Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hahaha.... I think if he is here in F95.... he probably know what that 3 letters mean hahaha
Then it would have been easier to just write "NTR?", Instead of speaking in portuguese and waiting for someone to have the patience to go to a translator to have any idea of what he was talking about. :LOL::p
But, anyway... If he doesn't know, I'm afraid if he stays here he'll find out. :KEK:
Be nice Monetauro, or i will ask you for a nother special signature :D
But at least that's what it seemed to me! :LOL: He came here crying and wondering why Josy did what she did. Something tells me that she lost another fan.
Few remained as loyal as you and a handful of others.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Could happen she keeps being brought up so who knows don't think it will be the last we have seen of her.
If Zoey does appear, my bet would be rather on her being part of the drug operation (if not the person Quinn is indebted to, either directly or as a representative of), rather than a student.

She went to West Coast with nothing and, from the look of things, thrived. Not unlikely that she did some off-market trading in highly desired but illegal goods.

I feel it would fit Dr.PinkCake's style of storytelling much better were she to emerge at odds with player's agenda.
Thank you for that, TnA does not a good person make.
Obligatory Oglaf:
Spot on analysis of Quinn!
I really hope there will be a chance for Quinn to "grow up."
Damn it! You were doing so well!
No matter how hard you try to avoid it someone has to bring it up no matter how many times it's pointed out that DPC doesn't go that route. It's just like the other 3 letter abbreviation that I won't mention, but people love to try and talk about it.
Hey, all I know of the game is what I played, and there are certainly enough circumstances presented to validate such suspicion. It's not my thing, but there is a huge potential for a blindside hit from Dr.PinkCake with a revelation like that BEFORE anything majorly sexual happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what Dr.PinkCake plans or does not, but I do know that he likes sucker punches fueling his dramas.

Maybe the reason these things apparently pop up so often is because of the way the story is written, regardless of whether the author wants to use such conjecture later on, or use it as a distraction from something else planned.
Anyway, telling Derek it's really a bad idea if you really want something more with her, and after those scenes who in the right mind want to ruin that?
Even Derek knows he's really, really bad at keeping secrets.

I think he owns up to it at least twice in Episode 4 alone.
That's so far, the best thing that ever happens in the game.
Different strokes for different folks (take it as you will XD).

Jade does little for me, personally, but it's nice to have more storyline choices (with, hopefully, consequences stemming from them in the future) and characters to lewd regardless of personal preferences.
In this game shit happens and it's quite obvious you should not get too attached to any single particular girl.
Meh, I disagree.

Sure, your future with Josy and/or Maya is absolutely uncertain. Jill? Well, unless something major happens (or you, as a player, fuck it up), I don't see as somebody flip-flopping around like that. Even if her family interferes, it feels like Bella was a good influence on her in terms of that level of self-assertion. Sage? She outright states (and it's confirmed by the relationship modifiers) that you're just a fuck buddy. Maybe it'll change into something more (she doesn't like that thought right now), maybe not, but don't put your expectations on her. She was straight about it. Bella is another uncertainty, and you should damn well be aware of what you're getting into with her.

Side girls, unless they get promoted, are that - and probably more than not a way to fuck up anything serious with the main ones.

Either way, Dad already told you what to do, and that certainly involves emotional attachment.
Quinn being manipulative evil bitch just waits to fuck you up once she is bored with your dick.
Eh, are we playing the same game? Because as much as I don't like Quinn right now, this doesn't seem like a fair representation of her character, either.

Maybe I'm projecting, but there absolutely seems to be some level of emotional attraction that you can see several times in the "surprised pikachu face" shots of Quinn in Ep4.
She is whatever you do.
Nah, mate. She's an established character, and so far there's little wiggle room for you to shape her with your choices.
So....Harem?
I'll be happy with just a no-drama triangle at the end. Though "neutral" path seems to have a potential for casual HOT harem. I doubt it's something the author will go for because of his preference of realistic characters, but who knows. Maybe it'll turn out to be something Sage approves of, at least for those four years of college. After all, she does want to experiment. :devilish:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

DaHaremKing69

Jan 29, 2020
Then it would have been easier to just write "NTR?", Instead of speaking in portuguese and waiting for someone to have the patience to go to a translator to have any idea of what he was talking about. :LOL::p
But, anyway... If he doesn't know, I'm afraid if he stays here he'll find out. :KEK:

But at least that's what it seemed to me! :LOL: He came here crying and wondering why Josy did what she did. Something tells me that she lost another fan.
Mormont

going to take a wild guess and say NTR means Never Tickle Rita if you do the puddie patrol will come after you :unsure:

but you can bet ill always tickle Riona (shes going to feel that one in the morning) :cool:

screenshot0164.png

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Regarding the God thing:
Josy​
variation of Josephine, meaning "God shall grow"
Maya​
"the supernatural power wielded by gods and demons"
Jill​
"Child of the gods"
Isabella​
variation of Elizabeth, meaning "devoted to God"
Isabella seems the most obvious one if we assume God = James. Which means...

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
yeah.. probably... maybe he is asking if NTR its in the game.... for that reason I edited my original response whit the "but no NTR"... but really not sure what he asking precisely
that's right,i was wondering if there is ntr in the game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If Zoey does appear, my bet would be rather on her being part of the drug operation (if not the person Quinn is indebted to, either directly or as a representative of), rather than a student.

She went to West Coast with nothing and, from the look of things, thrived. Not unlikely that she did some off-market trading in highly desired but illegal goods.

I feel it would fit Dr.PinkCake's style of storytelling much better were she to emerge at odds with player's agenda.
That would certainly prove quite the twist just imagine that Quinn is doing business with her and decides to bring the MC with her on one of those deals that would prove to be quite the scene. And I agree DPC would go in for some sort of twist like that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Remember like yesterday I said DPC made it perfectly clear that Quinn likes me?
Well not for everyone :KEK:
...wait
No,Quinn is very evil and very dangerous,that`s right,you boys better stay away

Mc RULES THEM HORNY NYMPHS THOURGH TELE CALLS AND NIGHT OWL SONGS!

hAREM On!
98.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You will, you just dont know it yet :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I know... Seriously now.
I may not be entirely sure about the other girls (minus Camila and Quinn, those won't let me down, amen), but about Maya and Josy... these two are just two dead weights for me now, speaking of LIs.
One thing I just can't stand is lying and dishonesty.
Josy as LI, died for me the moment she didn't tell Maya what she had done. She told MC that she had a someone as soon as she kissed him, but hides it from her girlfriend about having an affair with another guy? It makes no sense. But, now there is nothing else to do.

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Hey, all I know of the game is what I played, and there are certainly enough circumstances presented to validate such suspicion. It's not my thing, but there is a huge potential for a blindside hit from Dr.PinkCake with a revelation like that BEFORE anything majorly sexual happens.

I don't know what Dr.PinkCake plans or does not, but I do know that he likes sucker punches fueling his dramas.

Maybe the reason these things apparently pop up so often is because of the way the story is written, regardless of whether the author wants to use such conjecture later on, or use it as a distraction from something else planned.
I'm not faulting you personally on that, but let me put things in perspective here. Honestly I think when people bring up incest it's usually more wishful thinking than anything else, because this site is so filled with incest games that incest fans come to this one looking for it or hoping for it (excluding you since you say it's not your thing). And some do genuinely ask for the reason you mentioned. But even if he likes sucker punches that would be an incredibly stupid move on his part. And this isn't the fan aspect talking at this point, but rather from a business standpoint. For a guy that's just left his main job in recent months to make this game his main source of income; that move could be a disaster.

Say he does end this before any more sexual acts happen as you mention, because I mean they're already making out and he's already had her humping his hand, felt up her bare tit. So at this point he'd be toying with his fans again, possibly on a larger scale now that his patreon has grown. Let's also forget us here on this pirate site a moment. As DPC you're going to take your most popular character in your game, who wins every poll you put her on, has hundreds of fans from your paying fanbase, and tell your patreons who have loved this character for several episodes, "Guess what guys you're related to her; you can't have her!!". So now 100's of angry patreons drop their support and your income takes a huge hit from it cause you wanted to take a sucker punch at them.... :unsure: Back during AL when it wasn't his main income that's different. I like the guy's game, but he'd have to be a moron on a choice like that. I get wanting to make the game that you want to make, but at the same time a creator has to make smart business moves as well, and that wouldn't be one of them. Do you really want to build that kind of rep if you want to keep growing as a game creator?

Now if he wants to say get rid of some of us downloading his game for free. I 100% agree; just let me know now that Jill is related and I can't fuck that goddess with my digital avatar and I will gladly exit this game immediately. :ROFLMAO: If he gives me the option to fuck her and we're related I'm going to do it just to spite him as he has done me. And I'm pretty sure other Jill fans on here would be right behind me as well as some of his patreons on that one. Not to mention those concerned as to what outcome that would mean for the girls they like; after having experienced AL and his past moves. There's far smarter ways for him to sucker punch fans than that, while not destroying his rep as a game creator.

Last edited:

Xenon3310

Jan 7, 2019
I still can’t decide whether I forgive her or not :ROFLMAO:, if she finally stop with maya, that's OK for me, but a "threesome love" :cautious:

He is a resident believe me ;) he gave her still a 10/10:D
not just 10/10 physically, she is neither too shy nor too outgoing, perfect for a relationship :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes