Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Oh, I know... Seriously now.
I may not be entirely sure about the other girls (minus Camila and Quinn, those won't let me down, amen), but about Maya and Josy... these two are just two dead weights for me now, speaking of LIs.
One thing I just can't stand is lying and dishonesty.
Josy as LI, died for me the moment she didn't tell Maya what she had done. She told MC that she had a boyfriend as soon as she kissed him, but hides it from her girlfriend about having an affair with another guy? It makes no sense. But, now there is nothing else to do.
One thing I just can't stand is lying and dishonesty. Me too defently, but even the best make a mistake.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I may not be entirely sure about the other girls (minus Camila and Quinn, those won't let me down, amen), but about Maya and Josy... these two are just two dead weights for me now, speaking of LIs.
Josy as LI, died for me the moment she didn't tell Maya what she had done. She told MC that she had a someone as soon as she kissed him, but hides it from her girlfriend about having an affair with another guy? It makes no sense. But, now there is nothing else to do.
But for some time she had not met with her and was about to part with her. Josy was already driving to MC to stay with him!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Thank motherfucking BabyJesus, thought you'd gone off the Res there for a while, welcome back to the land of goddamned semi-normalcy where woman are not clad in ungodly nylon replica catsuits.
All Riona needs is some cat ears, a cat tail plug. Boom, she is a sexy kitten.

And for the record, I'm generally always off the res. Ginger Insanity, Vitriol, and way to much thinking helps.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
All Riona needs is some cat ears, a cat tail plug. Boom, she is a sexy kitten.

And for the record, I'm generally always off the res. Ginger Insanity, Vitriol, and way to much thinking helps.
We are good, all is well in the Kingdom.

Thinking soon leads to questions, vitriol, ginger infection and it's all uphill from there towards the promised land of frecklemania.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
One thing I just can't stand is lying and dishonesty. Me too defently, but even the best make a mistake.
Unfortunately, for me, this is a mistake that cannot be reversed. Especially when it comes to love relationships. :p
But for some time she had not met with her and was about to part with her. Josy was already driving to MC to stay with him!
I hoped she had resolved this as soon as she had her time with Maya.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Josy as LI, died for me the moment she didn't tell Maya what she had done. She told MC that she had a someone as soon as she kissed him, but hides it from her girlfriend about having an affair with another guy? It makes no sense. But, now there is nothing else to do.
I felt the same honestly, my love for both of them went down, even more so with Josy. That is why im hoping in the next update they will be do something and turn around

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I was confused on why he would cheat on Jade? Cathy is hot but Jade is basially a SSS tier milf and in my opinion is more attractive than Cathy.
Yeah that literally makes no sense as to why cheat on a busty lusty milf like Jade with a rack and ass like hers. Could be that she isn't into some of the things that he is into or visa versa, or that the jackass likes younger girls and has some sort of "daddy" or youth complex. -Shrugs-

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was confused on why he would cheat on Jade? Cathy is hot but Jade is basially a SSS tier milf and in my opinion is more attractive than Cathy.
Well he's an idiot really well that's my opinion of him :LOL: But yeah I can't understand his thinking in why he would cheat on a woman like Jade but then again what was she thinking when she married him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes