Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
lol i'm dumb, thank you :)
We all are! Just in different things.
The F95 is very well organized. Any questions you have, always look first on the game's homepage. Or, search for comments made by those who created the thread there in the search. ;)

This is what gives. You borrow the deodorant from the guy ONCE and you're already acting like him.:KEK: Mormont

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
The F95 is very well organized. Any questions you have, always look first on the game's homepage. Or, search for comments made by those who created the thread there in the search. ;)

This is what gives. You borrow the deodorant from the guy ONCE and you're already acting like him.:KEK: Mormont
So his Zen is beginning to get you, he works in not so mysterious ways.
You better get to the nearest house of ill repute to get back to form.
;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Can't have those kids running wild and causing waifu wars on here now can we :LOL: I'm sure you know that reference.:p

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So his Zen is beginning to get you, he works in not so mysterious ways.
You better get to the nearest house of ill repute to get back to form.
;)
If you guys knew what one of my jobs consists of (yes, I’m Chris’s father
), you’d be surprised. :p
Can't have those kids running wild and causing waifu wars on here now can we :LOL: I'm sure you know that reference.:p
That's why I put mine in school. :KEK:
Si mas no NTR

He ask if the girls fuck with other male character....haha and previusly he said that he is in love with the game.... I think.. I really dont speek Portugues that well....at all haha
You can tell! You answering him in spanish. :KEK:
Yes, he wanted to know if other people (guys) have sex with any LIs.
And he probably won't know what those three letters mean. :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes