Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I think the majority of us would go for Camila first :p

I just want to let you guys know that I have a real Lucille here at home....
Preps have money but have you seen Tyty?Because you would have to change Tyty entirely to make him a believable Quinn customer.

*Nervous Buttsmarnn*
I've made some Sigs.. With the help of Monetauro he's been putting me in the right direction and giving me advice on how I should go about making them. Here's just a small snippet of what I've been working on. Ellordrings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Look at this guy, look at this guy!
I loved it, all of them!
The fact of making these different ones, like Sage's then... Fantastic.

Last edited:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Objection! I have evidence which will demonstrate, beyond any doubt, the falsehoods of your claim.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:
...wait, something is off but my DIK seems to disagree.

Jan 23, 2020
In Sage's path while MC's stays in the HOTs house you can:

-Have sex with Melanie while Sarah :love: watches and masturbates.
-Flirt with Elena to set up a most than likely future sexy time scene.
-Get a tittyjob by Sage in the pool.
-Find out that Heather is a squirter.
-Lick Ashley's southern region while Lily grinds on MC's baseball bat while Melanie and Sarah watch.
-Have even more sexy time with Quinn.

Imagine the disappointment that MC is going to feel when he moves to the DIK's house :KEK:
LOL, yeah. I tried Sage's path yesterday and I must admit it's simply the best... For all the reasons above. Especially shower sex with Melanie... just wow! :love: And the sauna was hot too... :sneaky: So it's really hard to choose: my heart says Bella, but my dick says Sage...... It's like Sophie's choice.

I presume Sage's path is what a real DIK would choose. I mean, being the only guy in a sorority... It's like a dream come true! The DIKs should accept MC just for this, I can't imagine any better way to prove his badassness... Except maybe fuck the teachers... :sneaky:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Objection! I have evidence which will demonstrate, beyond any doubt, the falsehoods of your claim.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:
...wait, something is off but my DIK seems to disagree.
Her ass in the second pic looks like Kim Kardashians :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Ass is just not Sage's strong point.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
What's wrong with going for Camila? she is certainly worthy enough to go after first among the Hot's :p
I'm just trying to play the dominant name88. :ROFLMAO: :p
And before anyone thinks I'm a kind of psychopath, Lucille went to wear it in a Negan costume at a party. It was pretty cool. Although it is very real and I was afraid to take it everywhere, taking into account how much I drank. :LUL:
View attachment 529179
The fact you love them is what really matters to me considering your content is fucking amazing!
I couldn't have done it without you Brother.
Bring it in!
View attachment 529182

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And before anyone thinks I'm a kind of psychopath, Lucille went to wear it in a Negan costume at a party. It was pretty cool. Although it is very real and I was afraid to take it everywhere, taking into account how much I drank. :LUL:
I have an agreement with him never to go after Quinn that's why I'm not picking her :p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And since we're talking about the best ass...
I was not too anxious to make these sigs from my queen. Because she is MY queen! :mad::LUL:. But, I also couldn't be neglecting her like that. So here they are...
Camila Sigs:

As usual ... They are also here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543106_BaDIK54.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543107_BaDIK55-2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543109_BaDIK56.gif
Well, I decided to post this first version of one of them. This will not be in the main post. So whoever caught it, caught it.
BaDIK55.gif

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
And since we're talking about the best ass...
I was not too anxious to make these sigs from my queen. Because she is MY queen! :mad::LUL:. But, I also couldn't be neglecting her like that. So here they are...
Camila Sigs:

As usual ... They are also here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543106_BaDIK54.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543107_BaDIK55-2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543109_BaDIK56.gif
Thanks partner! Using it already.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Maybe we'll get another sex scene with Camila soon since she wants to bang MC so badly according to Mona.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I like Mona's ass too (the first time I had to choose the best ass, I chose her instinctively). Mona & Camila could easily compete for the best ass duo. I also like their friendly attitude and them being so easygoing. :giggle:
Camila's ass has been my first choice in all my playthroughs, but Mona's not bad either. However the restroom scene remains one of my favourite of the game.

Reactions: Hawke84

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I have an agreement with him never to go after Quinn that's why I'm not picking her :p

Oh, so would you prefer Quinn over Camilla?
It's not getting any better, Mormont........ :LOL:
Maybe we'll get another sex scene with Camila soon since she wants to bang MC so badly according to Mona.
I was really hoping that that part with her at the gym would become a scene... But, patience. For me it was a waste.
Now I hope that the next sex scene between them will be something more... personal.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes