_The_Dude_

Jan 17, 2020
I've been saying a lot that there's more to the nerds than it meets the eye, but I don't think I'm the first one to suggest it. Was Sally dancing with Jamie? I know she was at the party where you flirt with Sage, but I missed that detail. That would actually explain some things.
I found the post:

Going down the rabbithole suggests the nerds are behind everything. They want vengeance against the DIKs because they possibly fucked Sally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's Jamie :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, there is that, but there's also the conversation between Quinn and Riona being short and moving and the using Sage conversation later.
So they are paying some of the money into the Hots, but they are also saving up for the other thing.
So Riona being amazed they are short seems to indicate poor judgement on their part.
Then you have the thing with Riona suddenly being friendly on the couch at the Diks house, motivated perhaps by guilt in combination with attraction, if it's guilt which seems likely when considering the conversation in the Hot garden, well then, Quinn got something really nasty planned for the MC.
uhm,there`s no moving involved...other than me and Quinn moving to Nicaragua or Casablanca,Morocco,Monaco,fuck it can even be the moon as long as we`re together :love:
The phrase used is "...move on"
it means - keep going
Yes,it`s Riona`s take that they are short on money because of the new girls,more girls=more expenses...

The other stuff is caused by not perfect pathing,because if you do interact,in various ways,with Riona her friendlyness makes sens but if you didnt in your playthrough it comes across as strange - it really isn`t,it`s just no matter the path your getting the same scenes

I mean idk if I would call it nasty,we`re planning triplets:cool:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
uhm,there`s no moving involved...other than me and Quinn moving to Nicaragua or Casablanca,Morocco,Monaco,fuck it can even be the moon as long as we`re together :love:
it means - keep going
Yes,it`s Riona`s take that they are short on money because of the new girls,more girls=more expenses...

The other stuff is caused by not perfect pathing,because if you do interact,in various ways,with Riona her friendlyness makes sens but if you didnt in your playthrough it comes across as strange - it really isn`t,it`s just no matter the path your getting the same scenes

To move on from something can also mean to abandon it entirely. It's very common to say you "move on" from something like a relationship. That doesn't mean you keep going, it means you move past it. Given the "move on" proceeds "cut our losses" it could very easily mean she's saying "Look, this endeavour hasn't worked. We need to stop doing it and get on with our lives."

It very easily could be she's saying they need to "move on" from this whole drug dealing thing. Both the phrases "cut our losses" and "move on" to me, indicated she's advocating for stopping whatever they're doing.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
it means - keep going

Hope that your dreams come true, we'll see.
Still think Riona is going to turn on your girl.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To move on from something can also mean to abandon it entirely. It's very common to say you "move on" from something like a relationship. That doesn't mean you keep going, it means you move past it. Given the "move on" proceeds "cut our losses" it could very easily mean she's saying "Look, this endeavour hasn't worked. We need to stop doing it and get on with our lives."

It very easily could be she's saying they need to "move on" from this whole drug dealing thing. Both the phrases "cut our losses" and "move on" to me, indicated she's advocating for stopping whatever they're doing.
Move on as in go back to the "original plan"

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I found the post:

I think it's Jamie :unsure:
Yeah, I've been looking for it too. It does look like Jamie. More evidence for the nerds theory. And the naughty Sally Secret Agent who does what it takes to get the info :ROFLMAO:

But while looking for this I found two interesting pieces of dialogue. The first one is about the raid to the preps house, here Tommy says it would be evaluated, like any other Hell Week activity.
screenshot0049.png

And this other one is about Maya. Who is she? Is she from a rich family? Maybe she is the Royce we were looking for.
screenshot0048.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hope that your dreams come true, we'll see.
Still think Riona is going to turn on your girl.
She has a lot weighing on her mind I don't think it will come down to her betraying her if anything she is more concerned and I think she will keep trying to help Quinn see reason rather than turn against her or she could just walk away from it all.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
She has a lot weighing on her mind I don't think it will come down to her betraying her if anything she is more concerned and I think she will keep trying to help Quinn see reason rather than turn against her or she could just walk away from it all.
Sidegirl, so she'll have some use besides gratification. Advance the plot and all that, an antagonist needs a weakness, Quinn's weakness seem to be Riona's doubt.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Move on as in go back to the "original plan"

Ehhh this kinda up for debate. You're blowing past the word "then". She says "then we cut our losses and we move on before this gets harder to keep up with". She's saying they will quit in future. Her plan is to quit after something but before it get's harder to keep up with. The "move on" still means to stop. You're right they're going to keep going but she's saying they will eventually "move on" from this in the sense I'm saying. Move on means stop.

My interpretation of that is she's saying they go back to their original plan, sell what they need to sell, and before it all goes tits up they "cut their losses" (which is a very specific phrase, I've never once seen it used to mean you keep doing what you're doing. it always means you stop doing what you're doing) and move on from the entire business.

Basically they have some sort of debt, or quota, to meet. They're going to keep doing the original plan to clear that and but once that's done they stop. They cut their losses and "move on" to a normal life.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
This is a big part of the reason I've always felt the whole "Bella slept with the Burkes" theory doesn't hold water. The entire thing is based off one line, in the middle of a monologue about the MC, how she shouldn't be fooling around with "friends either". The Burkes are not her friends. She wouldn't refer to them as that to herself. People took that line to mean she was fooling about with people other than the MC. I maintain in the scene that only appears if the MC is friends with Bella, in a monologue about the MC and what she's done with him, the "friend" she's referring to is the MC.

At the end of the day if it does turn out she's been fucking around with other people it kinda ruins the character in my opinion. Her being faithful but genuinely falling for the MC and hating herself for it is a good storyline. It adds an intensity to the MC/Bella relationship that paid off with probably the sexiest scene in the entire game being a silent handjob in a shower. If she's just pottering about the place fucking random guys (guys that don't turn her on might I add, her inner thoughts after the drunk kiss had her admitting nobody had made her feel this way since her husband left) almost her entire personality falls apart.
Ok, I thought about it lately and I agree with you, that scene in the library with her waiting for MC takes place a little before talking with him, after Bella says "I tollerate you" and "It's Bella", you can say that she consider him as a friend (with benefits, but just because she's sexually attracted to him, there's more than that). She "stopped it" because she knows Jill is interested in him too and she decided to step aside, that's why Bella text Jill letting her know he was in the library, even though you can see she's still jealous when she see them together, she did it because of Jill.
Besides, and that's why I believe her character won't be ruined as we fear, the most revealing scene about what happened until now is the scene at the pool.

Do you guys really believe that Bella could think "I'm doing it... I'm finally doing it" after she fooled around with another person before? That was the first time she did something sexual with someone who's not her husband, therefore we have 2 possible answers:

1) That friend is the MC.
2) DPC made a mess.

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, I thought about it lately and I agree with you: that scene in the library with her waiting for MC take place a little before talking with him, after Bella says "I tollerate you" and "It's Bella", you can say that she consider him as a friend (with benefits, but just because she's sexually attracted to him, there's more than that). She "stopped it" because she knows Jill is interested in him too and she decided to step aside, that's why Bella text Jill letting her know he was in the library, even though you can see she's still jealous when she see them together, she did it because of Jill.
Besides, and that's why I believe her character won't be ruined as we fear, the most revealing scene about what happened until now is the scene at the pool.

Do you guys really believe that Bella could think "I'm doing it... I'm finally doing it" after she fooled around with another person before? That was the first time she did something sexual with someone who's not her husband, therefore we have 2 possible answers:

1) That friend is the MC.
2) DPC made a mess.
Plus... and I never thought I'd be dipping into my knowledge of early 20th century writing styles for a titty game... the style of writing DPC uses in that library scene is very specific. It's called a stream of consciousness and it's relatively unique because it has the character neither addressing another character, nor the audience like in a soliloquy. The entire monologue lacks proper punctuation and has a sudden rise of thoughts. The whole "stream of consciousness" thing is characterised by the fact one thought leads on from the other. If anyone here has read any James Joyce or Virginia Wolfe you'll know what I mean.

Things escalate in their mind. She is saying to herself in her mind "I shouldn't fool around with young students" and then as a continuation of that thought she's saying "i shouldn't fool around with friends either". It's her reassuring herself, her mind is just flowing reason after reason for why she shouldn't be doing what she's doing. It then flows into how it doesn't matter because she's stopped. The style of writing here has to specifically be read as an almost continuous sentence. Punctuation is functionally meaningless in this (he uses a lot ellipses IIRC to show this) because it's supposed to mimic a humans inner monologue.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sidegirl, so she'll have some use besides gratification. Advance the plot and all that, an antagonist needs a weakness, Quinn's weakness seem to be Riona's doubt.
It makes for an intriguing storyline but Riona holds a lot of the cards here if she was to give up Quinn by walking away from her I wonder how Quinn would react to that would she take more risks? Or would losing Riona affect her emotionally?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ehhh this kinda up for debate. You're blowing past the word "then". She says "then we cut our losses and we move on before this gets harder to keep up with". She's saying they will quit in future. Her plan is to quit after something but before it get's harder to keep up with. The "move on" still means to stop. You're right they're going to keep going but she's saying they will eventually "move on" from this in the sense I'm saying. Move on means stop.

My interpretation of that is she's saying they go back to their original plan, sell what they need to sell, and before it all goes tits up they "cut their losses" (which is a very specific phrase, I've never once seen it used to mean you keep doing what you're doing. it always means you stop doing what you're doing) and move on from the entire business.

Basically they have some sort of debt, or quota, to meet. They're going to keep doing the original plan to clear that and but once that's done they stop. They cut their losses and "move on" to a normal life.
Well yes,stop the expanding,stop adding more girls,sell what we need to sell and go back to doing things the way we originally planned.
This is not just a random convo,it has context provided by the rest of the story
the mysterious "obligations" are one thing,the other are expenses of having this sorority(which we learn from Sage,Quinn is taking care of).The "original plan" Riona mentiones has been going for a year already,that`s what was the "normal life" for the past year,that`s why she can`t mean quitting business altogether,what would they do?Print money?They still have the need for money.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Plus... and I never thought I'd be dipping into my knowledge of early 20th century writing styles for a titty game... the style of writing DPC uses in that library scene is very specific. It's called a stream of consciousness and it's relatively unique because it has the character neither addressing another character, nor the audience like in a soliloquy. The entire monologue lacks proper punctuation and has a sudden rise of thoughts. The whole "stream of consciousness" thing is characterised by the fact one thought leads on from the other. If anyone here has read any James Joyce or Virginia Wolfe you'll know what I mean.

Things escalate in their mind. She is saying to herself in her mind "I shouldn't fool around with young students" and then as a continuation of that thought she's saying "i shouldn't fool around with friends either". It's her reassuring herself, her mind is just flowing reason after reason for why she shouldn't be doing what she's doing. It then flows into how it doesn't matter because she's stopped. The style of writing here has to specifically be read as an almost continuous sentence. Punctuation is functionally meaningless in this (he uses a lot ellipses IIRC to show this) because it's supposed to mimic a humans inner monologue.
Godamnit, now I'm thinking of drunken Irishmen and mussels.

Reactions: mindern

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Well yes,stop the expanding,stop adding more girls,sell what we need to sell and go back to doing things the way we originally planned.
This is not just a random convo,it has context provided by the rest of the story
the mysterious "obligations" are one thing,the other are expenses of having this sorority(which we learn from Sage,Quinn is taking care of).The "original plan" Riona mentiones has been going for a year already,that`s what was the "normal life" for the past year,that`s why she can`t mean quitting business altogether,what would they do?Print money?They still have the need for money.
Or they are making a profit on top of the obligations, pretty sure people would notice something is up if the power is cut.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes