's restaurant; pursuing every LI but M&J by the end of S1; crashed w/ Sage.
  3. Full CHICK: Pursuing Jill & Bella, friends w/ M&J, fooling around w/ Sage, but not 100% on the F-Buddies thing (she didn't like it); didn't fool around w/ any side girl; crashed w/ Bella, but didn't get steamy w/ her.
  4. I'm a penis w/ a dude attached, not the other way around: full DIK; went through all of Quinn's restaurant menu and is pursuing every skirt possible (not really working); crashed w/ Sage.
  5. Dedicated M&J: self explanatory; neutral & bored.
At this point, neutral path allows you to max out both Maya & Josy, other than that, no perk I recall.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I expected more out of you Yen. I expected so much more. This is why I always went after Triss :KEK: (Sorry not Sorry #TeamRedheads)
Implying this Goddess named Jade.. gave birth to something so disgusting. Unacceptable!
Also The fuck Yen!? I have framed photos of my Nephews and Nieces and the last time I checked I am neither a Lannister or Targaryen :KEK:
well, the other half is Burke so
tenor (3).gif

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You do you mate Triss is awesome :LUL:
At least they're related they have to be.But I still think He's her Son
Just because her son is a watermelon fucking retard doesn't mean she's bad :KEK:
And how could you say no to this
3bde4e05bf12521925f2ea821961e2b6.gif

well, the other half is Burke so
View attachment 524663
Yess exactly :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes