Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Anotherone.gif
This Maya one gave the most trouble. Issues after issues. But I got it. Mayan's I hope you enjoy it ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
300th Post!
View attachment 532548

What would you guys change about her?
I would removed her tattoos :D

View attachment 532158
You want to remove what?.... But..Why? Her Tattoos compliment her body perfectly.
Calling attention to Monetauro ..Look at this.. Look at this shit right here.
View attachment 532160
I'm seeing. Soon he will want to dye her hair blonde and give her a taser. :rolleyes:
Damn amazing job Buttsmarnn all you guys and your sig making skills I just hope you don't branch out to other games for the sake of my signature :ROFLMAO:
I would only do for Become a Rock Star, but only for members who frequent this thread. :p

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 532860
This Maya one gave the most trouble. Issues after issues. But I got it. Mayan's I hope you enjoy it ;)
Did you do this kind of sig for Bella? I'm tempted to change my first sig :unsure:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

I'm seeing. Soon he will want to dye her hair blonde and give her a taser. :rolleyes:
I would only do for Become a Rock Star, but only for members who frequent this thread. :p
YouMaSame.gif
There's a few games I would make sigs for it might not be like I have been with BaDIK however. But if someone asked for one I could probably do it if they wanted me to :ROFLMAO:
"CrabJob"? bro you're probably gonna find the Coronavirus somewhere in her vagina and god knows what else. Have fun.
I've said it once, I'll say it again. "The hardest choices...Require the strongest wills."
But it should be fine... If we had one of these right?....Right?
Oyyy.jpg

Did you do this kind of sig for Bella? I'm tempted to change my first sig :unsure:
I've done Bella and Jill like this.
Quite a few pages back. But check my Link in the sig ;)
If it's too crazy to look at tell me. I'll re-arrange it so it doesn't make your eyes bleed.

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 532894
There's a few games I would make sigs for it might not be like I have been with BaDIK however. But if someone asked for one I could probably do it if they wanted me to :ROFLMAO:

I've said it once, I'll say it again. "The hardest choices...Require the strongest wills."
But it should be fine... If we had one of these right?....Right?
View attachment 532898

I've done Bella and Jill like this.
Quite a few pages back. But check my Link in the sig ;)
If it's too crazy to look at tell me. I'll re-arrange it so it doesn't make your eyes bleed.
I'm gonna check it cause right now I'm on a phone and it's pain in the ass to navigate this site :HideThePain:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hair, hair is the only damn thing similar.
And please, stop spoiling the game, which is not even part of that damn thread right here.
I would like to have some surprise when I go to play it. Thanks.
Not at all, Monetauro makes the best sigs.
If you haven't click the link my sig box to his link of sigs.
Mine are only good because I had him giving me feedback and showing me the ropes ;)
This guy is very modest.
I have only given a few tips and talked about the tools. He has learned everything in what, 3 days? Everything was just his idea. He went after the tutorials and everything. He's been working hard and the result is there for everyone to see.
You have done an excellent job, brother.
Oh, and I haven't seen Sage's and Maya's before. They look great! You're in full swing!
China with current events or Africa is where most of these diseases originate....
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Maybe she can get it later. O.O!!!
That!
MC, in the purest way of DIK, is invited by her to do something that unites them even more, so she thinks about doing something she always wanted, a tattoo! So the two go together. :love:
Would have loved that tattoo on her that's to bad :LUL:
Right?! Damn Mayans, I bet they were the ones who voted against it. :mad::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes