Dark Guy

Dec 13, 2018
This is by far the best game i played on f95, others in the review might tell you it's "OVERRATED" ( because they want to have a "unique" and "different" perspective or opinion) but name me one game that offers the same kind of experience....

A Wife And A Mother??, yeah right..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do you do it man?, Do you have a lot of MaryJane laying around or something?.
That Caveman DNA would start to come out of me man. No idea how you stay so chill and calm :KEK:
Some people make it more of a challenge than others but I just see it as just helping out so we don't have to see multiple posts of the same question, although it would seem this guy ain't listening or reading my posts trying to help him which is a new one even for me.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I know this isn't the thread for it but is there any other game that has a character like Bella? , doesn't have to be a copycat model though. Just no anime models

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And this other one is about Maya. Who is she? Is she from a rich family? Maybe she is the Royce we were looking for.
Guess anything is possible at this stage of the game but considering the school's staff would already know Maya and Derek's surname I would find this a rather awqward advancement. Josy would be aware as well I reckon. Just a thought.

Reactions: Joermundgand

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some people make it more of a challenge than others but I just see it as just helping out so we don't have to see multiple posts of the same question, although it would seem this guy ain't listening or reading my posts trying to help him which is a new one even for me.
I am literally too much of a ginger to help most people. Too full of vitriol. That and selling the soul early on. Though I would help persay if the mood was right or a person wasn't that much of an idiot. Just sayin.
Chloe Burrito.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ohhmmm, there's no ego...
Not for me no I just get on with it like to be just one of the regular users. There are certain others on the site that have a lot of that ego though.
I know this isn't the thread for it but is there any other game that has a character like Bella? , doesn't have to be a copycat model though. Just no anime models
No, she is only unique to this game face wise especially

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes