Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone!
I have been following and reading this forum for a long time, and today I decided to join you.

The game is overall very good, and to me one of the best I've played so far. My favorite character is Bella and I like all the mystery that goes on around her. There really are so many good girls that it's hard to stay focused on one, but I'm trying. :) I see Jill has a real army of fans here, and I'm glad she's really one of the best girls in the game.

So much for me to begin with. I look forward to our discussions and comments.

P.S. Sorry for the not so great english.
As long as you keep your hands of my Quinn, there won't be any problems

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Hello again Lads so I took a good nap after my night shift and WTF is going on :LUL:

SC.png
this might not be much but it sure is for me :LUL:

Maybe an hidden message about the sexual interest of Maya, like you said. Developers like to do these things. Maya stealing Jill from the MC...super sad plot twist :ROFLMAO:
Hol' up I thought Josy stealing Jill was a concern not Maya. How is she exempt from this?

View attachment 536541
What tf is with all this stealing talk of Jill :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This just needs a revival
Who did this :KEK: :KEK:
And why did it fit perfectly on the topic just now :LUL:

Because she's the Devil you know:rolleyes:
View attachment 536549

You known Monetauro now I feel like one of those like farmers you mentioned today or maybe I'm one:KEK:
Oh wow never saw Maya in this way and man... that is hot af :love:

:) I see Jill has a real army of fans here, and I'm glad she's really one of the best girls in the game.
giphy (47).gif
She sure is :love:
Welcome to this amazing thread good sir

And Btw Guys I finished the Altar of Monetauro for the amazing sig he did about Yennefer/Jill :love:
I had to improvise cause we didn't have much in my backyard but hey at least something, right :LUL:
Hope you like it :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have been following and reading this forum for a long time, and today I decided to join you.

The game is overall very good, and to me one of the best I've played so far. My favorite character is Bella and I like all the mystery that goes on around her. There really are so many good girls that it's hard to stay focused on one, but I'm trying. :) I see Jill has a real army of fans here, and I'm glad she's really one of the best girls in the game.

So much for me to begin with. I look forward to our discussions and comments.

P.S. Sorry for the not so great english.
5CE18484-DF9A-4402-B566-C9368EEC60A7.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
worst case scenario: jill gets dragged into the maya and josy idiotic plot and the MC has to make a choice between staying with Jill (easy) or helping both of those thots
Maya and Josy have enough going on without getting Jill involved I don't think it will come to that whatever we are going to have with Jill it's probably going to play more of a role in Bella story and of course finding out who Jill is with regards of her family.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I am perfectly happy to agree to disagree. I don't take kindly to personal attacks on sheer principle, though.

High school is a distant memory, and I don't intend to apologize for the influence years of reading had on my style of writing.
I mean, that wasn’t aimed at you. I read the pages before I posted and got sick of the general vibe but sure... clearly you’re the only person who’s well read enough to be described as grandiloquent though. I mean who else could I have been talking about? We’re all dumb dumbs that need disputing point by point.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maya and Josy have enough going on without getting Jill involved I don't think it will come to that whatever we are going to have with Jill it's probably going to play more of a role in Bella story and of course finding out who Jill is with regards of her family.
Well.... then why would DPC make Jill befriend Shawty if not to create heavy drama ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: italianstallionxxx

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
How about the mysterious Bella-husband James is identical with the MC´s father? That would explain a lot ... would also be a low blow to the MC wouldn´t it?
Interesting theory, but I don't think the MC is related to any of the girls. Bella also would've recognized James in the MC. Also, although I do think Bella and Jill are related, I don't think there will be any incest in this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well.... then why would DPC make Jill befriend Shawty if not to create heavy drama ?
Jill will have enough going on with everything else. She was just being friendly with Josy and would Maya and Josy want to get more people involved? I think if Jill was to find out she'd be there for them just as a friend but I don't think she'd get herself involved in what's going on.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes