Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, here's the last one that I had previously planned to do. A sig of The mighty Ice Queen!

View attachment 531233

They are also in the official post.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/545120_BaDIK59.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/545121_BaDIK59b.gif
Man those look amazing Well done !
Bella Fans will love these I'm sure of it :LUL:
Jillster was having an affair with James, they died in a car accident together, but only Jill knows the truth (about the affair) and is afraid of telling that to Bella... Maybe James still alive in a coma and that's why...
Bella has been a sister for Jill since that, how can she break her heart that way?

Or maybe they died DPC-Mode, burnt to a crisp in a Motel.

I show myself out

DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to be serious. DO NOT SAVE IT OR MARK IT, I will not be blamed if something similar happens.
Hmmm...
I think If Jill were to know that her Sister was Sleeping with her best Friends Husband she would've definitly said something even If they "died"
But tbh we don't know much about Jill and how she really is but for what I saw she would tell the truth.
Interesting theory though

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We certainly don’t all think that. I’ll say it every time this theory is floated.

In a sentence she is thinking about the MC, in a scene you only get if the MC is Bella’s friend, it’s clearly him she’s calling a friend.

There’s literally nothing to suggest that Bella is involved with the Burkes beyond her being invited to dinner. The Burkes explicitly say nothing happened sexually and that she was not interested. The MC on the other hand has repeatedly fooled around with Bella. I can’t see any evidence she was involved with the Burkes, ample evidence she explicitly wasn’t and on top of all that it just doesn’t fit the character.
I don't think that has anything to do with the MC she wouldn't be thinking of him as a friend yet

This has been brought up a lot but there is something that's gone on with her and the Burkes but I don't think she went through with it. As Jade says in the argument with Burke she mentions it's always about Isabella.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Care to elaborate some more please? I've seen dev's post below OP and obviously don't see him anywhere near this. What happened?
According from Mormont and others he has been going after some Paterons and apparently made the Discord chat a "Pateron Only" chat and other things. What a Dev posts on updates is generally thought out and doesn't tell the full picture. That said, I think he apparently can't take any form of negative feedback and possible suggestions for content/story well and he may have a very swell head from the one game that, while it was a "success", it did have issues with certain outcomes that the fans, like myself, didn't take to well to.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Are you serious? I assumed that everybody hated it and that's why he removed it. I mean it is pretty atrocious and I figured he just wanted to save face so he made up some excuses. Considering his actions with the discord server I don't think he can take criticism very well but I may be wrong on that one.
That was his official stance,yes.
Considering the whole Discord thing...

I can see genuine passion for creating games in DPC,he pushes the limits of Renpy to make it the best thing he can,he keeps adding stuff like rooster,swyper,mini-games of all sorts,all this stuff that he really doesn`t have to do but he does,there`s love here.
Even during AL,I can`t say I saw the same passion for interacting with player/fan base and even recently when I did visited his Discord he would throw a sentence or 2 every now and than and that`s it,minimal amount of contact.
I don`t fully believe that the person who wrote that Jill warning at the beggining of BADIK is that thin skinned to just sulk because some arseholes are arseholes,you just click on ignore and that`s it.

Maybe really his patrons have been harassed(which...why?) but all they have to do is click on "ignore"it takes less than a second and thats it...and there`s also the thing about harassment happening through private messeges,I can kinda see someone thinking thats gonna allow him to avoid a ban but there`s also no way for us to confirm it`s true...

I want to give the creator of Quinn as much benefit of a doubt as possible but it does seem like a marketing move,more than anything else

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a solution yet, but it is a step in the right direction! (y) (y) (y)

Less extreme solutions are under study, but we might start getting used to the idea of extermination from her non native environment. :cry::cry::cry:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think that has anything to do with the MC she wouldn't be thinking of him as a friend yet

This has been brought up a lot but there is something that's gone on with her and the Burkes but I don't think she went through with it. As Jade says in the argument with Burke she mentions it's always about Isabella.
So she isn’t friends with the MC, one of the few people she let’s call her Bella and someone she freely invites into her home (repeatedly)... but she is friends with the Burkes?

Where’s your evidence she’s friends with the Burkes? One dinner? I ask because this entire theory is 100% revolving around the word “friend” so to dismiss the MC as being the subject of that because they’re not actually friends you gotta be able to prove she is friends with the Burkes. I can point to countless things in the story that prove the MC is her friend. That when she says she shouldn’t be fooling around with friends she means him... I can see nothing to indicate she’s friends with the Burkes beyond one meal. Kinda like the one meal she invited the MC to.

Something did happen with the Burkes, we know it did from their argument but that doesn’t in anyways make them friends and doesn’t mean anything happened sexually like people think due to this theory.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There is "Official" and there is "Official". While there certainly is speculation with what could be going on with him and the Patreons and such, until we hear from some of the Patreons and have recorded evidence what's transpired, I'm inclined to feel and believe that he might not be someone who takes any negative feedback or constructive feedback well.

Personally as someone who is trying to write a book, I would like to have feedback and thoughts on what could make my current book better, be it a character added-a context added for the lore behind the story-a possible ending idea. If it is something creative and I can possible see if being a part of my story, I might consider it. If it's not I would atleast say 'I may need to think on abit on it and we'll see how it goes.' But thats just who I am.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering the whole Discord thing...

I can see genuine passion for creating games in DPC,he pushes the limits of Renpy to make it the best thing he can,he keeps adding stuff like rooster,swyper,mini-games of all sorts,all this stuff that he really doesn`t have to do but he does,there`s love here.
Even during AL,I can`t say I saw the same passion for interacting with player/fan base and even recently when I did visited his Discord he would throw a sentence or 2 every now and than and that`s it,minimal amount of contact.
I don`t fully believe that the person who wrote that Jill warning at the beggining of BADIK is that thin skinned to just sulk because some arseholes are arseholes,you just click on ignore and that`s it.

Maybe really his patrons have been harassed(which...why?) but all they have to do is click on "ignore"it takes less than a second and thats it...and there`s also the thing about harassment happening through private messeges,I can kinda see someone thinking thats gonna allow him to avoid a ban but there`s also no way for us to confirm it`s true...

I want to give the creator of Quinn as much benefit of a doubt as possible but it does seem like a marketing move,more than anything else
I don't berate him on trying to protect himself or his patrons. Anyone who frequented the Acting Lessons thread for some time knew what happened with some people who were giving him threats via DM on this forum just because they couldn't take a ending different from what they expected.

So i wouldn't be surprised if this were happening again, but now they were harassing his patrons. :censored:

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The images quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:
I'll chime in. Bear in mind the following is my opinion on things and is obviously subjective, but I've played a LOT of games.

I wonder if their will be a time skip at the start of season 2:

Derek: "Dude, I can't believe we've been DIKs for a whole semester now!"
I doubt it, and I really hope not. BaDIK has too many open plotlines that need to be resolved in the near future. It would make absolutely no sense to suddenly pick them up several months down the road.

Time skips are incredibly hard to properly implement and usually end up ruining a bunch of stuff, not to mention leaving out a lot of potential story and development. Look at "Young Justice" if you'd like an example (although it got ruined for a bunch of reasons in addition to the time skips).

Probably the HOT's only. You're crazy if you think Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy and Sage are gonna wanna bang MC at the DIK's mansion.
Well...I agree Jill is extremely unlikely until the relationship is really established, and Bella is a hard no, but Sage was pretty much ready to fuck the MC on that couch during the DIK party (granted, she was drunk), and since Maya and Josy were sucking each others tongues before the MC walked 3 feet after "friendzoning" them, they've probably already fucked each other in his future room, so I doubt they'd have a problem going back if you're playing the doormat route.

Last edited:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Hi everyone! It's sad, but I played this game a few months ago and only a couple of minutes. But the game seems to be worth playing it. People write a lot about it here on the forum, and i wonder what you like best in this game? The plot? The mood? The images quality? Or maybe the balance of all these elements? :unsure:
Hmmm... of all the things that I could like the most of this "game" being the superior models, maybe the decent story with good bits of random humor that is different then 96% of those other dime a dozen games on here, Or maybe it could be that this game has a pretty decent soundtrack.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what I like most about this game, the fact that I'm not pervin on my relatives.
I know I'm weird and stuff.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So she isn’t friends with the MC, one of the few people she let’s call her Bella and someone she freely invites into her home (repeatedly)... but she is friends with the Burkes?

Where’s your evidence she’s friends with the Burkes? One dinner? I ask because this entire theory is 100% revolving around the word “friend” so to dismiss the MC as being the subject of that because they’re not actually friends you gotta be able to prove she is friends with the Burkes. I can point to countless things in the story that prove the MC is her friend. That when she says she shouldn’t be fooling around with friends she means him... I can see nothing to indicate she’s friends with the Burkes beyond one meal. Kinda like the one meal she invited the MC to.

Something did happen with the Burkes, we know it did from their argument but that doesn’t in anyways make them friends and doesn’t mean anything happened sexually like people think due to this theory.
Actually this was before she allowed the MC to call her Bella which she only lets friends do that and at the time that was only Jill.

And well they are co-workers they might have been friends before but not now after the advances of either Jade or Stephen.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Actually this was before she allowed the MC to call her Bella which she only lets friends do that and at the time that was only Jill.

And well they are co-workers they might have been friends before but not now after the advances of either Jade or Stephen.
Just a thought, but there's that scene where she's thinking to herself in the library and mentions something that it's not proper to be intimate with friends...I've been assuming that it was the Burke's but dunno.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't berate him on trying to protect himself or his patrons. Anyone who frequented the Acting Lessons thread for some time knew what happened with some people who were giving him threats via DM on this forum just because they couldn't take a ending different from what they expected.

So i would't be surprised if this were happening again, but now they were harassing his patrons. :censored:
It sure is possible,it`s coincidential that it wasn`t happening when he didn`t had sufficient number of patrons,once he does and we are what a year?In the story,it`s happening? and last time I checked Discord was locked for non-patrons anyways because of the new ep release...idk.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Not a solution yet, but it is a step in the right direction! (y) (y) (y)

Less extreme solutions are under study, but we might start getting used to the idea of extermination from her non native environment. :cry::cry::cry:
1580162880470.png

All the temptation and people choose those two (Jill and Bella are understandable) proud to be a weak ss Massive DIK.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
As i mentioned above this seems more like Tommy and or Quinn's plan. Take out Rusty so they can expand the drug business by turning the whole house into a place to find potential customers during their parties.
I doubt Tommy wants to take out Rusty, they have a mutually beneficial understanding, Rusty provides booze, strippers and a mansion and allows Tommy to do his other thing with Quinn on the side.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes