name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In what universe is that the same or even similiar lookin` person?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The similiarities start and end with hair style,that`s it.

Umm no guys you took my words wrong what I meant was she took care of me.
I didn't do anything with my technically Mother-in-law.
99.gif

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm stuck in a free roam and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'll try not to past any spoilers. It is the free roam at the DIK party right after you play spin the dildo and you are trying to find whoever made the post on rooster. I feel like I have talked to everyone I can and gone everywhere available. I even talked to some people on the phone about it, but still no options to end the free roam. anyone help?
There's someone you haven't talked to for sure. When you're ready to go on Quinn will be speaking with Tommy, if not it means you still have people to talk to. Did you bring the beer to Mona? Spoken to John Boy, Riona, the girl near the bathroom? Those are the most typical you miss.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm stuck in a free roam and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'll try not to past any spoilers. It is the free roam at the DIK party right after you play spin the dildo and you are trying to find whoever made the post on rooster. I feel like I have talked to everyone I can and gone everywhere available. I even talked to some people on the phone about it, but still no options to end the free roam. anyone help?
Easier ones to miss: John Boy, on the bathroom's line, Mona's beer (talk to her, get a beer on the fridge, talk to her again), Tommy and Rusty on the door under the stairs.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Cmon man, really? Egypt?
At least make it start in Ireland. Try and maintain SOME moral integrity. :LOL:
China with current events or Africa is where most of these diseases originate. Although I'd say our resident Quinn fan is already immune :p
You're both wrong. This is were most viruses come from:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes