Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My old saves wouldn't load in the new version and I asked for help here but nobody helped me so I had to start the game over which was okay to me since I hadn't played the game since September and there were a lot of stuff that I don't remember. Now I didn't order the takeout special and I remember in the first time I had to order it "that's when Quinn will tel mel that I should attend the party in the DIK's mansion in order to make it happen" but it says here it's sold out. So the threesome scene with Quinn and Ryona still going to happen or what? And why is it sold out here and not available like first time? Can someone answer me and don't make me feel like my comments are invisible!?
I tried to help you last time with the saves but you never came back you disappeared. But at least you are sorted now. (y)

On the point about the DPC's Discord: I really don't know what to make of that, On one hand you want to ensure there is no "Harassment" But honestly every time I was on there I was bombarded with "Why aren't you a patreon bruh!?."
So really I'm left with this being my only real thoughts on the subject
View attachment 531076
I will say that this thread has had moderators step in and lay down the law. I have had one post of mine pulled up for being off-topic.
But I agree I can forsee a HeavyFire coming for us one day :KEK:
Well a few of us discussed this so called harrasment yesterday does no one use the ignore function on discord? And I agree with that about being a patreon you get hounded out if you ain't one (n)

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I tried to help you last time with the saves but you never came back you disappeared. But at least you are sorted now. (y)
I replied to your comment by the way and explained the whole situation when you said that my saves were broken but you didn't reply back that's why I started over

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The images quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Well, I was 100% sure of a lot of things until it turned out I was completely wrong. I honestly don't know what else to tell you, but to try and join the party. At least you'll see what happens.
Dude, this is literally the first time I call Quinn for an order and this is literally my first day in the game after starting over! I don't know what else should I say to make you believe that I didn't order it!

horst123

May 5, 2017
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The images quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:
Hi, just my 2 cents and even if you could argue that an other game has better girls, or has a more intriguing story etc, in my opinion BaDIK has by far the best whole package. Also (for me) there are just a few other games with such a high replayability because even though i had played 3-4 playthroughs i still missed a short scene here and there.
So, like i said it is just the best package all around.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The image quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:
Writing is everything, the game looks really good and has great animations but the writing does most of the job.
If a game looks good and the writing is bad then it is just a nut game that you only replay the lewd scenes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I replied to your comment by the way and explained the whole situation when you said that my saves were broken but you didn't reply back that's why I started over
None of your saves works? If you are desperate there is a link to a full save on the first page, but you should start a new game save it at the star then see if you can load it just to rule that out.
That was my reply to you but never heard back from you until today.

It's not for everyone and I know a few people that have lost interest in the game most of that has been down to the actions of the dev which is a whole other story. For me it's an okay game but not in my top 10 of games I still think it's got a bit to go for that. My worry with it is reused elements from Acting Lessons appearing in this one example is the forced relationships with two characters which haven't gone down well with some. What he does do good is he delivers great renders I think that is probably his biggest strength.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well, the game as a whole package is great :)
renders, animations, story, music, college setting (is a big plus for me), music, rooster & swiper (in game apps) are totally fun
all the drama & humor in the game, the way it makes you feel happy, sad or angry, that you think about the game a few weeks (yeah right LOL better say months :ROFLMAO:) after it was released...

Let's be real, this game wouldn't have 2509 pages or 50 000+ posts if it was shit :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Someone in the know please help a maggot brother out. I reran game paying attention to keep it on the Chick side of things to get the Jill lewd unlocked after the tennis match. Just prior to that tennis "date" I looked and had a -7 toward Chick affinity but the scene did not trigger even though I have all +Jill's. According to the walkthrough that's all it takes to trigger. What do you reckon I'm missing? Regards.

BTW: I also chose to stay at Bella's and got all her +Bellla's too, so that ain't it.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Wait wait wait.... You are the one behind "My Pleasure"? :PogChamp:
I played that recently and fell in love with the quality and lighting of the renders. As well as the beautiful ladies that are included.

But answer your question: It's a balance of all of the above for myself personally. The best way I could describe it is... It's the closest thing I have played that is the complete package in terms of an Adult VN. Music, Setting/Theme, Characters, Story all of it hits these notes extremely well in my opinion.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But answer your question: It's a balance of all of the above for myself personally. The best way I could describe it is... It's the closest thing I have played that is the complete package in terms of an Adult VN. Music, Setting/Theme, Characters, Story all of it hits these notes extremely well in my opinion.
Agreed. Production value of this and DH is currently top notch. Personally I dig the polish and variation. BaD's phone implemintation adds to the perception of depth too.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
For me personally it's a balance of things. The renders for one are very good, the animations and sex scenes are top notch, so I'll go ahead and get that part out of the way. Aside from how the game looks though; yeah I'd say the plot is a big one in this games success. As you can see from our many pages there's a lot of things that keep us talking because there's so much going on with the characters in game and not everything is revealed right away. Is he the most prolific writer ever, no, but for this type of game the writing is definitely one of the better ones of the countless adult games on here. The game can be very funny at times like the numerous times we interact with the character Derek or the conflict with the DIKs and Jocks. Also there's different levels of drama depending on which characters you're interacting with. Some tend to have more than others (so far), and some have drama still yet to be revealed. It can get heavy at times though so it may not be for everyone in that sense, but it's a nice mix to me.

Speaking of the characters. I've mentioned this in a post before but the girls in this game are gorgeous but don't come across as simply being a bunch of brainless fuck dolls. Many of them have their plots and motivations and some are easier to fuck than others; which makes sense according to each girls character. You also never feel blue balled in this game because while you can't have sex with some girls right away there are still plenty in the game you can fool around with if you choose to. And the supporting characters run a decent range of archetypes. No matter which ones they are though they tend to make you care about them whether you love them or hate them; even the ones that may not always have a lot of screen time.

Then there's all the other smaller elements that tend to come together like the mini games and phone app stuff (which is some of the best usage of one I've seen in a game like this), bonus images laying around, making the choices matter in some situations, as well as the music. He ties all these things together really well making it more than just another adult visual novel. Those are the things that have made it stand out for me and my personal favorite on this site so far. :D I'm sure others have things that I may not have mentioned but that's the stuff that's really makes it stand out for me. (y) Is it perfect no , there's always room for improvement, but what this game does it does it well.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
Well said and ideally, I think this would be perfect with either Jill or Bella and of course Sage later on when something more develops between her and the MC. Now that we have started something with most of the girls I do hope we get to see more dates and such but no doubt the drama will come first.
I agree that Jill would be the perfect candidate, but I got the feeling that Bella's ride not gonna nearly as straightforward. DCP gonna milk that drama for a long long time. One I'd like to see a lot is Sage, mostly to see how she is going to take this - something more open, more adventurous, does she want something more serious and 'traditional', all of which could depend on how good your relationship with Quinn, Riona and/or Camila, since Sage does have that adventurous and voyeur aspect, plus the friendship with Quinn has potential.

Finally, I think the ones who would actually benefit a lot more than the others would be Josy and Maya. Both personality wise and plot wise they're made to be the dating type of girl.
Some people's dislike for them nonetheless, they do have to see that their focus for the story and in-character was always towards something more serious than just a fling - hence the distaff between reality and what they said/wanted creating all the drama. With this issue solved, we would see a more positive side to both of them. Us being on their side with their family issues, confronting either a parent or Tommy, they coming out of their she'll more - specially Josy - and having some adventures as a couple. I see a lot of potential here for them, that would make them from the "basic bitches who lie/cheat" to actual relationship material and people fun to be with.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Someone in the know please help a maggot brother out. I reran game paying attention to keep it on the Chick side of things to get the Jill lewd unlocked after the tennis match. Just prior to that tennis "date" I looked and had a -7 toward Chick affinity but the scene did not trigger even though I have all +Jill's. According to the walkthrough that's all it takes to trigger. What do you reckon I'm missing? Regards.

BTW: I also chose to stay at Bella's and got all her +Bellla's too, so that ain't it.
Shit, nevermind. I obviously confused affinity with status....my bad. Gotta start over again, damit.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you eveyone for your replies! This is exactly what i wanted to know. So... The overall quality, well written story and good renders are the strongest parts here, right? The thing is that i work on a game but what i can do best is to make renders and work on sound environment. Due the lack of time i stopped playing other games which is not great i believe. BaDIK seems to be the best option for me to play and to see the magic (which can help me in my future work). Thanks again everyone who replied! (y) (y) (y)

Wait wait wait.... You are the one behind "My Pleasure"? :PogChamp:
I played that recently and fell in love with the quality and lighting of the renders. As well as the beautiful ladies that are included.
Yes, i work on "My Pleasure". Glad you liked playing it!(y) If you liked the story too, then all points go to Forefinger, who is working on the script.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes