SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I meant that i wanted either we continue with both or one of them or break up with them both, we didn't have a choice to choose only one of them, we had 2 choices, one is them both and the other is to break up with them.
But even so, if you tell them that you just want to be friends, you are essentially breaking up with both of them and letting them be together. So what the hell is the problem here?

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
That is because they have already chosen to be together. MC doesn't have any further influence on that decision. It's only a question of adding a third or not.
But it was still forced no?? i a Josy fan chose not to start a relationship with them and that was becase we'll be a burden, two lovers and a third would be a burden, a third wheel.

But even so, if you tell them that you just want to be friends, you are essentially breaking up with both of them and letting them be together. So what the hell is the problem here?
I want one of them and not both, that's the problem for me.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Indeed, which is why i didn't like it at all, i feel like they will give each other all the attention while the MC is just there cuz when they were having troubles in their relationship he was there for both of them and now he's dragged into all of it.
Those girls don't know how to have a normal relationship. They don't know how to deal with their own relationship, they don't know how to deal with a distance relationship, they don't know how to deal with a homosexual relationship, will they know how to deal with a polyamorous relationship?
I'm out, thank you very much. :ROFLMAO:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some players only want to pursue ONE of them.
If that were the case then having Maya and Josy in a relationship already probably wouldn't have happened. They both love each other. Sure their relationship strained a bit, no thanks to distance and parental figures, but still. They say it themselves, they don't want to lose each other. They are meant for each other. Not sorry for saying the obvious but who the fuck knows how it will all turn out. Maybe you monogamous pansies will get what you want and things with end mutually for parties and you can choose just one. Or maybe it won't happen and they break up with you since they are meant for one another and you'll be stuck with Areith.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If that were the case then having Maya and Josy in a relationship already probably wouldn't have happened. They both love each other. Sure their relationship strained a bit, no thanks to distance and parental figures, but still. They say it themselves, they don't want to lose each other. They are meant for each other. Not sorry for saying the obvious but who the fuck knows how it will all turn out. Maybe monorelationship pansies will get what you want and things with end mutually for parties and you can choose just one. Or maybe it won't happen and they break up with you since they are meant for one another and you'll be stuck with Areith.
Seeing as how this 3 way relationship just got started, some drama will happen that's gonna test their resolve to one another we'll see how that plays out.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If that were the case then having Maya and Josy in a relationship already probably wouldn't have happened. They both love each other. Sure their relationship strained a bit, no thanks to distance and parental figures, but still. They say it themselves, they don't want to lose each other. They are meant for each other. Not sorry for saying the obvious but who the fuck knows how it will all turn out. Maybe you monogamous pansies will get what you want and things with end mutually for parties and you can choose just one. Or maybe it won't happen and they break up with you since they are meant for one another and you'll be stuck with Areith.
You don't end up stuck with Arieth more so she gets stuck with every guy in the School.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes