Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe we are pervs? Like things beside lovey dovey cutesypieing? Vanilla stuff not our alpha and omega? And if you wish some serious answer: If someone likes her features the best, her actual story and personality is secondary. Plus she kinda activates the "badgirl" trigger and you should know how that is. Not just girls like bad boys but some boys like bad girls too! They have a certain charm for certain people. Its a matter of preference what kinda "bad" trait counts as appealing or appaling.

I personally know people who have a thing for functional junkies. I guess this is a fetish on its own.
Bad girl, extremelly slutty, great looking body. It's the kind of girl some of us are attracted to, and since it's a game we go for her. If this was real life, I would send her to a special ranch where she could play with other Quinns forever.
I'm the first one to get a boner from a bad girl, but there's a limit to how evil someone can be... Quinn is the love child of Adolf hitler and Anita S...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm the first one to get a boner from a bad girl, but there's a limit to how evil someone can be... Quinn is the love child of Adolf hitler and Anita S...
I don't know how american colleges work, but in here she would have been expelled a long long time ago. Bitch is basically a small scale crime lord. She has a great ass tho, so I guess we give her a pass.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know how american colleges work, but in here she would have been expelled a long long time ago. Bitch is basically a small scale crime lord. She has a great ass tho, so I guess we give her a pass.
What if one of the professors is in charge of the hots and is the real power behind Quinn's restaurant ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrackDrap and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What if one of the professors is in charge of the hots and is the real power behind Quinn's restaurant ?
If she was forced into doing it, it would be a redemption arc even more retarded that the ones that furryboy writes. Quinn should be fucked a couple of times and then have her put down, it's for her own good.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If she was forced into doing it, it would be a redemption arc even more retarded that the ones that furryboy writes. Quinn should be fucked a couple of times and then have her put down, it's for her own good.
I ment that she might be protected by someone in power, maybe she's even the daughter of an influential mob family and thus people don't want to get on her bad side...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I ment that she might be protected by someone in power, maybe she's even the daughter of an influential mob family and thus people don't want to get on her bad side...
Yeah. Or maybe this isn't a slaver campus and some girls like the money they get through prostitution. Would be a shocker that one :sneaky:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For a male slut how do you not understand how some people like dirty girls? lol I'm pure as the driven snow so I personally wouldn't know. :whistle:
Stop that male slut thing.....
Yeah I bet Quinn wants Sage for her restaurant! She should better leave her alone!
Of course she wants Sage on the menu, the "sold out" dish is basically Sage

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes