SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
With Bella, my worry now is after we played her route we get a nice reward with that and it looks like things are going to develop take your bets on what will happen next and I don't think it will be more just yet. Most likely something big is going to go down in her story but I'd love to be wrong and just get together with her on that route but it's never that simple is it?
Parley: Bella being slided over babied, having a sex dungeon, and her husband either shows up/divorces her. Odds?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There is definitely more to it than that but perhaps something has happened between them or the death of Jill's sister was a strain on their relationship? I think someone on here said something about the friend she was intimate with was Jill's sister.
Wait...what?

I mean, maybe when Bella was younger her and Jill's sister maybe were intimate, considering the age difference (Jill being 18-21ish and Bella being in her 30s). But then again I would think that it would be a bit awkward at times considering the possible relationship that may have been there. Personally I think that Bella and Jill's sister were close friends though we have yet to know fully if that is true... (If my memory serves correctly)

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The images quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:
I wrote some review, so read more if you like but there's mostly critique. As for the strong sides and why the game is so popular... I'd say DPC (as he tried with previous project) didn't try to please just some some pervs (for instance, game has no kinky stuff at all) but hit as broad audience as he could instead. So, first of all his focus was on the looks (quiality that selling game itself and helps to immerse player) and that aspect met indeed above average bar at least by today's standarts. Second - believable (to degree) writing with most common setting in order to immerse some random player, again. Third - good amount of humor to diversify drama and fourth - mini-games plus "free roam" non-VN parts to bring player illusion of an actual game.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
I'm glad you liked it. I hope that this small gesture can make you feel more comfortable interacting with us.
Sure i feel comfortable here since day one, really nice people here in this thread. everytime i got a question a got an friendly answer everything is fine :)
I was never aktiv in a forum like this bevore, but after episode 4 i needed a place to talk and change thoughts with others.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait...what?

I mean, maybe when Bella was younger her and Jill's maybe were intimate, considering the age difference (Jill being 18-21ish and Bella being in her 30s). But then again I would that it would be a bit awkward at times considering the possible relationship that may have been there. Personally I think that Bella and Jill's sister were close friends though we have yet to know fully if that is true... (If my memory serves correctly)
Well, I'm guessing that's how Bella and Jill know each other through the older sister. This whole being intimate with a friend thing keeps coming back and we all think it's the Burkes. The old picture that Jill has is definitely a young Jill and her older sister so that would place her and Bella around the same age. So it's possible I guess it depends on when the sister died as well.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, I'm guessing that's how Bella and Jill know each other through the older sister. This whole being intimate with a friend thing keeps coming back and we all think it's the Burkes. The old picture that Jill has is definitely a young Jill and her older sister so that would place her and Bella around the same age. So it's possible I guess it depends on when the sister died as well.
I meant when Bella and Jill's sister possibly being intimate in terms of the possible awkwardness there, not the friend who she kinda sorta did something with. (I think it may have been Jade, considering the slight bitter overtone there). I mean, depending on the sort of relationship she may have had with Jill's sister (Who honestly looks so much like Chloe Price which would be awesome to have her name be that) if the two were intimate I feel like it would be awkward since Jill may have been like a little sister to Bella, all the while she and the sister are slide over babying.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The images quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:
You know what I really want in a game?
Quinn
That`s all,I`m that easy
7.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I meant when Bella and Jill's sister possibly being intimate in terms of the possible awkwardness there, not the friend who she kinda sorta did something with. (I think it may have Jade, considering the slight bitter overtone there). I mean, depending on the sort of relationship she may have had with Jill's sister (Who honestly looks so much like Chloe Price which would be awesome to have her name be that) if the two were intimate I feel like it would be awkward since Jill may have been like a little sister to Bella, all the while she and the sister are slide over babying.
I mean it could have been a one-off thing between the two and nothing lasting or just fooled around with one another as really close friends. A Chloe Price cameo would be awesome :p it doesn't have to be awkward if this was the case I'm sure Jill would have been happy that they were together and since the sister died Bella has probably taken it upon herself to watch over Jill as if she were her sister a dying wish perhaps.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean it could have been a one-off thing between the two and nothing lasting or just fooled around with one another as really close friends. A Chloe Price cameo would be awesome :p it doesn't have to be awkward if this was the case I'm sure Jill would have been happy that they were together and since the sister died Bella has probably taken it upon herself to watch over Jill as if she were her sister a dying wish perhaps.
Certainly is possible. If only we knew more. And I can agree with you that I could see the sister asking that Bella watch over Jill as a big sister type role. Though it will be horribly awkward once she finds out about the MC and Bella...

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
There is definitely more to it than that but perhaps something has happened between them or the death of Jill's sister was a strain on their relationship? I think someone on here said something about the friend she was intimate with was Jill's sister.
Jillster was having an affair with James, they died in a car accident together, but only Jill knows the truth (about the affair) and is afraid of telling that to Bella... Maybe James still alive in a coma and that's why...
Bella has been a sister for Jill since that, how can she break her heart that way?

Or maybe they died DPC-Mode, burnt to a crisp in a Motel.

I show myself out

DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to be serious. DO NOT SAVE IT OR MARK IT, I will not be blamed if something similar happens.

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
The best part of this game and what sets it apart from all other games on this website is the voice acting. It was so popular that the voice actress wanted more money and when she did not get it she unfortunatly quit. If you want to listen to it you can use UnRen, the voice files are still embedded in the game.
Not sure if this works but I will try to attach two of the audio files.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes