Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Their relationship is interesting for sure. Jade remains friends with Cathy even after all this cheating and yet one (?) attempt with Bella and it goes sour? Perhaps Bella saw it as dinner with colleagues and nothing more. As a sidenote, do Burke and Jade say Isabella or Bella? I have completely forgotten that. That would help to understand if Bella thinks of them as friends or not. :ROFLMAO:
Isabella, the only ones allowed to call her Bella are Jill and MC (since ep3).
They are not that intimate/close to her, apparently. That's why I'm not convinced (among other things).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Their relationship is interesting for sure. Jade remains friends with Cathy even after all this cheating and yet one (?) attempt with Bella and it goes sour? Perhaps Bella saw it as dinner with colleagues and nothing more. As a sidenote, do Burke and Jade say Isabella or Bella? I have completely forgotten that. That would help to understand if Bella thinks of them as friends or not. :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0034.png

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I've mentioned the wall thing a few times, as have others. That particular wall style is prevalent throughout campus, which is why I'll only commit to saying "Sage was on campus somewhere" for sure.

However, that being said, your post did make me think of something that I can't recall having been mentioned before (I may be wrong). I've mentioned / seen a few of these ideas off-hand before, but never in a large all encompassing post. Bear with me here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Step 1: get into the DIK's account (available 24/7 if you're already a DIK)
Step 2: go to [settings], than [password]
Step 1-2 (alternate): hang around any inebriated/high DIK, ask him to post something, watch as they insert the password.
Step 3: post Cathy's photo at anytime, anywhere in the world.

But Satosan, why would the laptop be in the library?
In a house populated by 1/2 dozen college dudes why would you expect to find socks in the sock drawer? Or dirty dishes in the dishwasher? Or trash in the trashcan?:unsure:

It's gonna be interesting learning what the deal's terms were on both sides, as well as the drama that sparks it all. There might be a frat prank war. I'm looking forward to the drama within the DIKs when they find out Nick is betraying them, and maybe the MC finds out early on and Nick will ask him for help, or you can turn him in to Rusty or Tommy.

In terms of the seven deadly sins, I agree with all of them except I think Derek should be switched out for Jade. Then give Lust to Jade for obvious reasons and give Gluttony to Bella. Gluttony is seen as the "selfish" sin and Bella reflects selfishness by her constant guilt of her husband but continues to engage in intimacy with the MC due to her own desires.

It's subjective, but in her revenge sex, I saw Jade more interested in the revenge part than the sex one; she would be more fitting for wrath, but Josy got it well covered. Bella is, at the moment, less lovey-dovey for MC than for his major D, so, lust (thousands of boys and a few girls depend on that, don't ruin their dreams!). I believe greed to be the selfish sin, gluttony seems more about self-indulgence, which Derek has no shortage of, and lack of self-control, which I assume Derek has never been introduced to.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
hope for a big party-gangbang-orgy scene in the future
I hope DPC does this correctly, because right now this is starting to look too much like a harem game, where all the girls are interested in the MC. This is really hard to pull of in a realistic game, as BADIK intends to be. There should be lots of jealousy and envy (no, not that Envy :ROFLMAO: ) to sound plausible and not just a fantasy game.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I hope DPC does this correctly, because right now this is starting to look too much like a harem game, where all the girls are interested in the MC. This is really hard to pull of in a realistic game, as BADIK intends to be. There should be lots of jealousy and envy (no, not that Envy :ROFLMAO: ) to sound plausible and not just a fantasy game.
Remember A.L., where all the good outcomes but one are the results of being faithful. I believe that not only MC will need to focus on a single character, but also balanced with his choices to get the best outcome (for him).

I'd make for a tactful retreat if she was there :ROFLMAO:
There's a great tool called a condom. Too bad they aren't used more in these situations.

Last edited:

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
By dint of hanging around here, I've also just contracted the "facepalm" disease...arfff

This one's probably only got one kind of smiley face in his collection. :unsure:
I'm pretty sure that for some reason, this is what Slackster has in his action bar.

facepalm.jpg

And these are his other options.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Remember A.C., where all the good outcomes but one are the results of being faithful. I believe that not only MC will need to focus on a single character, but also balanced with his choices to get the best outcome (for him).

There's a great tool called a condom. Too bad they aren't used more in these situations.
The MC likes to live dangerously...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Remember A.C., where all the good outcomes but one are the results of being faithful. I believe that not only MC will need to focus on a single character, but also balanced with his choices to get the best outcome (for him).

You mean AL? Yeah, that's true. But I mean, every single woman having some interest in the MC is somewhat unrealistic. It can be done, but it's really hard to do it right.

And I don't think condoms help aganist crabs.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
We not know much about Bella and her past but you know, theories exist to be proven wrong and they are free. I think that Bella suffer from a condition of "nymphomania" that explain why she can't resist the MC flirt or why she is an "ice queen" and want to be alone. Her husband maybe left home and break with her for this reason(they're divorced but she can't accept that. She keep telling that she is married for self-defence). Anyone in the being a Dik universe could fuck her because she is sick. Maybe she is in rehab and try to resist her condition. She fights her condition by reading or working in the library(a silent place where people do not talk much). If this theory it's true mean that every move of MC it's starting to damage her and that could be a problem in the future(especially if the MC will get engaged with Jill). Nymphomaniac people can get a little crazy when you satisfy them and they want more and more. The question is, Are people aware of her condition? or it's a secret?. Her husband could be the key.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We not know much about Bella and her past but you know, theories exist to be proven wrong and they are free. I think that Bella suffer from a condition of "nymphomania" that explain why she can't resist the MC flirt or why she is an "ice queen" and want to be alone. Her husband maybe left home and break with her for this reason(they're divorced but she can't accept that. She keep telling that she is married for self-defence). Anyone in the being a Dik universe could fuck her because she is sick. Maybe she is in rehab and try to resist her condition. She fights her condition by reading or working in the library(a silent place where people do not talk much). If this theory it's true mean that every move of MC it's starting to damage her and that could be a problem in the future(especially if the MC will get engaged with Jill). Nymphomaniac people can get a little crazy when you satisfy them and they want more and more. The question is, Are people aware of her condition? or it's a secret?. Her husband could be the key.

Reactions: Coriolan
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes