vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I`m not sure why some of you guys see Sage as a reincarnation of mother Teresa,she`s not a saint,you`re not paying attention and setting yourselfs up for dissapointment.She fell for Chad,Chad is not just a "bad guy",he`s complete arsehole.During the first interactions with Sage she ain`t particulary nice,she has positive responses to DIK choices,Sage is kinda "good girl,gone bad`ish".All I`m saying is pay attention.
Yup, my biggest issue with Sage is that she isn't "our" girl - she's still in love with Chad and MC is just a pawn in her revenge.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Waifu wars are daungerous tho, remember what happened to Troy? The great part about this games is that every single girl is amazing, so whoever you choose you aren't wrong. Unless you chose Quinn, but you can go visit her at Guantanamo, so it's fine.
Troy got punched for trying to stop the thieves from stealing MC's guitar....

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Actually its quite sad. Because i think that we won't be able to make a harem. Will have to stick with one. Maaaaybe two. But just maybe. Will be hard to let go some of these girls.
This is a DrPinkCake game. What does that have to do with anything you ask? Have you played Acting Lessons before? If not, I highly recommend you do as it's just as awesome and engaging as Being a DIK. I also recommend you go for the harem route. ;)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Oh god, I just finished Acting Lessons for the first time recently so now I can catch up to all these references. It's only been a day and I'm already trying to repress memories of friends suffering diseases, the Wendy's girl, and most especially burning buildings... :cry:

Having started in v0.2 I didn't know about the voice acting outside of Jill during the intro. Having decided to extract more of the game's content, it seems the voice files are still there. As Kukothemadhatter said perhaps it's only temporarily disabled until he's able to get the voice actors to catch up to the latest version or until the game is finished. Or probably it's scrapped due to cost or simply being an unfeasible endeavour.

Here's some examples:
You ma'am are a heroine you actually found Jill's voice.

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes