name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Agree with rape part, in my book the surprise here's a taser to the neck while getting woken up like that is a bit too much, one thing is getting tasered or tear gassed as a part of some iniatition shit and knowing it's about to happen, another is to get tasered while having no idea it's about to happen and the blame for that goes to at least four people.
A bit too far for me, doubt anybody would be all sunshine and rosy after that, anyone who says otherwise never got hit by a taser.
I was tased by my Playstation once
it was...refreshing

...actually twice :KEK:

This story of the taser......... It was a huge irresponsibility of the DPC to put this in the game.
That's all I'm going to say about it.

Oh, and I hope that most people here have never been attacked with a taser. :KEK:
oh look how irresponsible it was to put a taser in a comedy
22.gif
23.gif
24.gif
No,it`s just some people have some strange problem with recognizing the genre and reading the situation

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Jill is straight so that wouldn't be an issue. What i was referring to is that when he made this render it was just before episode 4. Looking at it now after playing 4 it kind of tells of the inner conflict in their relationship before the resolution of episode 4. Where Josy was planning to move away from it all together and Maya was looking elsewhere. :)
Sound crazy but some scientific studies said that most women are lesbians(or hidden lesbians). In RL some women and female friends of mine, like kissing with other females and they are straight(and some are curious about lesbian sex) . Anyway, i was joking. This will never happen because Maya and Jill don't know each other and i doubt that Josy it's interest to Jill too.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I see the guy and the only guy to ever call me a cunt on here is commenting here again I'm still awaiting an apology for that I wonder if I'll ever get it. :rolleyes:

oh look how irresponsible it was to put a taser in a comedy
I'm just glad it wasn't the taser from the old ps1 game Syphon Filter man you could pretty much cook a person alive with that :LOL: I don't think Quinn would be that heartless with you :p

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I find it peculiar to see such a knee-jerk reaction to some implied threat to an imaginary character's reputation.
Dude. Duuuuuuude. Look around :LOL:
Besides her obvious good looks Jade comes across as a pretty cool and understanding woman
Yeah, well, try to remember which class she teaches and ask yourself: would you marry that kind of woman?
Victims of rape take their lives or their psychologies are damaged irreversably. My ex was a victim of rape, and it happened to her when she was just a child. I saw with my own eyes what it did to her.
It's a very sad story if true but rape actually is much more than that. I mean, it's weird that a lot of people still cannot possibly consider rape of male as an issue.
Cumpetition is a controlled situation,it`s a frat initiation,since you juggle between game world and real life standards here,in a real world all the MC would have to do is say "stop" and it would be over.
Quinn is well aware of what she is doing,you on the other hand are not.She is putting moves on a guy she likes,that is all,that is happening,in fact I do have an option to tease her,to go for more.
Technically, you are right and personally I was also recognizing that situation as such during playthrough and just simply enjoyed the scene. But it was hard for me (not that I was trying to, actually) to role-play all that possible social pressure and consequences if MC will not play along and break it all, not to mention post black-out confusion/aftershock etc. Considering all that environment, qualifying Quinn's actions at least as an attemt to force herself on MC or even to rape him looks much more legit. I beleive it mostly depends of what exact personality we are "putting into" MC: if he's strong willed young man then it's perfectly fine. However, if he's "massive chick" or whatever than I'm not sure, honestly.

Reactions: Gods and Knight_BP

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well..hmmm :unsure:
Mayhaps Quinn is really blond but for now we(me and my lovely Angel:love:) are #TeamWhite

Well, you can hardly blame them. They're softer and much better looking than most men. :D
Yes very nice in touch
76.jpg
So I see the guy and the only guy to ever call me a cunt on here is commenting here again I'm still awaiting an apology for that I wonder if I'll ever get it. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad it wasn't the taser from the old ps1 game Syphon Filter man you could pretty much cook a person alive with that :LOL: I don't think Quinn would be that heartless with you :p
It`s not heartless...it`s passion :love:
Mechaforce apologize to Mormont right now
99.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey, whatever gets your circuits going, wasn't trying to be a buzz kill.
Not throwing jabs at you man,speaking in general;)

Technically, you are right and personally I was also recognizing that situation as such during playthrough and just simply enjoyed the scene. But it was hard for me (not that I was trying to, actually) to role-play all that possible social pressure and consequences if MC will not play along and break it all, not to mention post black-out confusion/aftershock etc. Considering all that environment, qualifying Quinn's actions at least as an attemt to force herself on MC or even to rape him looks much more legit. I beleive it mostly depends of what exact personality we are "putting into" MC: if he's strong willed young man then it's perfectly fine. However, if he's "massive chick" or whatever than I'm not sure, honestly.
There are no consequences if you stop it,it just stops.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I didn't meant like "gang rape consequences", rather simply inability to join DIK after that. Probably for Derek either if it matters for MC, anyway. And I was referring to yours "say stop", not game's "eat condom instead" implementation.
"gang rape consequences" - wasn`t even in the same universe as my thought process...
If you lose the cumpetitin,Derek wins,you`re still joining DIKs,other characters treat you the same way...

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
At least you can easily choose. In my situation, I want Jill, Sage and Josy at the same time and don't wanna lose these girls. Fortunately for me, Emily Pendracon is not from this game :ROFLMAO:
it's fantasy, i think we can agree that we dont want to lose some girls(if not all). but the character of jill is so unique in most of these kind of games. hope it does not change the further the story goes

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes