GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Do you really think DrPC made the girls monodimensiomal and being a massive DiK will be good with Sage in the long run ? At some point, there will be a need for emotional comfort and the dik response will only make things worse... think about it
Well maybe, but you won't get far enough with her, if you aren't DIK enough, so maybe you first need to be a massive DIK and then change over the course of the future updates. :unsure:

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What is wrong with loving Quinn? She is hot as fuck, she lets MC to fuck her. She corrupts other girls so MC can fuck them too. She is dream come true.

To all haters, i say again.
Quinn is the best girl in adult gaming history.
She's offering the same services to anyone else. And if she's supposed to be a wingwoman, she wouldn't stop Maya from making out with the MC.

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
She's offering the same services to anyone else. And if she's supposed to be a wingwoman, she wouldn't stop Maya from making out with the MC.
Just keep buying them so they are out of order and no one else can fuck them. That's how it works, right?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What is wrong with loving Quinn? She is hot as fuck, she lets MC to fuck her. She corrupts other girls so MC can fuck them too. She is dream come true.

To all haters, i say again.
Quinn is the best girl in adult gaming history.
There`s nothing wrong with loving Quinn,there`s something wrong with "them"

Reactions: Endal

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We just need to cuck the rich guy into paying for all of them and we are cool. Besides, my MC always have five monies, so he's probably rich.
As of current version, I foreshadow that accepting Quinn's offer will cause us to lose both sage and Maya,
1)if we don't warn Maya we might run into her when ordering from Quinn's. While she can justify it with the lack of money or being coerced into it, MC did all that of his free will.
2) if we warn Maya, Quinn could simply play surprised and mention how the MC didn't complain about her services.
3) if Quinn is using the hots beyond what Sage agreed upon, she gonna plant a sharpened stick in MC's balls
4) Sage is the jealous type... do you think she would be cool with her boyfriend fucking other chicks?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
As of current version, I foreshadow that accepting Quinn's offer will cause us to lose both sage and Maya,
1)if we don't warn Maya we might run into her when ordering from Quinn's. While she can justify it with the lack of money or being coerced into it, MC did all that of his free will.
2) if we warn Maya, Quinn could simply play surprised and mention how the MC didn't complain about her services.
3) if Quinn is using the hots beyond what Sage agreed upon, she gonna plant a sharpened stick in MC's balls
4) Sage is the jealous type... do you think she would be cool with her boyfriend fucking other chicks?
I can dedicate my life to Sage only! I don't need anybody else!

Reactions: Mytez

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Exactly, that's why you will be forced to be either DIK or CHIK.
knowing me and a you we are going the DIK route because Sage is best girl ive made one Major ChiK decision which was to talk to the asshole from my part time job and be nice to him due to my parents being split up

Mytez Ennoch

knowing how Acting Lessons went and this is only the second update im pretty sure the game will get much worst by the time its over with im pretty sure Maya will be forced to take Drugs by Quinn and Sage might get Raped by her ex boyfriend despite me knowing this might happen those are still my 2 favorite girls

Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

still kinda curious if the DIK frat house might get burned down because i highly doubt anyone is going to be killed off like the last game

Kukothemadhatter

having mutiple saves and being able to know the future is a good thing when you want to replay the game

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
im pretty sure Maya will be forced to take Drugs by Quinn and Sage might get Raped by her ex boyfriend despite me knowing this might happen those are still my 2 favorite girls
The chances of the first thing happening are like 99%, the second, not so much. Sage seems strong enough to not take any of her ex's bullshit and not get into that situation.

Not really ;)
Exactly, she seems like a beloved and respected person, so it's not like that just because you focus on her you would lose the opportunity to get other friends.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I've yet the meet a drugdealer who actually forces its merchandise on anyone. No. If Maya end up being a junkie it will be her fault. Her life choice.
Isn't that common in prostitution rings? They give them enough to become dependant and then blackmail them into whoring themselves for a hit. I don't think the game would be so dark though.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Isn't that common in prostitution rings? They give them enough to become dependant and then blackmail them into whoring themselves for a hit. I don't think the game would be so dark though.
Well it's not like in this game, if you remember when MC went in the HOTs house to grab a pair of panties, he could hear Quinn telling this new girl (not Maya) that they're free to do what they want, they don't have to do anything they don't want to do :p
And it would cause too much attention when many students starts twitching and shit in classes because they need a new hit, it wouldn't be long until the shit about prostitution and drugs would reach the wrong ears, that would be a lot of people arrested, convicted and expelled and it would gain very bad publicity :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well it's not like in this game, if you remember when MC went in the HOTs house to grab a pair of panties, he could hear Quinn telling this new girl (not Maya) that they're free to do what they want, they don't have to do anything they don't want to do :p
Camilla was her name, the character with the best backstory.
I was exaggerating it a little bit, there's no prostitution ring, just some extremely slutty chicks that want extra easy money. I don't think anyone is forced to do anything, but if you piss off Quinn by standing too much for Maya I can see it happening, as a fuck you to MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes