M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Speaking of which, do you know what I would really like to receive for real? I would like to make a video trailer for BaDIK.
I even mentioned this during my conversations with Butt. But it's something that would take so much work, that I would only do it if the DPC really paid me in some way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now go collect from the Baker!

It's not 中 and 心. It's only one kanji 忠 which has the idea of fidelity, loyalty, that kind of stuff. You were on the right track identifying kokoro, but it was part of the same letter, not two different ones.
Thanks :love:! I can finally take my mind back to T&A :KEK:. Nigongo is not a language, it is the world's most elaborate prank, made to troll gaijin and young students :devilish:!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I realize it's just a game, but having dealt with relationships for too many years, the answer is simple: We're only seeing the (mostly) appealing side of her. That fella has had to put up with her and her shit for a number of years. In my younger years I was 'lucky' to be involved with an amazing lass who was like the embodiment of a younger Heather Locklear. Two years later, her true crazy started to become really evident, and I had to put an end to things.

Like you guys, she couldn't imagine why anybody would want to leave her (because she was totally hot) - so of course, that meant I must be gay. Friends of mine would ask "How could you break it off?!" Man, I just don't have the tolerance for other people's mental illnesses to that degree.

Agreed. Riona is definitely one of the women who could look the same when you wake up with her and not be remotely disappointed.
Besides her obvious good looks Jade comes across as a pretty cool and understanding woman, so it's hard to see why any man would cheat on her. Besides what if Jade's done nothing to deserve his constant infidelity? and it's his fault for being a POS can't appreciate his SO?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Bella or Jill
that will be the hardest choice in the game
If you say so, I mean I'm glad you hold those two in high regard(y).
But the hardest choice for me is going to be when Jade comes back with those pregnancy results.
You don't just cum inside a woman and she's says something close to "don't worry about it and hope things will be okay.":WaitWhat:
I really don't want to have this conversation with Bella as she is teaching me to cook and is within arm's reach of a knife, fork or any other utensil that can fuck somebody's day up.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
If you say so, I mean I'm glad you hold those two in high regard(y).
But the hardest choice for me is going to be when Jade comes back with those pregnancy results.
You don't just cum inside a woman and she's says something close to "don't worry about it and hope things will be okay.":WaitWhat:
I really don't want to have this conversation with Bella as she is teaching me to cook and is within arm's reach of a knife, fork or any other utensil that can fuck somebody's day up.
This would be Bellas reaction to find out that you got jade pregnant

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Going by MC's talk with Bella in the cafeteria, Zoey was just a "friend with benefits" full stop. He explicitly states his doubt actual love was involved.

I doubt Zoey simply coming back would elicit more than a "hey, how have you been" from MC involved with either Maya or Josy (much less both).

Though she absolutely could use their shared past to manipulate MC into doing something he might otherwise not do, and blow his relationship with whomever he's involved with.
Uh... I'm really not sure why you'd put quotations around something that was clear and blatant attempted rape. Do you mind elaborating a bit why you don't think so?

Or just link whatever past post on it you feel is relevant. I'll readily admit I haven't read through even a portion of the 2500+ posts.
"Quinn raped me" lmao, are you guys for real? Breaking news, choose the option "No" and it won't happen. Quinn won't rape you and everything will be okay for you. Shocking, right? (Pun intended) Quinn tasing MC right before that event occurs is way worse honestly.

Let me sum up the assaults MC has undergone so far for you:
Verbally harassed by Derek (ass man)
Sexually harassed by Jade (touched MC's ass, HOW CAN SHE?)
Sexually assaulted by Maya (Grinded on MC, I am damaged beyond belief by this point)
Kidnapped and held hostage by a bunch of criminals
Got "raped" by the personification of devil herself, Quinn
Got physically assaulted by Jocks
Again, sexually assaulted by Jill at library (touching MC's feet deliberately, I can't take it anymore)
Got physically assaulted by Cathy/Jade
Got verbally assaulted by Heather
Got physically assaulted by cafeteria girl at a party
Got sexually assaulted by Isabella at her pool (please stop)
Got blackmailed by C on Swyper
Got cyberbullied by Tybalt on Twitter (comment flagged by Tybalt)
Got sexually assaulted and mugged by a bunch of girls
Got verbally harrassed by Mona right in front of eye witnesses
Got abused and used by Jade in public and in private
Betrayed by his roommate
Got his gender assumed
Got cheated on by Sage at the pool
Forced to go a strip club (This is illegal, get me out)
Used as a guinea pig by a bunch of girls at a sauna
Can go on, but bored.

But anyways, I am serious about your perception of "rape". Victims of rape take their lives or their psychologies are damaged irreversably. My ex was a victim of rape, and it happened to her when she was just a child. I saw with my own eyes what it did to her. You need to learn what rape actually is, because you have absolutely no idea about it and make a fool out of yourself by saying this is rape. Not that I mind, you can make a fool out of yourself as much as you like but rape is a serious issue and naming situations like this rape will only undermine the issue. Thanks.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Since day 1 you know that Josy is in a relationship. Yet you pursue her anyway.
A few days later you go off to college Where you meet Maya whom you also learn is in a relationship. Yet you pursue her anyway as well.
Now following the story knowing that during this time frame J&M are having a falling out one has to assume that they're not up at night gossiping about MC together.
Also following the story we have to assume that because they haven't been on the same page lately that Maya wasn't aware that Josy was going to be showing up.
We must also assume that Josy when getting her dorm assignment did not know she would be placed with Maya and that it actually was as the storyline suggests purely coincidental.
Suddenly you Josy and Maya all meet face to face.
Maya not knowing anything between MC and Josy introduces Josy as her GF. And now everyone is looking around all shocked and stuff like WTF.
Now please enlighten me again on how you the MC are the victim here?
Why because you assume that they've talked about you to each other? or maybe because when Maya introduces everyone Josy doesn't just blurt out with oh we met, he deep dicked me this weekend.
So again please help me understand your victim hood and how J&M are the bad guys.

Or who knows maybe I missed a paragraph or 2 during my playthroughs.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
@Ellordrings, @Wizard_Summoner
いとこを助けてください.

Just now noticed this tattoo on Camila (in my defense, she has a lot more to be seen in another area) and it is driving me crazy for all the wrong, non-perv reasons. :coffee::oops:o_O:oops::coffee:

Cami Tat.jpg
Cami Tat.jpg

93.76% sure the first one is naka, 61.52% sure the other is kokoro, but if that's so, I'm not making sense of it. Center of what :unsure:? of town :confused:?? of attention :oops:??? of the 9th circle of Hell :eek:????

Am I missing something :sleep:?... or does she has a tragic backstory of being subject to "tatto artist" Trororu :devilish:o_O???
I believe that is actually just one kanji: 忠 (Chū). It means loyal, faithful, which makes me wonder if Camila really knows its meaning and she has some ulterior motive, or if it's just aesthetic, and she made it on a whim. :unsure:

Camila tat.png 201665105051830.jpg

EDIT: Didn't notice Wizard_Summoner had already answered the question, but at least my post serves to bolster the idea.

NOTE: What the hell M.Sato I thought you had a better understanding of Japanese. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I believe that is actually just one kanji: 忠 (Chū). It means loyal, faithful, which makes me wonder if Camila really knows it's meaning and she has some ulterior motive, or if it's just aesthetic, or she made it on a whim. :unsure:

View attachment 536209
In my experience non-east Asians who get letters tattooed on them don't really know what they get, sometimes I suspect they have Kung Pow Chicken tattoed on their body, but in the game it probably has relevance, it's also tricky figuring out Japanese letters, 3 in current in use alphabets and the phonetic ones used for loanwords after 1945, add the numerous archaic caligraphic forms from different eras, the tilt on the signs could change the meaning in caligraphy.
It's like seeing somebody non-Norse using Futhark, it's jarring and strange and often forms don't fit function due to the language used.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
"Quinn raped me" lmao, are you guys for real? Breaking news, choose the option "No" and it won't happen. Quinn won't rape you and everything will be okay for you. Shocking, right? (Pun intended) Quinn tasing MC right before that event occurs is way worse honestly.

But anyways, I am serious about your perception of "rape". Victims of rape take their lives or their psychologies are damaged irreversably. My ex was a victim of rape, and it happened to her when she was just a child. I saw with my own eyes what it did to her. You need to learn what rape actually is, because you have absolutely no idea about it and make a fool out of yourself by saying this is rape. Not that I mind, you can make a fool out of yourself as much as you like but rape is a serious issue and naming situations like this rape will only undermine the issue. Thanks.
This story that Quinn raped the MC was simply the most absurd I have ever seen on this thread.
Some people around here really need to learn to stop and think about the shit that goes through their heads before they get out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes