Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
So what's the deal with Josy and Maya, why did the developer completely close that route? Those are the two I care the most of.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I get the feeling that a new threesome is in the making...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely. I had my suspicions with what we had from episodes 1~3. Things like introducing Elena as a nympho-girlfriend and small details in conversations. But that conversation in episode 4 with John Boy and those clucks are clue enough for me. And of course that conversation during breakfast at the HOT's where she says she's going to tell John Boy which sounds more like arranging it than ratting you out for hitting on her.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Absolutely. I had my suspicions with what we had from episodes 1~3. Things like introducing Elena as a nympho-girlfriend and small details in conversations. But that conversation in episode 4 with John Boy and those clucks are clue enough for me. And of course that conversation during breakfast at the HOT's where she says she's going to tell John Boy which sounds more like arranging it than ratting you out for hitting on her.
Ideal threesome: Jill and Bella... No wait Rose and Envy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
I play to MC care take to Josy and Maya or leave???? I feel bad for poor MC boy..... don't have girlfriend.... :(

A. Try for something more
B. Stay friends

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Did you guys rate the girls (body-wise) after the last update? From this picture I would say Lily has the hottest body of the group. I may be influenced by her reduced bikini, but just look at her figure! :love:
View attachment 527140
My rating from this picture alone (may be susceptible to change): Lily>Camila>Mona>Josy>Riona>Sarah>Melanie>Quinn>Maya>Sage>Ashley
no.1 Quinn
...and there are some other people in the photo aswell :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just realized that I forgot to drink the beer in the Sage path (it wasn't a task in the phone anyway), I suppose that doesn't matter right? at the end of the episode it ended just like in the other paths.
There would probably be a recap of who did more at the end of Hell Week, you or Derek. It would be then when who wore the helmet more often, beers drank, fucking a teacher, fucking outdoors/feminist and so will matter, they promised us a reward. That's why I think they will become DIKs anyway despite not egging the preps, it feels like a cheap cliffhanger to me.

If you are on a DIK path you are probably ok anyway. In my DIK playthrough I'm not going to show Jade's video because I'm probably winning regardless.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes