Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Guess anything is possible at this stage of the game but considering the school's staff would already know Maya and Derek's surname I would find this a rather awqward advancement. Josy would be aware as well I reckon. Just a thought.
The school knows for sure, but why would it matter? Maybe not a Royce, but we do know she comes from a wealthy family, it's just that her father doesn't want to pay tuition for her, but he does for Derek. That line implying she's something is a bit suspicious, though.

Kastal

Jan 25, 2020
beautiful game and soundtrack, but I can't find the name of a song i tried in the soundtrack list but i ca't find it.
Does anyone know the song name that starts in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
This is by far the best game i played on f95, others in the review might tell you it's "OVERRATED" ( because they want to have a "unique" and "different" perspective or opinion) but name me one game that offers the same kind of experience....

A Wife And A Mother??, yeah right..
It's indeed a great game, but don't forget who the dev is :sneaky: :

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Regarding Jill: The official guide does have as Chick required, but I had 3 major DIK choices done and +7 DIK at the time and still got the date/kiss tennis route. I can only assume it needs to be pretty much neutral during the previous night scene. Never wore the dildo hardhat either. Might quickly skip/run through again to see what truly triggers her closed. If anyone else already had, please note. Thanks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont if you do find it please remind me

Hmmm. I doubt Geralt would fuck with Quinn
If there is any that come to mind as close to Bella one that I would say is Nicole from A Mother's Love she's is about as close as I can think when it comes to likeness with Bella personality-wise.

beautiful game and soundtrack, but I can't find the name of a song i tried in the soundtrack list but i ca't find it.
Does anyone know the song name that starts in
?

Oh me and Buttsmarnn got this the other day it's by Emily Ventre, all of the pieces.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The school knows for sure, but why would it matter? Maybe not a Royce, but we do know she comes from a wealthy family, it's just that her father doesn't want to pay tuition for her, but he does for Derek. That line implying she's something is a bit suspicious, though.
I can't argue with that, agreed. I'm real curious too as for some reason at this point I could care less about Josy and rather all in for Maya. For some reason Josy comes across to me as a bit of a spoiled brat and entitled (to name a couple). Keeping an open mind though as PinkCake will surely throw this all out of whack soon enough if previous productions are any sign. Regards.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes