Deoku

May 5, 2017
View attachment 535503
Damn it! You were doing so well! :(

It's like a disease that people just can't get rid of. It feels like it pops up almost every other page. No matter how hard you try to avoid it someone has to bring it up no matter how many times it's pointed out that DPC doesn't go that route. It's just like the other 3 letter abbreviation that I won't mention, but people love to try and talk about it. :cautious:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
In this game shit happens and it's quite obvious you should not get too attached to any single particular girl. Keep opportunities open or you will find yourself broken. Be a proper DIK like the game name tells you or get owned. I can see how easily Sage can go back to her obsession over Chad or how Jill can go sorry, that was fun but I have some marriage planned with this very important rich guy and can't do anything about it, or Bella telling you - sorry it's all too fucked up, lets stop. And Quinn being manipulative evil bitch just waits to fuck you up once she is bored with your dick.

This isn't some lovey dovey romance but a game that plays with your emotions and for that to happen you can expect every single girl turning away or cucking you or doing some treasonous shit. Just don't get overdramatic when it happens because mark my words - it will for every one of them.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And Quinn being manipulative evil bitch just waits to fuck you up once she is bored with your dick.

This isn't some lovey dovey romance but a game that plays with your emotions and for that to happen you can expect every single girl turning away or cucking you or doing some treasonous shit. Just don't get overdramatic when it happens because mark my words - it will for every one of them.
You praise a guy in a comment, and in the next comment comes another and....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes