Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
She likes Cathy she was just upset that her husband lusted after her so far Cathy hasn't done anything wrong but you can tell it really hurt Jade when Stephen thinks more about Cathy.
Cathy hasn't done anything wrong based on Jade's knowledge :HideThePain:
Jade never confronted either of them on the situation. She didn't want to ruin the friendship she had with Cathy. But deep down she feels betrayed. I don't see Cathy x Jade happening anytime soon :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My God!.. These are amazing Brother
That Riona :love:
FriendsJoey.gif

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Thank you for that, brother. Now I will feel much more relieved when I respond to so many comments at once. :KEK:
I don't really spend much time on the boards. I come, I blow my load, I go. This seems much less spammy than responding to every relevant post separately.

Have I broken some unspoken posting etiquette?
That would certainly prove quite the twist just imagine that Quinn is doing business with her and decides to bring the MC with her on one of those deals that would prove to be quite the scene. And I agree DPC would go in for some sort of twist like that.
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised for something even more subtle.

A <character_of_preference> is in trouble because of getting in some way involved in Quinn's business deal (or trying to find out about it, or whatnot as a plot hook). MC spends time and effort assisting them, only to suddenly find out he's been undermining his only friend (and fuck buddy) of teenage years.

Here come out the matches...
Straight: Jill, Bella, Sage
Jill is utterly inexperienced, so who knows in the long run?

Bella mentions, I think during the dinner scene in her path, that she was friendly with Jade, and something about that conversation makes me think that it might have been really friendly of a relationship, and possibly the reason for James' leaving.

Sage wants to experiment.

The only certainty is melon.
One thing I just can't stand is lying and dishonesty.

Josy as LI, died for me the moment she didn't tell Maya what she had done. She told MC that she had a someone as soon as she kissed him, but hides it from her girlfriend about having an affair with another guy? It makes no sense. But, now there is nothing else to do.
Eh, the whole scene is so emotionally charged it might have been more of a panic reaction than anything else.

I'm not saying what either Maya or Josy did, or how they handled the fallout, was a good thing, but, as somebody once said, "without condemning or condoning, I understand."
But even if he likes sucker punches that would be an incredibly stupid move on his part.
That's a valid point, but just for the sake of argumentation (honestly, I have no stake in this either way), consider that you do mention there being a market for such content (whether paying or not, that's another thing). Then there's the question on whether or not DPK would put his "artistic integrity" above financial concerns. I think yes, because ultimately both AL and BaDIK feel like something driven by the desire to tell a story rather than financial success, and the latter is just, as one wise man said, a happy little accident.

I don't know, it doesn't seem so clear-cut to me, but I appreciate that you might much better insight into DPK's preferences and goals than I do.
I was confused on why he would cheat on Jade?
Different strokes for... heh.

Also, sheer novelty aspect, or some tabboo fetish... plenty of reasons.

That Riona :love:
Definitely think she's way hotter without the heavy makeup.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it would an interesting turn of events if Zoey comes back in the MC's life right when either the MC and Josy/Maya are figuring out their triangle relationship? and she comes in and just starts to take the MC away from them. Honestly I just want to see Zoey
That or she misses the baseball bat and her vagina is lonely for it. -Shrugs-

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Zoey comes back in the MC's life right when either the MC and Josy/Maya are figuring out their triangle relationship? and she comes in and just starts to take the MC away from them.
Going by MC's talk with Bella in the cafeteria, Zoey was just a "friend with benefits" full stop. He explicitly states his doubt actual love was involved.

I doubt Zoey simply coming back would elicit more than a "hey, how have you been" from MC involved with either Maya or Josy (much less both).

Though she absolutely could use their shared past to manipulate MC into doing something he might otherwise not do, and blow his relationship with whomever he's involved with.
You better don't get "raped" by Quinn, stick to your "victims" :KEK:
Uh... I'm really not sure why you'd put quotations around something that was clear and blatant attempted rape. Do you mind elaborating a bit why you don't think so?

Or just link whatever past post on it you feel is relevant. I'll readily admit I haven't read through even a portion of the 2500+ posts.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Might be off topic here but... Why does Melissa in Alison: Fall of the Apple remind me of Sage? Not just the model type.

Reactions: Triple OG

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Eh, the whole scene is so emotionally charged it might have been more of a panic reaction than anything else.

I'm not saying what either Maya or Josy did, or how they handled the fallout, was a good thing, but, as somebody once said, "without condemning or condoning, I understand."
It can be emotional as much as it is, I don't care.
From me to them:

Nothing frees them from what they did, or in that case, they failed to do.

Now, continuing to answer your text in a non-personal way....
As for the behavior of the MC, I have already stated here that, Josy not having stayed with him, it was entirely the fault of his attitude.

"In the end, when the three finally do start talking about it, there is no dishonesty between them."

Yes, there is. MC is forced to tell both of them what they should have told each other a long time ago. It seems that you forget that they spent days together and didn't say anything.
Then they talk to each other, as if he isn't there. (Here goes your theory that they wanted to talk to him present. Adding that this subject may include him, but what I am referring to, it does not concern the MC).
And if the MC chooses to stay with them, they talk, in each other's ears, before answering.

"the second Maya lewd scene involved MC basically talking her into a kiss (if you played your cards right), and escalating from there, as an example."
Here you forget that it was she who kissed him first when she explained herself about the taser.

As for the penult paragraph, I will not comment.
As for the last paragraph, I can say that they wouldn't stand a chance in a three-way relationship, if it were real life.
I don't really spend much time on the boards. I come, I blow my load, I go. This seems much less spammy than responding to every relevant post separately.

Have I broken some unspoken posting etiquette?
It was just a joke.

Oh, one more thing!
That's why I try to avoid getting into that subject, so I don't have to keep repeating myself.
I already got tired of talking about it and I would rather end this conversation here. ;)

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If you as a player are in a route where Josy and the other thing still figuring out that :illuminati: relationship then you deserve that much drama. And I hope everything goes wrong for anyone choosing that.
98.gif
You know how it is when someone keeps attacking the characters you really care for?Well some people do care the same way about other characters,it`s not fun when for example some one with no understanding of words they are using accuses my Lady of imaginery violations and other delusions they have ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes