SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well that's like an ultimate male fantasy is having two women, and sure not everyone's first choice would be Maya and Josy we all have our own preferences but no matter how you look at it well it's not exactly the worst situation to be in. :p
Hmmm to be stuck to the Hoover...I mean Kitten, or stuck with Arieth. Hmm :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
Jan 23, 2020
I hope we get to bang Brandi at some point. Derek's path would gain a lot of points. She's a black goddess...

I know it will never happen, but imagine Bella & Brandi together... They would be unstoppable. I'd probably fap till I fall unconscious.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Tried to beat the system by using a plugin for "movie spoilers" that hide any content containing a set of words, I just added Maya into it... this is the result:
(even this post going to looks blocked)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I have to accept my fate and live with it :poop::poop::poop:
Good, good!...
Sleep tight.gif

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Let me tell you a great story. Once upon a time, there was a bunch of friends who decided to travel "somewhere" together. It was a long, tiring journey. They always stuck together, despite all hardships, disagreements. But one day they stumbled upon an ancient relic. With smiles on their faces, they thought long and hard about what to wish for. Here's what really happened...
If only it was real... :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's interesting to see how some guys spend so much time and effort in expressing their hatred towards Maya rather than expressing love for their girls.
Used to be all the Quinn hate now it's Maya, I wouldn't hate them I'm just more disappointed with some of the girl's actions which can always be rectified. As for hate, I tell you who I really do hate is Burke :p but he is worthy of that has a smoking hot wife that needs attention and neglects her (n)

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Let me tell you a great story. Once upon a time, there was a bunch of friends who decided to travel "somewhere" together. It was a long, tiring journey. They always stuck together, despite all hardships, disagreements. But one day they stumbled upon an ancient relic. With smiles on their faces, they thought long and hard about what to wish for. Here's what really happened...
Yes that would definitely be accurate of my wish. Banish Tybalt from existence!
4abcf06f84721b0b1f0e4bc40bc7b61ad0d44431af82debd875cc2357b714f83.jpg

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
giphy (7).gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Which sucks, because Bella, Jill, and Sage have spent 4 episodes straight with minimal content; and episode 4 still focused on the issues of those 2 for the most part. We finally got a decent amount of time with Jill in episode 4 without being interrupted, Sage had her best showing so far in that episode, and Bella still only received a small amount even if we're living with her. At least there was some action with her but still... I just hope the start of the new season moves away from those 2 being the focus so we can get more time with the other 3 for a change and a better look at some of the side girls.
I get it
Because no amount of Quinn is going to be enough amount of Quinn :p
but Jill got solid content in ep 3 and as you mentioned 4,I think she got more than Quinn in 3rd:unsure:Bella got nice content in 2-3 and now her own path while Josy had none in 3rd and very lil in 4th...etc with so many characters and the game being episodic it`s just going to be like that and it not always going to be the type of content we want...It might get better once Bell/Jill plot will get more connected with the HoTs DIK plot,because the focus is on the 2nd one more so I get why Raccoons and Bellans might feel a bit on the side.

Won't be impressed if after the Dik announcement it goes straight to Maya and Josy but now that I've said it you just know it will.
The thing is,Maya and Josy are directly connected to the HoTs/DIKs plot and that so far is the main plot,like I said above,once the story becomes more intrikit/connected,I believe it will feel more even

You know us so well:love:
(except I would ask for Quinn being real and engaged to me:p)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The thing is,Maya and Josy are directly connected to the HoTs/DIKs plot and that so far is the main plot,like I said above,once the story becomes more intrikit/connected,I believe it will feel more even
Well as long as it doesn't take another full season just for the other girls to get more content even your Quinn has had more time than the likes of Jill and yes I know Quinn plays a huge role. but it would be nice to get more of a variety this time around.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well as long as it doesn't take another full season just for the other girls to get more content even your Quinn has had more time than the likes of Jill and yes I know Quinn plays a huge role. but it would be nice to get more of a variety this time around.
Quinn and Camila are probably the girls with the most content right now. Which is weird. A lot.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes