E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well I understand everybody has preferences but Sage 2nd to last place :WaitWhat:. I wouldn't be able to do it.
I mean just look at her swim in the pool :D
View attachment 527146

Thanks man for the super quick reply.
I usually like thicker women but she's fine as hell.(y)
And yes Monetauro we only check for legal ones around here :ROFLMAO:
giphy (1).gif
Hey, man, I said from that picture alone. You can't cheat by showing us that picture! Now who's gonna clean my screen? Goddammit...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did you guys rate the girls (body-wise) after the last update? From this picture I would say Lily has the hottest body of the group. I may be influenced by her reduced bikini, but just look at her figure! :love:
View attachment 527140
My rating from this picture alone (may be susceptible to change): Lily>Camila>Mona>Josy>Riona>Sarah>Melanie>Quinn>Maya>Sage>Ashley
Maya with that FML look :LOL: If only we had a back view of this pic :love:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well I understand everybody has preferences but Sage 2nd to last place :WaitWhat:
I don't want to be misinterpreted, I absolutely loved Sage content this update. And all her route overall, like I said here before. It was my favorite route to play, very enjoyable, all around. Not just because of her, but because of our interactions with the other HOTs. I just feel that in that particular scene (group pic) she isn't particularly attractive to me, comparing to other girls, and I wonder how that will influence the overall appeal of her to you guys, and how you compare her to the other girls.

Some say her proportions aren't right, some say they're the best. To me, it depends on the angle, and the circumstances. In the group scene, her legs don't look as good as most of the other girls'. But in that swimming pool pic you showed... one of the hottest pics of her in the game.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 527155
Hey, man, I said from that picture alone. You can't cheat by showing us that picture! Now who's gonna clean my screen? Goddammit...
Okay I was just checking to see if you were one of those 'anti-redheads' :LOL:.
We show love to them too but we know they think a bit differently when it comes to women from the rest of us.
We good.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Okay I was just checking to see if you were one of those 'anti-redheads' :LOL:.
We show love to them too but we know they think a bit differently when it comes to women from the rest of us.
View attachment 527163
Oh no, I do like me redheads. One in particular got my attention this update. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
And my GAWD!!! Who is the shortie in the gif above?
We need an ID on this beauty because I don't use netflix.
But I may need to check in if she's on it :p.
Apparently, you 2 got a thing for Dora The Explorer...
No judgement.gif

Think I'm gonna check out The Thread That Must Never Be Spoken for a while...

P.S.: nothing says "nothing wrong going on in here" as well as "Let me start by assuring everyone she is 18" Monetauro .

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Apparently, you 2 got a thing for Dora The Explorer...
View attachment 527167

Think I'm gonna check out The Thread That Must Never Be Spoken for a while...
I've never seen the Dora Explorer movie and I just found out about her here.
All I know is she is over 18 and from what I hear those Nickelodeon/Disney stars are freaks in the sheets.
I even double checked the stats: born July 10, 2001 (18 years old)
That's a grown woman and she knows what time it is. :p
She good.jpeg

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
It's true that this episode didn't have much to theorize about. A tiny bit about Quinn's plan and that's pretty much it. The only theory of mine that I could "update" is the John Boy and Elena one. That's saying something :ROFLMAO: . So sure, any fuel to discussion is great!
I have some good fuel to many things, I'm just busy doing a lot of other things, as well as being a little lazy getting around to making a big post breaking down different subjects and providing context with screenshots and what not:)

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes