SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
That's why I try to avoid getting into that subject, so I don't have to keep repeating myself.

I already got tired of talking about it and I would rather end this conversation here. ;)
Fair enough. Thank you for taking time to elaborate on some of your view points, even if I may disagree with them :)
some one with no understanding of words they are using accuses my Lady of imaginery violations and other delusions they have ;)
Once again, could you perhaps explain what is wrong with my reasoning?

This is what I originally wrote (quoted in case somebody actually cares to debate this in the first place):
And speaking of CUM-petition, Quinn pretty much attempts a rape of the MC during it. Before you start with "you can object, so it's consenshool!" she does so in a setting already putting enormous social pressure on her target. As with other examples of her "shining" personality, she's perfectly fucking aware of what she is doing (as per the dialogue with her at the time). At that time, for all the MC knows Quinn might be exactly what Arieth turns out to be, yet the brain-dead character doesn't even object to removal of the condom (news flash - you can get STDs without penetration, brah, something your dad apparently should've explicitly pointed out during "the talk"). At least we get a chance to prevent the penetration, but I do wish there was a vocal "get off my bare dick, you goddamn cunt" option there.
Since two people already mocked my choice of words (and another facepalmed the follow-up post), could somebody bother to explain what exactly I'm missing in the described situation that does not warrant the label of "attempted rape?" I find it peculiar to see such a knee-jerk reaction to some implied threat to an imaginary character's reputation.
For me it's just laying out why the blood relation stuff makes no sense in the grand scheme of Jill's story for this game for me.
Thank you. That makes quite a lot of sense on top of bringing out a lot of things I haven't even considered.

Much appreciated! :)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Tbh I’d even pay for future custom sigs from you guys
Ya’ll deserve it :love: (y)
Well if you do start a company hopefully things go smoothly.
And then you are able to rake in that cash my man.(y)
View attachment 536128
Thank you brothers. But it was just a joke, let's not go ahead with it. :LUL:

Speaking of which, do you know what I would really like to receive for real? I would like to make a video trailer for BaDIK.
I even mentioned this during my conversations with Butt. But it's something that would take so much work, that I would only do it if the DPC really paid me in some way. :p
Ellordrings, Wizard_Summoner
いとこを助けてください.

Just now noticed this tattoo on Camila (in my defense, she has a lot more to be seen in another area) and it is driving me crazy for all the wrong, non-perv reasons. :coffee::oops:o_O:oops::coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of those things, or it's just the tattoo package that the DPC bought at DAZ. :KEK::p

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
lmao :ROFLMAO: Thanks man and fixed the sig for you. It was like that because yesterday I saw Knight and Yenn had me on there and I just simply forgot to add more names. No worries I got you now though. :D(y) But yes I think as long as DPC keeps enjoying his creating, writing, and making sense with his story; he'll be just fine. Even now his patreon keeps raising and he's adding in licensed music now that he's reached the goal according to Discord. I can't wait to find out what songs he picks,. Normally he makes good choices in music for this game. Also he's pretty aware of what fans want too to some extent. While he may make things hard for us, similar to what happened with Maya and Josy, and the events of the other game;he at least gives us some kind of choice even if it comes with a cost.
I wouldn't even have a problem with the games if they didn't have the license music tbh. The copyright free music he uses now is so good as it is!

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

Speaking of which, do you know what I would really like to receive for real? I would like to make a video trailer for BaDIK.
I even mentioned this during my conversations with Butt. But it's something that would take so much work, that I would only do it if the DPC really paid me in some way. :p

One of those things, or it's just the tattoo package that the DPC bought at DAZ. :KEK::p
Isn't there already a trailer for BaDIK? Maybe you could do the one for season 2, and after he gives you the sneak peek at the next season so you could make the trailer you can dm it me to so I can see too :p

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Mate after that Yennefer/Jill sig you did for me I’ll try and support you anyway I can
Like Mecha said maybe you could do it for season 2

I wouldn't even have a problem with the games if they didn't have the license music tbh. The copyright free music he uses now is so good as it is!
The music in this is amazing
I really loved the one that played when mc had the talk with M&J at the party
Think It’s called just peachy

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Thank you. That makes quite a lot of sense on top of bringing out a lot of things I haven't even considered.

Much appreciated! :)
No problem! That's always the point of having great discussions. :D

Same here, there's so many I like in the game already. And everytime there's a fight scene I have to crank up the volume for Food Chain. :ROFLMAO: I was almost disappointed I didn't get to fight someone in episode 4. lol

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Promised myself very early on I would not meme on Jill. But I can't resist.
A certain song came on my Spotify and I instantly got the picture of how that "Third Date" with Jill is going to go down. :KEK:
At least this is how I could see happening for us on the DIK Routes
No this isn't me showing my age... You cheeky buggers.. Before anyone thinks of going there :KEK:
===========================================================================
I've been tossing up what I really want to do Sigs of next... I threw this together would anyone want something like this?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Isn't there already a trailer for BaDIK? Maybe you could do the one for season 2, and after he gives you the sneak peek at the next season so you could make the trailer you can dm it me to so I can see too :p
Like Mecha said maybe you could do it for season 2
Do you talk about that slide show on Steam?
Nah, I'm talking about a real trailer! :KEK:
But this detail of checking in the second season wouldn't hurt me huh! :LUL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

A video trailer for season 2 would be nice but I can see why anyone who takes that on would want to be paid for their time.
いとこを助けてください.
Just now noticed this tattoo on Camila (in my defense, she has a lot more to be seen in another area) and it is driving me crazy for all the wrong, non-perv reasons. :coffee::oops:o_O:oops::coffee:

View attachment 536106
93.76% sure the first one is naka, 61.52% sure the other is kokoro, but if that's so, I'm not making sense of it. Center of what :unsure:? of town :confused:?? of attention :oops:??? of the 9th circle of Hell :eek:????

Am I missing something :sleep:?... or does she has a tragic backstory of being subject to "tatto artist" Trororu :devilish:o_O???
Now this is very interesting as I saw those tattoos too and I was like maybe she just got them done for fun.
But what if Camila didn't and she has a secret past nobody knows about.
Maybe she's not in the gym just doing squats to maintain her perfect ass.
Secret Assassin??? Camila baby is this your undercover life :BootyTime:
Female Assassin???.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Promised myself very early on I would not meme on Jill. But I can't resist.
A certain song came on my Spotify and I instantly got the picture of how that "Third Date" with Jill is going to go down. :KEK:
At least this is how I could see happening for us on the DIK Routes
No this isn't me showing my age... You cheeky buggers.. Before anyone thinks of going there :KEK:
===========================================================================
I've been tossing up what I really want to do Sigs of next... I threw this together would anyone want something like this?
"No this isn't me showing my age..."

I was ready to scream here.. "TEAM REDHEADS!", but then I see Quinn, WHO IS NOT BLOND, on the other side. It doesn't work for me, brother. I'm sorry.
Besides that I can’t fight Quinn, even more by joining that… Maya…
I loved it!

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Inflatable Doll! Inflatable Doll! Inflatable Doll! \o/

"It's not showing my age....IT'S NOT!"
Inflatable Doll?... Really... Shiiiieeeeet... Scrapping Project :KEK:.. Oh no wait I'm an idiot.. Sandy. She will do nicely.
Also...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
いとこを助けてください.

View attachment 536106
93.76% sure the first one is naka, 61.52% sure the other is kokoro, but if that's so, I'm not making sense of it. Center of what :unsure:? of town :confused:?? of attention :oops:??? of the 9th circle of Hell :eek:????

Am I missing something :sleep:?... or does she has a tragic backstory of being subject to "tatto artist" Trororu :devilish:o_O???
It's not 中 and 心. It's only one kanji 忠 which has the idea of fidelity, loyalty, that kind of stuff. You were on the right track identifying kokoro, but it was part of the same letter, not two different ones.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There's just no good Sally Renders in-game :(... It was either Quinn.. or.... Inflatable Doll :KEK:
It's not showing my age....IT'S NOT!
View attachment 536157
I beg to differ but this right here is what all the good people need for Sally.
It was never about perfectly capturing Sally's face but about capturing something else that deserves the upmost attention;).
Sally Time.jpg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How any straight man can cheat on a woman that looks like Jade is beyond my comprehension.
Yeah that literally makes no sense as to why cheat on a busty lusty milf like Jade with a rack and ass like hers.
I realize it's just a game, but having dealt with relationships for too many years, the answer is simple: We're only seeing the (mostly) appealing side of her. That fella has had to put up with her and her shit for a number of years. In my younger years I was 'lucky' to be involved with an amazing lass who was like the embodiment of a younger Heather Locklear. Two years later, her true crazy started to become really evident, and I had to put an end to things.

Like you guys, she couldn't imagine why anybody would want to leave her (because she was totally hot) - so of course, that meant I must be gay. Friends of mine would ask "How could you break it off?!" Man, I just don't have the tolerance for other people's mental illnesses to that degree.

[edit]: Yes, it's entirely possibly Burke is a complete shitbag on his own, but I'm not making the assumption of guilt on a single party here.

[Riona] Definitely think she's way hotter without the heavy makeup.
Agreed. Riona is definitely one of the women who could look the same when you wake up with her and not be remotely disappointed.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes